• Made with Crayola© Model Magic™!

Gamergate Hanger-Ons9_Volt88, 2dAmMuslim and friends

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Ride, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Guess I'll cross post what i put in ResetEra since it rustled one dudes tailfeathers so hard that he used a block bot and also said that people were out to get him (and had anime avatars)
    upload_2018-4-10_18-32-42.png
    upload_2018-4-10_18-32-52.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    Slamerella

Slamerella Good question! ....Next question.

kiwifarms.net
  2. What I do find funny with this whole "sicc followers" claim: the followers are more likely to see the tweets on their TL. The tweet and what replies it was to (and given) are what makes shit like the anime avatars come in the first place. It's funny if someone legit thinks Play Asia or Mombot literally sent messages to their followers and said "attack this user". It's also laughable to not give business to someone just because an intern or whoever handles the Twitter made some tweets you didn't like.

• Agree Agree x 1
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Okay, as the man said, kacho was something of an interest of mine for awhile, and I'm also buddies with a lot of his former friends who have told me some stuff about him, so I'm probably the foremost "expert" on him here. @SiccDicc already covered a lot of what I know, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you fine folks might have about him. Keep in mind I'm not especially good at archiving and there's a few things I've been asked not to share, but most stuff is on the table. Kinda surprised he doesn't have a thread here already tbh.

Also, I was friends of friends with with quite a few of the other people this this thread is about, so I suppose I might be able to answer questions about them if anyone has any.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Did he really get so desperate he started thirsting after any vaguely feminine creature?
    Why the fuck did he not move on with his life, instead just sticking to Twitter outrage and petty insults?

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Were you buddies with people like Cranboonitz and Solbirdguy and the like? If you are buddies with any of them, can you share moments such as moments of hypocrisy?

• Agree Agree x 5
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. No, that implies he was ever not that desperate. The man is a straight up tranny chaser, and always has been as far as I'm aware. He's completely unable to let go because he has some pathological need to be loved and desired from what I can tell. Years ago he had a mini-meltdown where he said joining GamerGate was the single greatest mistake he ever made, because he thought game devs would be grateful to him for defending them, and I believe his exact words were "they want my money, but they don't want ME".

So since GG wasn't accepting of his need for asspats and weren't listening to his critiques, he moved on to the "anti-anti-GG" crowd, groups like SEST, AyyTeam, the GNAA, basically the people I'm friendly with. Here he got the praise he wanted for telling those mean old niGGers to kill themselves and calling them dumb. This is the period I'm most familiar with with him. And tbh, I'm kind of disappointed in my friends for not seeing through his blatant hypocrisy and how he was just using them, but thankfully he burned down most of those bridges for the same reason he did with GamerGate, they stopped giving him asspats and he wouldn't accept that it was time to move on from memeing on gaters.

Basically, as GG died and became less active, we got less interested in trolling them, and tbh however disappointed in GG we were, it's way sadder to be in some eternal crusade against it like SJW folk are, so we stopped and moved on. Not Kacho though, he had found an easy source of praise, and he wasn't going to give it up. We eventually started making fun of him for not letting shit go, and that pissed him right off. Another problem was he kept on being an asshole to my friends and others, but no one was allowed to really clap back or he would get mad. Like he had absolutely no problem telling people to drink bleach or kys, but don't you dare do the same to him, he's suicidally depressed and that's wrong!

Eventually, he lost it one night and lashed out at everyone, which I archived and is what the text document @SiccDicc shared previously, and when he got angry they didn't come and give him emotional comfort he told them they were bad friends. They told him that if he didn't like how they treated him he knew where the door was, and that was largely that. So then he pivoted even harder left than he had been, and now hangs out with the woke sjw crowd, who are more than happy to give him praise for his weak ass "heh, gamers" shit, and have plenty of troons for him to try an prey on. I fully expect him to eventually turn on them as well since people like him are emotional timebombs, but he's also not completely exceptional and knows he's burned every other bridge he has so maybe he'll be able to restrain himself. I doubt it though.

Another really important aspect to consider is his extreme vindictiveness and laziness, and refusal to take any blame. I'm sure you're all aware of Lo-ping's story about him, and how because kacho didn't get a lover out of it he turned into the panda's biggest enemy. I can't verify that, but everything my friends have told me about him is consistent with that kind of behavior, so I have no trouble believing Lo-ping.

One of my friends called kacho an "emotional blackhole". They (my friends) constantly, for years, tried to help him, and he just refused to take any of their advice. He complained about being fat, they came up with a diet plan for him, he wouldn't follow it because it was too hard. He didn't understand why so many people hated him, they explained that trolling was not a path towards popularity and he got upset. Immediately after he pissed off my friends, he then claimed it was their fault for not realizing he was mad and helping him, never mind the fact that it just looked like shitposting at first and he was a shitty friend to start with.

Basically, he's incapable of learning or letting anything go. I remember him admitting once that he was mad at GG because it "got off of ethics", and that he really hoped it would somehow come back to that. He basically gave GG a piece of himself that he can't get back now.

There's a few other anecdotes I could try to remember or dig up, but that's all the major stuff

tl;dr He's a fat, lazy, incel dweeb who refuses to listen to anyone and never learns from his past mistakes

Not really them sadly. 2dam and I did follow each other for a bit, and we had a bunch of friends in common. I don't really have anything negative to say about him, I thought he was a funny guy and my experience with him was mostly positive. I think he gets too wrapped up in things that don't matter much, like his beef with mombot and Mark Kern, but tbh that's pretty minor and I don't really think it's an issue.

I also was friends with a bunch of GNAA ppl for a while, so I can tell you a tiny bit about Izzy Galvez. I don't know much, but I did find out that the way he joined was they randomly added a bunch of anti-GG/sjw people to their dm group on twitter, and Izzy was the only one who didn't leave, so he's a member now. I told them that was incredibly stupid and he's obviously a faggot and trollshielding with them, but he's their friend not mine and they can do what they want.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. chrome_2018-04-15_12-10-50.png
    I guess this is it, then?

If it is,

F

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Leo III.

Leo III. hunt down the free, man

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm gonna miss her if this is for reals. She's the only GamerGate eceleb to have remained entertaining long after GG ended and didn't turn into some opportunist anti sjw milker or total sperg.

F ;_;7

• Feels Feels x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Mombot is a mother so the whole idea of Dan Olson repeatedly being around rapists and CP peddlers and not having a guilty conscience about hiding a rapist because of GG was probably the last straw. Honestly I can't blame her, she's been at this for how long now and none of the hanger ons have admitted to wrongdoings.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It’s just sickening how the social justice community is filled with rapists and pedophiles and their defenders.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Mombot may of had some sperg moments but she (or he if one really thinks the person is a dude) had their limits in spergs. Dan Olson managed to be the one that made MB go "fuck this" after seeing how Dan not reporting JewWario despite knowing because it would be "weaponized by GamerGate". The last few tweets from Mombot was pretty much calling out Dan for covering pedos, leading Mombot to say she'd rather report a pedo that is in the same group she is in than let said pedo stay.
    https://twitter.com/mombot/status/984812556089896960

Of course, some people and spergs will take Dan's side and in the case of some other spergs that had a beef with her, they'll think it's "some attempt to own SJW's" and that Mombot should be sued. And in the case of some people thinking Dan didn't do shit, there's an SA post he made. Granted one may say it's doctored up but one could also ask Dan's buddies such as JesuOtaku who responded to someone that posted the screencap. One could also ask an SA Goon to see if it's real.

The hanger-ons and their buddies will just rail on with how Mombot's a dude and this is an attack on Olson. Whether Mombot is a dude or a legit mom with kids is irrelevant because if Dan literally covered for a pedo, that's more important than being livid at Mombot. Honestly though, if these people are all about being anti-pedo and such, it would make one see them as jackasses in thinking the "fuck you" to Dan is just salty goobergrape Japanese mom and not legit seeing Dan as someone that covered for a rapist/groomer and claiming GG would weaponize the situation by "harassing the victim" or some shit like that.

Edit: also forgot to mention, even if Dan claims he didn't know about the sexual abuse and such of JewWario until now, it's still not an excuse. There would of been hints of it going around, Dan worked with people that knew so even if Dan didn't know, he had coworkers and the like who knew and they would of shared it with him. Even with his claims of not knowing any of this, we can all be skeptical of his claim much like how the hanger-ons have the right to be skeptical of Mombot being a real Japanese mother.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #331 c-no, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm a goon and I took the screencap of Dan's post that got put here before it got shared to the Lolcow Wiki and Mombot. It's legit. I think he edited the post before or after I took the picture, but it didn't remove the "Weaponized by Gamergate" stuff.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Next time (and while you are at it), post an archive or wayback of it. It would do well to show the BS in denial and all.

c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Mombot is a troll.

Xir will be back.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. And once xir is back, the hanger-ons will jerk themselves off over not being fooled because it's some attempt to own trolls or some shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. She's a bit wait too entrenched in this, and it seems Twitter eceleb status is very addictive, can't remember a single big Twitter user to abandon the place once and for all. So yeah it's very likely.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She got lots of followers and hives to kick when you consider how much some sperg hard, whether its wishing to mombot was sued or thinking she can legit sicc her followers because there is sperging over some stupid shit.

c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I do sympathize with Mombot in principle, Olson is a scummy piece of shit, but there is no way Mombot is NOT enjoying this crap to some degree and is purposely goading these assholes for a reaction either.

• Agree Agree x 5
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around quitting twitter when the Other Side has once again proven stereotypes right and a Bad Guy was proven to have been protecting an Even Worse Guy, both on the Other Side & not your own, and this demoralizes you instead of riding tall in the saddle as proven right yet again. The anti-GGs fucked up so hard, it wrapped all the way around and became a successful tactic on mombot somehow. If this isn't proof she's actually a mom, being this affected by child molesters by proxy, I don't know what is.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Three can no doubt be a part of Mombot goading these people for a reaction. We got some people thinking there should be a lawsuit. On top of that you got white knights of Dan coming in to pat his ass.

One cam argue that you wouldn't have to be a mom to be affected by this. Regardless of being a white guy or Japanese mom, one can get repulsed by Olson and CA.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.