Gamergate III: Rise of the Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkTails

Fabulous hair.
kiwifarms.net
Jack Thompson called Anita Sarkessian a self-promoter and a whiner....

Jack Thompson, the man who for many years accused games for violent behavior, has called Anita "Jack Thompson 2.0" Sarkessian a self-promoter and a whiner...

Its official: Slaanesh is dead and replaced by the Great Horned Rat and a new Eye of Terror is opening in this world.

How the hell can a person give space to one of the mosf vitriolic symbols of game hate for respect? Its Jack Thompson. If Thompson is pointing you out as a self-promoter and a whiner, you need to reconsider your job career.

NegaCWC

kiwifarms.net
Somebody who attempts to smoke meth and then gives up because they don't know how to make a pipe is pretty obviously not a methhead. You can chase it off tinfoil for fucks sake, and even if you're too stupid to figure that out a methhead doesn't say "Welp, no meth for us", a methhead gums it.

All in all this paints a picture of somebody who maybe dipped their toes into mild addiction at most but then exaggerated it for edge and attention and now regrets it because assholes are digging through their history with a fine tooth comb. I mean, taking meth first pass?. Raping a medicine cabinet for midol? Nigga plz.

I can say with close to absolute surety, she's not a drug addict and never has been.

edit ; just realised her doctor-shopping whining was to get anti-inflammatories. Fucks sake gamergate, this is just dumb. Calling Randi a drug addict is the dumbest smear and repeating it makes you look dumb.

A hard core meathhead she's definitely not, but there are some alarming stuff in there. If there's any grain of truth to her claims of doing meth/cocaine and/or abusing prescription drugs this should be a cause of concern for any person curently considering donating to her patreon. I mean, if I were considering donating to her patreon I'd sure have misgivings after seeing those blogposts. I will say that Milo should have consulteded with a third source who knew/knows Randi and can clarify how much of her claims are true. Speaking of interviewing people who know Randi, the following was written in Milo's first article in the Randi series:

This is the story, in three parts, of how Harper rose to prominence, how she has gotten away with such outrageous behaviour for so long while maintaining friendships with influential media commentators, activists, and journalists, and how she treats those who disagree with her far-left, hardline feminist politics.

It is the product of dozens of interviews [emphasis added] with friends, former colleagues, and objects of Harper’s vindictive social media crusades. Almost all of them refused to speak on the record for fear of reprisals from Harper and her band of social media supporters.

By my count, there are only two instances in the first article in which Milo interviews anyone instead of just using some webpage as a source. The first case is an anonymous progressive journalist, the second is Chris von Csefalvay. In part 2 we had Milo quoting anonymous friends of the Harper family, but this was later on scrubbed from the article. The third article used only Harper's archived posts and no other source. To sum it up, after going through all three articles I only found three cases in which Milo used a source that is not easily accessible via the internet. Out of supposedly dozens of interviews that were conducted, less than a dozen were actually used in the article. I had my doubts about Milo before but this is very disappointing.

Last edited:

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
This is purportedly fucking real. Whilst there's no proof that this might not be an elaborate trolling attempt, odds seem to be good for it going either way, since there's a few trolling markers and 23andme wouldn't really appreciate the blastback from this, all indication is that the coding's pretty straightforward, so nobody knows for sure. Either way, what the fuck.
part of me wants this to be real.
i can't wait for the non-whites with just enough white genetics to get blocked
the white passing with almost no white genetics to get through
i can't wait for people to reverse this program.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Today, famed voice-actor Troy Baker closed out his Twitter after the SJW hate brigade got a bug in their bonnet over transphobia. What did Baker do to earn such ire? Made a joke about Brett Micheals looking like Mickey Rourke attempting to become Caitlyn Jenner. Within hours his twitter was overrun by the usual suspects, and, as countless SJWs told him that he "brought this on himself," Baker decided, perhaps wisely, that Twitter was not a place to be.

And now for an interesting one. Gawker, for the last year, has been running at a deficit - one of almost 20 million, due to lost and cancelled ad revenue, according to Nick Denton. The bulk of the blame for this is due to one of Gawker's employees being a shit, having a chimp-out, and then having advertisers pull out. In this regard, Gamergate can be confirmed to have been responsible for quite a bit of this, since Operation Disrespectful Nod had been successful at helping to remove a dizzying amount of Gawker's ad revenue, to the point where they had to start hiding their advertisers.

Nick Denton Interview said:
But the fact of the matter is that it is really hard to sell Gawker, Gawker.com in particular, because Gawker.com likes to pick fights with pretty much everybody. That's just the reality," he said.

You will not be missed.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Gawker, for the last year, has been running at a deficit - one of almost 20 million, due to lost and cancelled ad revenue, according to Nick Denton.

They're not running on a 20 million deficit, that's his estimate on how much more money per year they'd be making if they weren't constantly pissing off advertisers by being irredeemable pieces of shit. I believe he got that number by comparing Gawker's size and clicks to the much more advertiser-friendly Vox Media.

Gawker Media is sitting on around 40m in net worth and takes in something around 4m a year if I remember right, and I doubt very much they took in anything at all this past year.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're not running on a 20 million deficit, that's his estimate on how much more money per year they'd be making if they weren't constantly pissing off advertisers by being irredeemable pieces of shit. I believe he got that number by comparing Gawker's size and clicks to the much more advertiser-friendly Vox Media.

Gawker Media is sitting on around 40m in net worth and takes in something around 4m a year if I remember right, and I doubt very much they took in anything at all this past year.

That actually helps contextualize quite a bit, Dyne. Thanks.

In additional news, Sargon covered an extensive expose on SJWs who essentially get away with doxxing and harassment on twitter. Dogfucker has a few scenes, as does Randwhale.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net

Today, famed voice-actor Troy Baker closed out his Twitter after the SJW hate brigade got a bug in their bonnet over transphobia. What did Baker do to earn such ire? Made a joke about Brett Micheals looking like Mickey Rourke attempting to become Caitlyn Jenner. Within hours his twitter was overrun by the usual suspects, and, as countless SJWs told him that he "brought this on himself," Baker decided, perhaps wisely, that Twitter was not a place to be.

And now for an interesting one. Gawker, for the last year, has been running at a deficit - one of almost 20 million, due to lost and cancelled ad revenue, according to Nick Denton. The bulk of the blame for this is due to one of Gawker's employees being a shit, having a chimp-out, and then having advertisers pull out. In this regard, Gamergate can be confirmed to have been responsible for quite a bit of this, since Operation Disrespectful Nod had been successful at helping to remove a dizzying amount of Gawker's ad revenue, to the point where they had to start hiding their advertisers.

You will not be missed.

now im seriously pissed off, now no one can say anything because the hate brigade will stomp you with extreme prejudice, goddamit, i hope baker returns to twitter, quitting is just proving that hey can do whatever the hell they want without consequences

i dont know if someone posted this but Geth made a post in his blog funny thing is, he knows about the farms, someone here sended a email to him, heck i dont know who i need to bitch so he can be unbanned, we need more soldiers like him

Last edited:

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NFS0U3f.png

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...-real-life-abuse/story-fnjwnhzf-1227454595230

bOLZz2z.gif

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, just going to drop this here whilst I've got the Brianna Wu article open in my browser in response to that shit:

Lolcow Wiki Article on Brianna Wu's Harassment said:
Soonafter the @Chatterwhiteman False-Flags, Brianna Wu had her soon-to-be notorious Huffington Post Interview on October 11th, 2014. In this Interview, Brianna Wu would claim to have been so horrified and shaken up by the aforementioned Death to Brianna false-flags, which were, this wiki will remind you, now known to be the work of third-party trolls, that she feared for her life and had been forced from her home.[22] Wu discussed her being forced from her home by almost two dozen outlets over the course of two days, including the aforementioned Huffington Post, Venutre Beat,[23] Gameranx, the Boston Globe, BoingBoing, Recode, We Hunted the Mammoth, The Verge, Polygon, Niche Gamer, the Daily Mail, BostInno, Bustle, Opposing Views, MyFoxBoston, Buzzfeed, Sixth Axis, Header, Alfa Beta Juega, Chud, The Edge, and Pan Gamers. Every one of them told the same story: Brianna Wu had been forced from her home by harassment, and it was all because she spoke out against GamerGate.

Unfortunately for Brianna, there was a few holes in this particular narrative that came to the fore quite quickly.

Brianna Wu in several interviews she conducted via Skype. Note the common terrain in each image...

First of all, her initial appearance on HuffPo came with it a link to the fact that Wu herself was rather infamous for milking controversy. It links her earlier Polygon article, and essentially gets across that Wu was intentionally putting herself in the line of fire for the sake of attracting attention to herself, simply by virtue of reporting on Wu's ongoing campaign of professional victimhood. When 22 seperate outlets covered it, however, that it became clear that there may have been an agenda being pushed, considering the eerily-similar incident with "Gamers are Dead" nary a month before.

Things quickly worsened for miss Wu when internet detectives came to a pretty surprising discovery: Brianna Wu never left her home.

Almost every interview Brianna Wu conducted whilst claiming to be on the run was done from the same office with the same furniture, same room layout, same location of doors and windows. This is the same room that Brianna Wu did the interview for the David Pakman Show in, as well - in other words, she was in her home during multiple interviews in which she repeatedly claimed to have been forced from her home.[24]

Additionally, it quickly became known that the information that Brianna Wu allegedly had "doxxed" as part of the death threats was, indeed, publicly available via Wu's own website, and indeed, easily corroborated by the likes of Wu's own posts and Youtube channel.

Fittingly, many of the places which spread the information that Brianna never left her home in the first place came under attack, getting DMCA notices and take-down attempts in a blatant effort to get the articles in question removed.[25]

Even more chillingly, investigations into Brianna Wu, months later, complaining about the lack of prosecutorial responses to Wu's harassment and threats revealed a pretty stunning fact quickly discovered by citizen journalists: Whilst she went to the police about the @Chatterwhiteman incident, it was proven to be a hoax (from Something Awful) within 2 days, and, against all advice, Brianna Wu did the exact opposite of what police instructed her to and publicized her own harassment, preaching as if it were at any point a genuinely credible threat to her, and beginning the meme that would ultimately become the "forced to leave her home" narrative. She was asked why she did this by none other than David Pakman in the interview days beforehand, since Pakman himself had also recieved threats in the past and went to the police about them.

Unfortunately for Wu, her ongoing bad relationship with the police would be further tarnished when it was revealed that in response to multiple other incidents that Wu was involved in that she claimed to have contacted the police in, Brianna Wu in fact never filed a police report. Indeed, all evidence currently available shows that, after the initial Death to Brianna tweets, at no point did she ever go to the police about her harassment for the bulk of her cases, and this mostly was learned because Wu would not stop complaining about her not being taken seriously by the police.[26]

It is worth noting that this revelation - that Wu most likely did not file a single police report about any of her professed harassment after the original @Chatterwhiteman tweets (in which she did the exact opposite of what the Police told her she should) - came only several months into GamerGate. During this time, Wu claimed repeatedly to have been forced from her home (whilst conducting interviews from her home), and repeatedly claimed to have her harassment and threats ignored by police (whilst never reporting the staggering bulk of this so-called harassment to the police), both of which are now known to be outright lies.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wfQ63Iw.png

Ahahahahhaaha, KiA is not happy about this.

"Outing Wu". Christ, are people still pretending that it was a big mystery? It's obvious Milo is pandering to GG to the point where he's trying to build his career on it but outing Wu is not something I'd hold him responsible for. I blame that on, y'know, human sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.