Games are the new battleground state -

• Conducting some maintenance.

Ma_Hooty

This is fine
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wonder if this bullshit was the real reason I stopped playing vidya for almost 3 years and not to focus on my studies like I thought was the reason back then; thank god for weeb games being mostly nonpolitical. Like goddamn, I can deal with teenage nobodies online telling me to get back in the kitchen and I can partake in the rampant shitflinging, so please fucking stop destroying fun hobbies with polarizing idpol bullshit no one outside of Twitter truly cares about.

ZehnBoat

world is a fuck
kiwifarms.net
They're STILL angry about that? STILL?

Jesus fucking christ. Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.
gamergate was people telling them NO
trump winning was people telling them NO

they haven't gotten over either of those things
they are THAT fucking fragile

these people that like to call others fragile and weak have been throwing fits for YEARS because people told them NO

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
kiwifarms.net
Yeah when I beat the fuck out of Laura's abusive John while playing as Scott in Heavy Rain the other night I totally imagined he was a poor queer BIPOC activist with various mental disorders and a blue checkmark on twitter.

All hail QAnon and the hacker known as 4chan! /s

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
The combination of earnestness and profound lack of sophistication in these people :story:

SSF2T Old User

Freaky Friday 2: Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Just for shits and giggles I had to check out this "Monopoly" game this daft bitch who got interviewed created.

Picture Of Creator:
Sindi-BW-683x1024.jpg

(London-based experience information designer, interested in the intersection of documentary filmmaking and games.)
Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/SindiBreshani

From The IndieCade Website (Archive) :
"Propaganda is a board game that unravels contemporary methods of control and manipulation that structure what we accept as reality. This game ultimately suggests that one story is not the only story, but a story that happened to win the game of propaganda. Grasping current events in the perspective of a propagandist, players establish loyalties and target audiences
In order to build power -for power produces and silences ‘truths’ – and increase the number of followers, which will make their perspective win. Beside strategic decisions, players encounter lucky and unlucky moments extracted from our post-truth era, including hashtag movements, conspiracy theories and data protection laws.
"

It even has an online test game on Steam (Archive)

Kickstarter is planned for 2021

Screw Danlon

Please Be Patient, I Have Doggo
kiwifarms.net
company whose stance on politics has been akin to Donald Trump’s “very fine people on both sides”
Watch_Dogs2 had the most dick-suckingly hipster main characters ever, and the game starts with a black man breaking into the facilities of a mega-corp to wipe their records of him and disrupt their servers because their algorithm had said that he would likely become a criminal and he thought that was discrimination (even though it was clearly accurate.)

The whole game was about as subtle as an Antifa boot to the skull. What ‘both sides’ stance does Ubisoft have?

serious question... is Legion any good? Because the awfulness of the characters turned me off the last one.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Watch_Dogs2 had the most dick-suckingly hipster main characters ever, and the game starts with a black man breaking into the facilities of a mega-corp to wipe their records of him and disrupt their servers because their algorithm had said that he would likely become a criminal and he thought that was discrimination (even though it was clearly accurate.)

The whole game was about as subtle as an Antifa boot to the skull. What ‘both sides’ stance does Ubisoft have?

serious question... is Legion any good? Because the awfulness of the characters turned me off the last one.
Wash Doges has always been shit, it's just been stinking more and more with each new release.

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
This is why people in the modern day hate America. Can't shut the hell up about politics for one moment, our ridiculous discourse just HAS to be shoved in the worlds' face every single second of the day. Where the hell does this guy get off, telling us that Super Mario Sunshine should make us think about fucking climate change? I stopped reading right there, yet the article goes on for another fifty thousand paragraphs.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1697831
“I go to Disneyland too often”

also if you just google his name and “gamergate” I think he’s written more articles about it than I have ever posted here lol
What in the fuck

1604158088944.png 1604158158104.png 1604158240721.png

Some of that's just Kotaku In Action calling him out, but what a pathetic writing career. All that water-carrying and Chelsea has never acknowledged him, never mind getting his sausage wet.
1604158736631.png

Yeah when I beat the fuck out of Laura's abusive John while playing as Scott in Heavy Rain the other night I totally imagined he was a poor queer BIPOC activist with various mental disorders and a blue checkmark on twitter.

All hail QAnon and the hacker known as 4chan! /s
This thread is about games. As funny as "Press X to JAAAASON!" is, Heavy Rain is merely a movie.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
*smug chuckling heard in the distance*

We're only 6 years into the 20 year plan my friend.
You all laugh, but I REALLY want Trump to do it, I want him to not just tweet about it, but saying aloud during the new inauguration ceremony once he wins.

Why? Because these fuckers deserve it, they've lost their minds over it, they dream with it every night... and it's fucking everywhere: Bolsonaro reduced taxes for electronics? "He wants to pander to gamergate!" Fuck. Off.

Trump mentioning GG would be the final blow to what's the left of their sanity and mass suicides will soon follow. And that's a good thing.