Games Journalism General -

Water-T

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! DIET NAZIS DID THIS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: :story: :story:
View attachment 1919711

CONTEXT: Anita finally acknowledges a woman she herself and her mean girls clique got blacklisted from video game journalism for having bigger tits making actually well thought out videos on gaming culture and feminism.
View attachment 1919708
View attachment 1919707
View attachment 1919709
It's just funny 'cause she was scared shitless of Liana for years, had her blocked, refused to debate with her, pretended she didn't even know her, yet she finally replies to her now only to paint her as a harasser (even though by Anita's logic women can't be harassers because somthing something male privilege).
Wonder if that has anything to do with Joss...
LOL. Anita shittalked Liana and tried to get her blacklisted at the peak of gamergate because LK didn't swallow the NPC Kool Aid by screaming "straight white men bad!" and "gamers are Nazi rapists" with the rest of them. Then when Liana called her out on it, Anita hid and played dumb.

This is just history repeating itself. Anita loves to bitch about others but she runs, hides, and cries when anyone even slightly disagrees with her.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well considering that games was the hill she wanted to die on, why the fuck would she latch on to a hobby where everything is either violence or competition?
That was because Anita saw an easy grift: piss on one of the biggest punching bags in media (gamers) and bitch about games making men into rapists and Nazis. Then when gamers inevitably called her a fucking retard, just whine about "muh soggy knees!" and "muh horse mint!", and watch the pitybux roll in.

Unfortunately, you can only cry wolf before the villagers get tired of that shit, and let the wolves just eat you. It didn't help that she was a 6 at the time, and she's gotten uglier and fatter since her 2014 peak. Soyboys moved onto throwing their simp dollars at Belle Delphine and other ethots who actually show off the bobs and vagene.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was because Anita saw an easy grift: piss on one of the biggest punching bags in media (gamers) and bitch about games making men into rapists and Nazis. Then when gamers inevitably called her a fucking retard, just whine about "muh soggy knees!" and "muh horse mint!", and watch the pitybux roll in.

Unfortunately, you can only cry wolf before the villagers get tired of that shit, and let the wolves just eat you. It didn't help that she was a 6 at the time, and she's gotten uglier and fatter since her 2014 peak. Soyboys moved onto throwing their simp dollars at Belle Delphine and other ethots who actually show off the bobs and vagene.
The other key to Anita's downfall was losing that cuck she was with who actually did all the writing and producing for her.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The other key to Anita's downfall was losing that cuck she was with who actually did all the writing and producing for her.
It was one of the more hilarious aspects of the Anita arc that she belly flopped into failure the moment the man who was doing all the work left. Much powerful, such stronk whammen.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's the same event. When Anita went to EA to "consult" on the Mirrors Edge reboot, she did something that pissed off the entire dev team. I don't remember anyone saying exactly what happened. The Mirrors Edge reboot was a flop. Her consulting gigs (at least with EA) dried up after that. Iirc, when EA was doing charity hand outs at a later time, Anita was mad on Twitter that Feminist Frequency wasn't on the list.
Ah, now it makes sense. I enjoyed Catalyst, because it had exactly what I wanted: more Mirror's Edge, but from day one it reeked of a half-ass attempt to be diverse and progressive. They managed to avoid starting an internet shitfight about it, but I can totally see Anita in the office telling them that "no, she needs to look more asain, and she needs to be a lesbian, what do you mean you're shooting for a T rating?"

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't been for years. I think the exact timing is somewhere in his topic.

During the Doom Eternal premier. When he wrote for her that the violence was 'disgusting', her defense that she wasn't Jack Thompson disappeared and he got shitcanned for it. This was basically the start of her decline.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Really? McIntosh isn't with her anymore? Shows how much I keep up with irrelevant gossip, I guess...
The kicker. His YouTube channel is doing way better than hers, and he doesn't have a vag the connections and professional grift credentials.

I can totally see Anita in the office telling them that "no, she needs to look more asain, and she needs to be a lesbian, what do you mean you're shooting for a T rating?"
It's better than that. Iirc her feedback was "the controls are too complicated". I like to think that Anita couldn't understand duel analogue controls and wanted them to make a completely different game.

Back me up!

kiwifarms.net
It's better than that. Iirc her feedback was "the controls are too complicated". I like to think that Anita couldn't understand duel analogue controls and wanted them to make a completely different game.

The rumor I heard (which i think was from Bro Team) was that she gave a presentation on sexism, etc and when som one asked for any research / proof Anita absolutely flip her shit. Like yelling and throwing stuff level of flippibg out

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rumor I heard (which i think was from Bro Team) was that she gave a presentation on sexism, etc and when som one asked for any research / proof Anita absolutely flip her shit. Like yelling and throwing stuff level of flippibg out
Asking a woman to support her work with research and proof is literally rape, you pissbaby shitlord.

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
Anyone seeing ready to keep an eye out for six days in fallujah? I am predicting instead of the game getting cancelled by Fox News boomer republicans it’s now getting canceled but leftist Game journalists.

I’m indifferent on the things surrounding the game but it’s really fucking ironic to see. Loaded with the typical spec ops the line simps and schizo conspiracy theories of its gonna be used to recruit kids into the military.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Anyone seeing ready to keep an eye out for six days in fallujah? I am predicting instead of the game getting cancelled by Fox News boomer republicans it’s now getting canceled but leftist Game journalists.

I’m indifferent on the things surrounding the game but it’s really fucking ironic to see. Loaded with the typical spec ops the line simps and schizo conspiracy theories of its gonna be used to recruit kids into the military.
Deus Ex had more numerous and thorough conspiracy theories throughout the whole game and most of them turned out to be true.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
If the former, then holy shit, she really never has played a video game in her life, how the fuck do you even?
If the latter, then please somebody tell me there's a fucking video of that I need to see this shit.

I thought that game was dead like ten years ago? Did somebody make an announcement?

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
Deus Ex had more numerous and thorough conspiracy theories throughout the whole game and most of them turned out to be true.

I find it really hard to believe a video game will convince you to join the army maybe I’m just dumber than I realize and it has worked in the past. I just feel the free college and welfare plays a bigger role than you going on a 7 kill streak for an air strike.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
I find it really hard to believe a video game will convince you to join the army maybe I’m just dumber than I realize and it has worked in the past. I just feel the free college and welfare plays a bigger role than you going on a 7 kill streak for an air strike.
We had one guy in my basic platoon (out of 55) who signed up "for the Call of Duty experience", but he learned right quick how wrong his preconceptions of combat were. Kudos to him, though, he stuck it out and graduated.

Borax Bozo

Here until I can finally rest.
kiwifarms.net

Some of the concepts I heard about in an interview with the developers were fascinating. I wonder whether they'll actually go through with stuff like the holdout mission which sounded like it might take literal hours to finish, like a really serious version of the Dead Rising challenge mode.