Games Journalism General -

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Vinny is great
Brad was annoying dota fag
Alex was just a fag

Maybe Jeff should just give up on modern gaming and do a retro game channel instead. The video he had of playing old games and talking about them was far better than anything GB put out in their woke years
I had stuck with GB for damn near its inception. There was a clear visible change around 2014-2015. The forums turned into reddit real fast.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Giantbomb is fucking 100% done.
It was dead as soon as that fat but based dude Ryan Davis croaked of being fat.
I had stuck with GB for damn near its inception. There was a clear visible change around 2014-2015. The forums turned into reddit real fast.
In other words, nearly immediately after Ryan Davis died.

Water-T

STARVING TO DEATH...FOR ATTENTION (AND CAKE)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot.png
At first I had no idea WTF she was, but Upper Echelon Games recently dropped a video that i'll try to TL;DR

Essentially, that bitch tried to be the next Anita Scamkeesian - some Canadian cunt that grifts by posing as A Victimized Woman In Gaming. She ran afoul of race grifter ZombaeKills, and being lower on the Oppression Totem Pole, then deleted her social media. As a result, a spotlight got shone on Zombae, revealing that she is a massive hypocrite who promotes "kindness" and "social justice" publically, but will backstab and slander other POC that she feels are doing better than her.

The Woke Ouroboros always eats its own tail. ALWAYS.

Vesperus

Libera Te Tutemet Ex Inferis
kiwifarms.net
At first I had no idea WTF she was, but Upper Echelon Games recently dropped a video that i'll try to TL;DR

Essentially, that bitch tried to be the next Anita Scamkeesian - some Canadian cunt that grifts by posing as A Victimized Woman In Gaming. She ran afoul of race grifter ZombaeKills, and being lower on the Oppression Totem Pole, then deleted her social media. As a result, a spotlight got shone on Zombae, revealing that she is a massive hypocrite who promotes "kindness" and "social justice" publically, but will backstab and slander other POC that she feels are doing better than her.

This was not her first mention on this thread. She is a cunt of long standing.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was not her first mention on this thread. She is a cunt of long standing.
I honestly have no idea who she is... was she some bitch in Japan trying to start shit? Or am I mixing her up with someone else who has BPD?

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
hows drew scanlan and dave schneider doing? that'd be a good indicator of how well vinny, brad and alex are going to do.
Looks like Drew gave up on/couldn't keep doing his traveling show and started working for Digital Eclipse.

Looks like he's just doing low-key editor work and isn't really a main feature of that site/company. I'm not sure if that's what he wanted or if that's just how the proverbial cookie crumbled for him.

Water-T

STARVING TO DEATH...FOR ATTENTION (AND CAKE)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that twitter handle but I can't remember from what exactly. Any choice tweets to freshen up my memory?
Same here. I followed the retardation that was gamergate,. I'm even aware of ZombaeKills since she was a piddling Twitch streamer who demanded free gibs from Microsoft and Sony for being a black woman. But Anita 2.0? She's news to me.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Drew gave up on/couldn't keep doing his traveling show and started working for Digital Eclipse.

Looks like he's just doing low-key editor work and isn't really a main feature of that site/company. I'm not sure if that's what he wanted or if that's just how the proverbial cookie crumbled for him.
Covid probably out the kibosh on that. But doesnt bode well for the others.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net

Corona was already mentioned but he was already going down before that.
drewscan_patreon.jpg

There are days I wonder what happens if everyone not in the Woke group were to just stop interacting with them entirely, no Youtube or Twitter shit fights, no fucking commentary we just don't interact with them in any way shape or form if the entire Woke thing would just immolate itself because they absolutely have to have to be canceling someone.

The problem is it would require everyone to do it and trying to wrangle people is like trying to wrangle coked up kittens.