Games that need a sequel -

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many game companies find a money grab and make crazy amounts of sequels and remakes cause "nostalgia"

What games out there deserve a new title or even a continuation if there was a sequel in the past?

For me it has to be Tokyo Jungle. Basically you were able to play as a predator or herbivore in a post human society. Fun and highly addictive. There was a lot of room for improvement so a sequel would be awesome but it's been nearly ten years since it came out so my hopes are pretty much gone

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obligatory Pokémon Snap response.
I feel like besides muh nostalgia this would flunk. They should have done this with the augmented reality in the 3DS but probably held back due to Pokemon go

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blood (1997) not that rushed piece of shit we got in 1998.
A proper sequel really would be nice, especially if Monolith was given the funding and time they needed to make a good one. Blood 2 was broken shit and a youtuber by the name of Civvie 11 gives a good rundown on why the game is shit.

Reactions: Zaragoza

Degenerated

Artesté
kiwifarms.net
I still want a proper sequel to Empire Earth. The sequels it did get were watered down and changed around garbage.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
"XIII" that funny stealth-game, stylised like a comic-book. The worst part - Ubisoft ended it on cliffhanger with a fucking "TO BE CONTINUED" and it has been 16 years since.
"X-men Origins: Wolverine". Yeah-yeah, movie license, but it was pretty good and had pottential for a sequel.
"Alan Wake". Well, original wasn't that great, but I want to see the conclusion of the story.
"Sleeping Dogs". That long-suffering "True Crime" sequel that actually made it. Too bad Square Enix decided not to fix all the bad parts in the sequel, but just make some shitty MMO out of it, then scrap that and close the studio.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino