Games that need a sequel -

Cable

kiwifarms.net
two things I would love to see are:
  1. Saint's Row, but not the Prototype/Infamous clone we got for 4 and Gat out of Hell. I'd even be fine if they used an updated Agents of Mayhem's gameplay and allowed co-op.
  2. A game that actually attempted to tie Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross/Radical Dreamers together, instead of the half-hearted attempt at connecting the games we got in the DS/PC version's Superboss, The Dream Devourer. Granted, CC is just Radical Dreamers: We Finally Fucking Finished It, Kinda Edition.

• Agree
Reactions: Water-T and Pargon

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
two things I would love to see are:
  1. Saint's Row, but not the Prototype/Infamous clone we got for 4 and Gat out of Hell. I'd even be fine if they used an updated Agents of Mayhem's gameplay and allowed co-op.
  2. A game that actually attempted to tie Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross/Radical Dreamers together, instead of the half-hearted attempt at connecting the games we got in the DS/PC version's Superboss, The Dream Devourer. Granted, CC is just Radical Dreamers: We Finally Fucking Finished It, Kinda Edition.
I loved SR 4 and GOOH, so I wouldn't mind more of that. I haven't touched AoM, since it looks like Fortnite with the SR aesthetic sprinkled on it.

Chrono Cross wasn't a bad game in and of itself, but it was a bad CT sequel. It felt like Square Enix was 80% done making the game, then thought, "how can we really get this to sell?", then shoehorned in some vague CT references and made Schala/Lavos the final boss. Of course, if SE announces a true CT sequel, judging from how fucking long it took Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out and how much they are dragging their feet on that FF VII remake, it won't fucking come out until Earth is actually laid waste by a locust-like alien being.

• Agree
Reactions: Pargon and Cable

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
-Bully. Reeeally hope Rockstar's working on the sequel in secret, preferably to be released within the next few years.

-Ghost Trick. Loved the characters enough so that I'd be happy to have a direct sequel, but a game with different characters\settings but similar game mechanics would be dandy as well.

-Goblins\Woodruff and The Schnibble of Azimuth. Not very likely it'll ever happen, but I'd love to see a 2D hand-drawn adventure game by Pierre Gilhodes and co. Some people find the logic behind the puzzles in those games perplexing, but I've always enjoyed how you had to think like a cartoon character to solve them. I'd also love to see a point'n'click adventure game in the spirit of Sanitarium.

-Freedom Force, or a similar superhero themed tactical strategy\rpg.

-Primal Rage. With the current Renaissance of fighting game, this'd be another beloved old franchise many would love to see revived. Same goes for Bloody Roar, Rival Schools and Darkstalkers, though the latter two have zero chance of Capcom's recent attitude towards fighting games is something to go by.

-American McGee's Alice. Loved both the original and Madness Returns, hope the crowdfunded Otherlands sequel is coming along swimmingly.

Water-T

kiwifarms.net
but not the Prototype/Infamous
That reminds me. I'd love for both to get sequels. Prototype I was OK, but the second one was much, much better.

I am a huge fan of the Infamous series, and it's been 5. FUCKING. YEARS. since Second Son. There was an online site that tied into the game that hinted the next villain was going to be a crazy girl who controlled paper and used it to kill, so I'm dying to see that be the focus of the next Infamous game.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Fromsoft is done with the Souls series Lost Kingdoms 3 please.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sable

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Temple of Elemental Evil. Not even a sequel necessarily, just more old D & D modules using that as a model. On the other hand, the modders at Circle of 8 have added huge amounts of content to the base game.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Fromsoft is done with the Souls series Lost Kingdoms 3 please.
I'd hope From Software would take up a new Armored Core or even a new King's Field as their next game after all the Souls shit they've made.

I loved SR 4 and GOOH, so I wouldn't mind more of that. I haven't touched AoM, since it looks like Fortnite with the SR aesthetic sprinkled on it.
Agents of Mayhem is basically SR4 stripped of all the superpowers, humour, variety and customisation. It's one of the most boring action games I've ever played, with a lifeless city with nothing to do but travel from A to B, and every single mission involves shooting endless waves of generic bad guys whilst you try not to fall asleep. It also has an odd tone where it's trying to emulate the cheesy Saturday morning cartoon look, but fills it with swearing and thinks jokes about Uranus are hilarious.

As for games I want to see new versions of, F-Zero, Rogue Squadron, Bloodrayne, Bulletstorm, FEAR, Virtua Fighter, Quake and Perfect Dark.

Water-T

kiwifarms.net
Agents of Mayhem is basically SR4 stripped of all the superpowers, humour, variety and customisation. It's one of the most boring action games I've ever played, with a lifeless city with nothing to do but travel from A to B, and every single mission involves shooting endless waves of generic bad guys whilst you try not to fall asleep. It also has an odd tone where it's trying to emulate the cheesy Saturday morning cartoon look, but fills it with swearing and thinks jokes about Uranus are hilarious.
Well then - good thing I trusted my instincts and stayed far away.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino