• "FUCK YOU NULL IM NEVER GONNA STOP BEING A FURRY UR JUST A FUCKING HATER U Google"

Games that push your PC to the limit

Discussion in 'Games' started by Doc Cassidy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. cemu?

Sims 3 was horribly optimized which makes it run odd on just about everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Kiwi Jeff

Kiwi Jeff Merry Christmas!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah.

• Like Like x 1
    Doc Cassidy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I noticed that too. At first I thought it was because my PC was shit but its not the case lol

• Feels Feels x 1
    DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain Cucked Out Of Orbit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I run a 1070 with a 6600k i5 and Black Desert Online cripples my video card, it's honestly the only game I can't play on ultra or max settings. Probably because those fucking Koreans can't optimize for shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    RoboticRichardSimmons

RoboticRichardSimmons Robotic Weight Saint
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well any of the Total War games if you are playing some stupid high numbers of men on the battlefield to have exceptional fights

kiwifarms.net
  6. Planet Coaster, oddly enough. Every time I start that game my video card fans start up like a jet engine.

I think it's the shadows... which look like ass in the first place.

OwO What's This?

OwO What's This? youtu.be/2Z7SafOiCXM
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Probably a bit out of left field, given that the base game is from 2006, but Star Wars: Empire at War's Remake mod seems to be ass raping a lot of reasonably high end hardware. People with OC'd 6700K's report getting <30 fps.

Looks beautiful, too.

PTNR 2.0

PTNR 2.0 [showering intensifies]

kiwifarms.net
  8. Cities Skylines will put your system through its paces once you build up a fairly large city.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Add in the improved traffic AI mod. Then you'll be crushing anything below 4 physical cores.

Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.