Games You Don’t Remember the Name of - The PS1 Game I never rediscovered

Mage of Conquest

Cheese strings are nice
kiwifarms.net
There was a PS (I can't remember if it was ps1 or ps2) game I actually enjoyed playing, but for some reason I can't recall the name of the game.

It was a demo, so I can't tell if it has a final product or not. It was a music game, too, but it had different instrument and singing parts to it. You could switch the track you were following and you just develop the music track you were on.

I believe there were only 2 songs on it. The first one had a song that, I believe, is called Baseline. The second song had a song about a guy who changed his gender to girl or something. Can't remember.

Another game I can't remember was a mobile game for iOS. Don't know if it was also available on android, but I enjoyed this game a lot. It's probably shut down, but I wanted to look at the sprites for it. Anyways, you play a male character and you can change your classes. The setting is a post apocalypse city and I think you were fighting demons? This was years ago, so my memory is escaping me. I really enjoyed the guild fights on it.

EDIT: Sorry, there's two games I HAD to bring up. This was a computer game, and I'm talking Windows 98. I can barely recall anything beyond a black and white carnival picture. The second one is also a computer game (maybe a jumpstart game?) where your friends got kidnapped (maybe?) and you have to explore some haunted woods to get keys and stuff to get to a witch's tower. Or something like that, I think?

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
There was a PS (I can't remember if it was ps1 or ps2) game I actually enjoyed playing, but for some reason I can't recall the name of the game.

It was a demo, so I can't tell if it has a final product or not. It was a music game, too, but it had different instrument and singing parts to it. You could switch the track you were following and you just develop the music track you were on.

I believe there were only 2 songs on it. The first one had a song that, I believe, is called Baseline. The second song had a song about a guy who changed his gender to girl or something. Can't remember.

Another game I can't remember was a mobile game for iOS. Don't know if it was also available on android, but I enjoyed this game a lot. It's probably shut down, but I wanted to look at the sprites for it. Anyways, you play a male character and you can change your classes. The setting is a post apocalypse city and I think you were fighting demons? This was years ago, so my memory is escaping me. I really enjoyed the guild fights on it.

EDIT: Sorry, there's two games I HAD to bring up. This was a computer game, and I'm talking Windows 98. I can barely recall anything beyond a black and white carnival picture. The second one is also a computer game (maybe a jumpstart game?) where your friends got kidnapped (maybe?) and you have to explore some haunted woods to get keys and stuff to get to a witch's tower. Or something like that, I think?

MTV Music Generator?

The Real Me

Me likes to observe freaks.
kiwifarms.net
My parents bought me a bargain bin game for the SNES back in the day.

It LOOKED cool, because you were a robot or a mech (I think) in third person view and you had to destroy a giant spaceship. You were in some kind of harbor. I don't think there were any identifiable characters.

The only problem was that either I was too stupid to understand what to do at the time or the game only had one level.
After a quick search through this Wikipedia article, I've found two very unlikely candidates. Mechwarrior 3050 is isometric, not 3rd person and Wild Guns doesn't see you controlling a mech but it is 3rd person and most of the enemies seem to be big robots, including the bosses of each stage. If you remember anything else, about how it plays, what it looks like or what year you received the game, I might be able to find some other similar games.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
After a quick search through this Wikipedia article, I've found two very unlikely candidates. Mechwarrior 3050 is isometric, not 3rd person and Wild Guns doesn't see you controlling a mech but it is 3rd person and most of the enemies seem to be big robots, including the bosses of each stage. If you remember anything else, about how it plays, what it looks like or what year you received the game, I might be able to find some other similar games.
Thanks for looking! It turns out it wasn't Mechwarrior 3050, but actually just Mechwarrior. Once you said that name, I thought it sounded vaguely familiar.

Exbein

I'm not Huckebein
kiwifarms.net
Here is one that I've tried -several- times to look up in the past.

When I was a kid I had a lot of ps1 bootlegs, among them there was one fully-fledged optional co-op 3D beat them up game set on a medieval fantasy setting, you could only chose between three characters, two buff knights and a woman.

Since it was a bootleg it didn't have any marking or label and I don't remember the title which tells me it was most likely a japanese game. It was quite fun and I remember it had some budget behind it with the graphics looking on par with something like Dino Crisis, so I've tried to look it up with companies that could have even produced the game at the time (Capcom, Namco and the like) but nothing has come out of it.
I am going out on a limb here, its sounds like Legend for PS1. Co-op, full 3d, 2 guys, 1 girl.
unnamed.jpg

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a game where you try to survive in an alien world (either that or a deserted island) where the developers had a really in-depth drug system where you can easily kill yourself by using the wrong medicine. Specifically, I remember the game from a YouTube video that showed the many ways you can die like amputating all your extremities or injecting a "rocket fuel for the heart" which results in an immediate heart attack.

caonima

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a game which I only remember some details about, I think it was on the N64 and it was based about a pretty spooky hotel where some of the guests were animals and some were people, and you had to avoid some of them at certain times and help them at other times. It had a day and night system, I remember there being a mouse as one of the main characters, might even have been the player character and the whole game had a spooky atmosphere, not super scary but if you got caught by one of the guests at the wrong time or in the wrong place something bad would happen to you.

Considered HARMful

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a game where you try to survive in an alien world (either that or a deserted island) where the developers had a really in-depth drug system where you can easily kill yourself by using the wrong medicine. Specifically, I remember the game from a YouTube video that showed the many ways you can die like amputating all your extremities or injecting a "rocket fuel for the heart" which results in an immediate heart attack.
Is it Robinson's Requiem?

The Real Me

Me likes to observe freaks.
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a game which I only remember some details about, I think it was on the N64 and it was based about a pretty spooky hotel where some of the guests were animals and some were people, and you had to avoid some of them at certain times and help them at other times. It had a day and night system, I remember there being a mouse as one of the main characters, might even have been the player character and the whole game had a spooky atmosphere, not super scary but if you got caught by one of the guests at the wrong time or in the wrong place something bad would happen to you.
Sounds like you could be describing Gregory Horror Show for PS2. The titular Gregory runs the hotel and is probably the mouse that you're speaking of and it looks less like a PS2 game and more like something from the N64 due to how blocky all the characters are. It's based off of a series of shorts that you can also find here on Youtube.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing what I think was a PS1 game advertised in magazines back in the day. I'm sure you played as a ninja or samurai and a big part of it was elemental scrolls. Don't think I've ever seen anything on it since, and I wonder if it ever came out at all.

fag0t

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing what I think was a PS1 game advertised in magazines back in the day. I'm sure you played as a ninja or samurai and a big part of it was elemental scrolls. Don't think I've ever seen anything on it since, and I wonder if it ever came out at all.
i think its brave fencer musashi