Games you want Jace to Livestream -

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I only have one wish before I die. I want to watch Jace play through all of Anonymous Agony when its out.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as the original Games for Jace thread is now few months old, I think it's fair to have this new one here in Side OPs.
However if you'd like to see some games that have already been suggested you can find that here: http://cwckiforums.com/threads/games-for-jace.3645/

I think so far I've most enjoyed Jace's battle with Tyce in Starcraft. It was rather short but I liked the idea of pitting the two against one another and seeing them butt heads in a 1v1 situation. I think the most enjoyable to watch might be other multiplayer titles with Tyce, maybe even splitscreen. Really surprised they haven't done anything involving FPS duels. Quake anyone?

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would like to watch him stream Grezzo 2 because it's about as military realistic as Jace's conceptions are.
For those who don't know, Grezzo 2 is basically a freeware Duke 3d-type stand-alone parody FPS game that makes a lot of fun of catholicism and italian politics and is basically "Crossed" comic come to flesh meaning it's really gory and brutal to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous. What's adding to the confusion is that the entire game is voiceacted and written in italian, making the whole thing pretty much completely unintelligible to a person who can't speak italian. There are english translations for the story texts but the only real way to play Grezzo is play it in the original language and just revel in the confusion. The only problem I could probably see for Jace to play the game is that the game heavily relies on Catholic sacrilege to be shocking, and well, 'edgy' so it might make Jace really uncomfortable if he's a staunch Catholic.

The game's shock value is kind of passe' at this point since it released sometime in late 2013 and it was mostly a hit among kids who were tripping over themselves to be about as edgy as possible by playing the game but I'd still recommend the experience for anyone who wants a really surreal Duke3d / DOOM type experience and isn't afraid to revel in absolutely juvenile humor.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Always wanted Jace to play The Walking Dead Tiberius Rising on stream, at least just one episode.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rogowski

gettar

heart emoticon
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever played a game where the player is required to kill wolves? Maybe Tomb Raider 2013? Just curious how he'd react.

KingofManga420

kiwifarms.net
Has he ever played a game where the player is required to kill wolves? Maybe Tomb Raider 2013? Just curious how he'd react.
They're false flag wolf content, wolves don't attack fellow wolf kin battlestoners.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I actually wanted to start a thread like this, go figure.
  • Any of the games in the Saints Row series. Possibly 2 seeing as how that ones more down to earth compared to LOLRANDOM in 3 and LOLAWESUM! in 4. How would HE build Deaglenation-I mean, The Saints, from humble beginings?
  • Dead Rising 3. I recall some stream he was talking about what he would do during a zombie outbreak (I mean, obviously he wouldent catch the virus) and (as far as I can recall) it involved him just getting people in a truck and capping Zeds. Yeah, he can entertain that fantasy in this. Also, Spoilers dont work on bulletpoints so it just looked like I was cutting off. Theres a plot point the Marine would very much enjoy
  • Metal Gear Solid V when it hits PC. Peace Walker would also be good if he had streaming software.
  • Wolfenstein:The New Order. This games actually really good.
  • Goat Simulator. "Tchyeahhh this goat can do parkour! :jace:"
  • Duke Nukem Forever. He may actually like this peice of shit. "Dude! This game has like Boobies! :jace:"
  • WH40K: Space Marine. Catholic Marines in space battling gay muslim demons! Thats sick dude.
  • My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Pirate. Yes, this is a real game. Even has a page on the steam store. No, Jace would never play it because really, the selling point for it is that its a LGBT-focused game, but it would still be funny.

Last edited:

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
These days I'd love to see him play any Halo game, because he's been talking about playing Halo Reach. Mostly curious about it because Halo is pretty much the antithesis of CoD and Counter-Strike, so I actually can't make any predictions about how good he actually is in Halo (and he's not telling us his gamertag so I can't check online stats). Plus, all sorts of failures are usually pretty damn funny in Halo - I imagine the game would be really rage-inducing for someone who has a bit too high an opinion about their skills, as Jace is prone to do. (See one of the best medals in any videogame.)

Quipy

kiwifarms.net
XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within, I can imagine Jace getting really into his role as Commander Stryker leading an elite squad of Deagle Nations finest battle stoners before watching Stryker die to a flanking Sectoid.

Spec Ops: The Line, because I'm a fan of it and as has been discussed countless times it's pretty much tailored to attack Jace with his Stryker delusions.

Mirrors Edge, it could be interesting to see how Jace would react to a game with a female protagonist and a focus on parkour. I'd imagine he'd waifu Faith pretty hard before either becoming really good at the game and incorporating Faith into the next Sims Livestream segment or rage quitting because even in video games he failed to be good at parkour.

Payday, another potentially interesting one, if only to hear Jace talk about some crackpot plan Tyce came up with to rob a bank before rage quitting when some troll got into the same game as him and called him gay for the fifteenth time.

System Shock 2, another one I'd like to see as I'd like to see if he'd bother trying to learn more about the enviroment or wander around the place wondering if Polito is going to turn out to be hot.

The early Tom Clancy Rainbow Six games could also be interesting, they emaphise planning as well as running around shooting people and it'd be funny to see how well Jace would justify his rank as Commander of Deagle Nation.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within, I can imagine Jace getting really into his role as Commander Stryker leading an elite squad of Deagle Nations finest battle stoners before watching Stryker die to a flanking Sectoid.

Spec Ops: The Line, because I'm a fan of it and as has been discussed countless times it's pretty much tailored to attack Jace with his Stryker delusions.

Mirrors Edge, it could be interesting to see how Jace would react to a game with a female protagonist and a focus on parkour. I'd imagine he'd waifu Faith pretty hard before either becoming really good at the game and incorporating Faith into the next Sims Livestream segment or rage quitting because even in video games he failed to be good at parkour.

Payday, another potentially interesting one, if only to hear Jace talk about some crackpot plan Tyce came up with to rob a bank before rage quitting when some troll got into the same game as him and called him gay for the fifteenth time.

System Shock 2, another one I'd like to see as I'd like to see if he'd bother trying to learn more about the enviroment or wander around the place wondering if Polito is going to turn out to be hot.

The early Tom Clancy Rainbow Six games could also be interesting, they emaphise planning as well as running around shooting people and it'd be funny to see how well Jace would justify his rank as Commander of Deagle Nation.
In regards to Mirrors Edge, I don't think Jace will like the protagonist since Jace himself said Asians are weird in a livestream but since Faith does parkour, he could make an exception. As for System Shock 2, he'd no doubt join the Marines before getting killed on the Von Braun.

KingofManga420

kiwifarms.net
In regards to Mirrors Edge, I don't think Jace will like the protagonist since Jace himself said Asians are weird in a livestream but since Faith does parkour, he could make an exception. As for System Shock 2, he'd no doubt join the Marines before getting killed on the Von Braun.
He's very inconsistent on Asians. You must not have seen when a Japanese girl called him only speaking in Japanese and he started getting really happy and replying in very basic Japanese. He only really says he hates them because he doesn't want people to know bout his Japanese Animes.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I think him and Tyce playing each other in a WWE game would probably lead to them physically wrestling each other which is always comedic gold.
Plus they would get to make "accurate" depictions of themselves and the rest of Deagle Nation. And when John Cena refuses to be Jace's tag team partner and beats him in a match instead it could be pretty funny.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's very inconsistent on Asians. You must not have seen when a Japanese girl called him only speaking in Japanese and he started getting really happy and replying in very basic Japanese. He only really says he hates them because he doesn't want people to know bout his Japanese Animes.
Considering that, along with the folder he had which contained some anime (and furries), that I should of known. Either way, if he does end up liking Mirrors Edge, he'd no doubt end up having Faith leave him in the Sims just like Meryl.

• Agree
Reactions: KingofManga420
Tags
None