Games you want Jace to Livestream -

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
I'm curious, did he also play skyrim?
Oh DID HE EVER.
When he was baked to high heaven, he posted his mod list here. About seventeen terabytes of female companion mods alone. I always hoped he'd do a Skyrim (or Oblivion) livestream - the Morrowind one was, at least, pretty decent, even when he couldn't get the WEED MODS working. Skyrim was an option in some of the livestream polls but it didn't get too much support.

Oglooger

Prophet of Daddy Yakub
True & Honest Fan
>seventeen terabytes of female companion mods
holy shit, how good is his computer?

WWWWolf

>seventeen terabytes of female companion mods
holy shit, how good is his computer?
Clarification: not literally seventeen terabytes, but the kind of amount of mods anyway that makes most TES players instantly scream "holy instability city, Batman". Sorry, couldn't find the actual thread with a few searches, hope the list was saved somewhere.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Hey, they've made a Warhammer 40,000 game, right? Hear me out on this:
*You can play as Marines. In Space.
*You don't just fight Terrorists, you fight Demonic Terrorists!
*One of the groups of Space Marines is called (no fucking joke) The Space Wolves.
If that isn't the most Jacey thing ever, then I don't know what is.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
Hey, they've made a Warhammer 40,000 game, right? Hear me out on this:
*You can play as Marines. In Space.
*You don't just fight Terrorists, you fight Demonic Terrorists!
*One of the groups of Space Marines is called (no fucking joke) The Space Wolves.
If that isn't the most Jacey thing ever, then I don't know what is.

Not sure how he would react to how pious the Imperium is though.

I mean I fucking love it, but Jace? He has to live with it

Zerstorer

Gamergate Wolf Detective
If Jace ever gets his privileges to THE ONLINE back, I'd like to see him try This War of Mine.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T REPAIR THIS PISTOL I AM A UNITED STATES MARINE THIS IS GAY AND UNREALISTIC"

"OH MY GOD I DIED OF HUNGER WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AN INSULT TO THE MARINES"

I'd love to see Jace play some hardcore RP games like some of the Arma II or III Life Mods. Some of the really good ones require an application process that Jace could never, ever pass but most have open servers. Island Life for Arma II always had a pretty good community but Takistan Life would definitely be hilarious. It's literally full of terrorists and cops. Although I think Takistan is pretty dead on Arma II last time I checked.

Arma III has Altis Life and some of the servers have some real dedicated RP. The Asylum servers in particular are great and, in a similar light to Takistan Life noted above, feature a group of players known as the FSA (Free Syrian Army, I think?) who play as a organized terrorist group and wage war on the police and civilians alike.

I know Jace enjoys RPing from other streams like that Space Station game and even the lame wolf games but these Life Modes would be incredible. I love seeing Jace interact with people who aren't aware of who he is. I'm sure a stream of some of the more dedicated Life Mode servers wouldn't last long as he'd been banned pretty quickly, but a lot of the Altis Life servers in particular are pretty lax. Unfortunately, this will never happen as Jace hates Arma, since it's an unrealistic game unlike CoD and stuff like that.

Jake Morgendorffer

Deagle Fetishist and Possible Impastor
i'm ready to be seen as a weeb for throwing this out there but, Artificial Academy 2, come on? Jack Stryker in high school pursuing girls? probably getting beaten up or stalked by a few?

EDIT: any other VNs out there asides Katawa Shoujo, i know he played it a looooong while back and reading is gay but from the bits i saw him playing a VN is pretty funny, skipping most of it, barely reading the context, possibly Postal or Postal 3(i know it's awful), when it comes out Postal Redux if all else fails Bully or Manhunt by R*

EDIT: any other VNs out there asides Katawa Shoujo, i know he played it a looooong while back and reading is gay but from the bits i saw him playing a VN is pretty funny, skipping most of it, barely reading the context, possibly Postal or Postal 3(i know it's awful), when it comes out Postal Redux if all else fails Bully or Manhunt by R*

I think Jace may be into playing VNs offline but doing it on stream I don't see happening. Too many distractions, reading is gay, ect. He played Hate Plus and Analogue so he isn't totally against VNs.

I realized last stream that the perfect game for Jace is Okami. You play as a wolf god and run around and its colorful and fun. I feel like he'd love it.

Zerstorer

Gamergate Wolf Detective
We should get him to play Sakura Spirit and convince him that the foxgirls are wolfgirls until the game tells him otherwise.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
Alright, so I gifted him Duke Nukem Forever (I swear, if he doesn't stream that we will lose a great amount of lulz) and now I am thinking of gifting him Deus Ex HR (Honestly I find that game to be quite overrated, but mainly since I loved the original Deus Ex) due to Adam Jensen kinda resembling Jace.

And the shades. Always bet on shades.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
Alright, so I gifted him Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is the perfect character for Jace to roleplay as : A Macho dude in sunglasses,throwing around One-Liners, obsessed with saving hot babes and opposed to literal Pig-cops. Thanks for gifting him that, I'll be looking forward to a stream where he plays that, if such a situation occurs.
I don't know if Deus Ex would be a good game for himn.
In his Complete Story stream he was taking suggestions for games to stream and when HR was suggested, he was excited.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
Alright, so I gifted him Duke Nukem Forever (I swear, if he doesn't stream that we will lose a great amount of lulz) and now I am thinking of gifting him Deus Ex HR (Honestly I find that game to be quite overrated, but mainly since I loved the original Deus Ex) due to Adam Jensen kinda resembling Jace.

And the shades. Always bet on shades.
Jace also has a habit of saying he never asked for this. I don't know if Deus Ex would be a good game for him, I could just him getting mad it when he screws or gets bored at the parts where he isn't shooting guys. But Duke Nukem needs to happen.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
Jace also has a habit of saying he never asked for this. I don't know if Deus Ex would be a good game for him, I could just him getting mad it when he screws or gets bored at the parts where he isn't shooting guys. But Duke Nukem needs to happen.

Since it was so cheap, I went ahead and gifted him Deus Ex HR. And don't expect Jace to receive any more gifts from me this year.

And DNF is a freaking must. I swear, I can picture him right now getting all excited and turned on by the women early on in the game like some animalistic Neanderthal. And then he gets to The Hive...

WWWWolf

A while ago I read this XKCD comic and it totally reminded me why I think Jace probably should not livestream GMod DarkRP ever again.

...basically, it tended to devolve into all sorts of weirdness that was a little bit too weird, even by Jace's standards.