Games you want Jace to Livestream -

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd never play Spec Ops - the line, but I wish he would. I think he said he tried once, but quit rather early because of un-Marinelike content.
Insurgency I'd also like to seem him play, but for real. (and not just get frustrated in the middle of the tutorial)

atm

Le Bateleur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone told me about the game Outlast the other day, and i wondered what if would be like for Jace to play it. A line in the description on wikipedia caught my eye:
Without any traditional weapons, players have to navigate the facility's ransacked environment with parkour: vaulting over low obstacles, crawling, and sliding through narrow gaps.
Not sure how the commander would take to a game with no guns at hand but the parkour element might interest him. I'd also like to see him in full on fright-mode again like he was during FNaF.

cloudyys

kiwifarms.net
Me and my friend discussed Jace playing X-COM: Ufo Defense.
It would be pretty funny to watch, plus Jace gets to control an elite group of soldiers that kill aliens (that he can think are muslims / mod them as muslims).

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't mind seeing Jace play Far Cry 3 or 4. Hell, you can get a desert eagle in the game so it should be enough to sell it to him. If that's not enough, tell him that he gets to fight Somali pirates and Chinese terrorists (Because I swear to fuck that the entirety of the Royal Guard in FC4 are comprised of Chinese mercenaries).

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see Jace give Broforce a shot. Its actiony, 'Merican and all about blowing up terrorists so it'd be right down Jace's alley.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Anything Command and Conquer, Red Orchestra perhaps, and of course, Hatred when it comes out. He will love that one I'm sure.

Kool Kid Kue

The Dude Who's Gonna Put Shaner's Mug On An X-Trap
kiwifarms.net
Im playing dying light atm on PS4.

Jace would love this shit. Kicking the shit out of zombezz and anarchists, and being able to PARKOUR AROUND AN OPEN CITY.

The game is actually pretty fucking good, and the parkour is really smooth.

Blows that dead island shit right outta the water.

Reactions: Amo Bishop Roden

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
Im playing dying light atm on PS4.

Jace would love this shit. Kicking the shit out of zombezz and anarchists, and being able to PARKOUR AROUND AN OPEN CITY.

The game is actually pretty fucking good, and the parkour is really smooth.

Blows that dead island shit right outta the water.
Now that's actually parkour.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino