I tried Asylum and City and just couldn't get into it. The game feels like it plays it self. Feels like there's no challenge and I'm just on a tour rather than playing a game and figuring shit out for myself.Batman: Arkham Knight. I mean, whenever the game feels like not forcing the fucking batmobile down your throat it is just as polished and well-executed as Asylum, City and Origins were.
But that's only like 40% of the total game, and the other 60% is just pure tedious batmobile shit. No, I don't want to play hide and seek with tanks, no I don't want to disarm and defend this mine for the twentieth time, it's a BATMAN game, let me be Batman and not his goddamn car.