Gangster Popeye / Rain Terranova / Rainer Terranova-Shoaf - Salty Tranny and Fan of ScarletJusticeWitch, Accused of Abusing & Gaslighting Women

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ScarletJusticeWitch recently made this insane rant about the Kiwi Farms and brought up how there were people who didn't like her friend Gangster Popeye's Facebook page. I had never even heard of this loser before she brought him up and when I was going through her bullshit page, so fuck her, Gangster Popeye is getting a thread here for all his shitty memes and whining and salt that he does. I have no idea who the real person is behind this page but hopefully we can find some ground here.

This is just some of the whining and salt you will find on that page if you look well enough.

The tard who runs it is currently on HRT.

I asked two people today about whether they thought this was Leighanna herself or someone else and they both told me that it's likely someone else.

Just some of the other memes I found that have popped up in Google and then a post by someone who knows the guy who made this page.

http://lambgoat.com/mb/t.aspx?id=148663

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You may well be right. But if this thread gets on Leighanna's nerves I'm all for it.
That's partially the point but I really want to also know who's the cow running it. So far, I've gotten these other screenshots and another page named Feminist Doggos who is ban happy.

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's partially the point but I really want to also know who's the cow running it. So far, I've gotten these other screenshots and another page named Feminist Doggos who is ban happy.

Fair enough. Maybe "Gangster Popeye" or this "Feminist Doggos" person will show up to defend themselves - in which case, we may find out who they are. I still think it's optimistic to think we'll get any laughs out of this, though, because... Well, have you seen the examples of "humour" they've posted? I'd long noticed that SJWs don't bother with memes. I now know why.

R

RM 810

kiwifarms.net
Facebook meme pages are fucking cancer, and I couldn't make myself look at it for too long, but I don't think Leigh actually knows the people behind Gangster Popeye, they seem like a much bigger page that she's just mentioning in order to get attention to her chimping.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
ScarletJusticeWitch recently made this insane rant about the Kiwi Farms and brought up how there were people who didn't like her friend Gangster Popeye's Facebook page. I had never even heard of this loser before she brought him up and when I was going through her bullshit page, so fuck her, Gangster Popeye is getting a thread here for all his shitty memes and whining and salt that he does. I have no idea who the real person is behind this page but hopefully we can find some ground here.

This is just some of the whining and salt you will find on that page if you look well enough.

The tard who runs it is currently on HRT.

I asked two people today about whether they thought this was Leighanna herself or someone else and they both told me that it's likely someone else.

Just some of the other memes I found that have popped up in Google and then a post by someone who knows the guy who made this page.

http://lambgoat.com/mb/t.aspx?id=148663

A few things that bug me:
1. They are manbabies. Clearly ScarletJusticeWitch has been taking lessons from them, if her rant is any indication.
2. White Supremacists =/= SJW, dingbat. You're just mad that we make fun of those who deserve it (like yourself). And for the record, we treat all freaks, wierdos and racists the same. A punching bag's a punching bag, no matter what he/she looks like.
3. Gangster Popeye's a good example of the kind of unfunny, whinny hack of which you claim we "unfairly" make fun of.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
some of my friends on facebook follow this weirdo. I only gave it a passing interest but it seemed like there was a very specific point in time where he broke. There was one meme about how misgendering trans people deserved murder or something that was at the time funny just because it came totally out of left field and was utterly bizarre in the context of an epin facebook meme page, I think people thought it was an intentional gag but soon after the page became exclusively posts about white privilege and transphobia under the thin veil of wacky meme pictures, he started bitching a lot and I was confused as to how a tumblr user managed to slip into my real life

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino