• ”This is the same place that I hear threatened to swat and lynch me.”

Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive"Surely this will be the end of Drumpf"

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Ahriman, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Source
    So... as a non-American, isn't this what the 2nd amendment is about? but at the same time they shriek at the NRA at every chance they get? make up your mind, people.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ahriman

Ahriman Vivere Militare Est.

kiwifarms.net
  2. If Trump ends the blanket ban on weed, finally we can live to see gay married couples defending their marijuana fields with automatic machine guns

• Winner  x 45
    • Like  x 5
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net
  3. If I don't believe this statistic, what does that make me? :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  4. What a bunch of hypocrites.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

Nacho Man Randy Salsa Kiwi Farms World Champion

kiwifarms.net
  5. It means we aren't trying hard enough and makes you part of the problem

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu Literally murdering trannies since 2001
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I feel like those numbers, with how many people call themselves a tranny or gay these days, are extremely low.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the murder count for straight people are astronomical compared to theirs.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I remember the progressives' reaction to the Pulse Night Club shooting. It was almost as funny as their reaction to the San Bernadino shooting.

• Agree Agree x 8
    thismanlies

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. This is a great argument to use against liberals who push for a gun ban. Just tell them that it's racist and homophobic because you take away guns from minorities who need to use them against dang dirty nazis.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    penelope shitstop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yes, that is the point of the second amendment.

In the past, gun control laws were often intended to disarm blacks. A point that the far left often ignores.

*Edit*
    Another effect is it encourages decentralization. Centralized (authoritarian) states have a monopoly on force.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius Hydra dominatus

kiwifarms.net
  10. Lol they interview a "Pink Pistols" chapter head in San Diego, a city where the police pretty much deny all its citizens the right to carry a gun outside the home for self-defense. Or if you're rich and famous and the police chief will let you, or if you're a politician who wants to protect himself like Dianne Feinstein, who openly said she wants door-to-door gun confiscation. What's the point of only being able to bear arms in your home, when most attacks would take place outside of it?

Maybe the NRA was onto something when they advocated for more protections for gun rights? Residents of San Diego appealed to the Supreme Court to affirm their right to keep and bear arms outside the home, but the Supreme Court doesn't care and refused to take the case. Open carry in California is illegal, concealed carry is only allowed if the police give you permission, and they only give politicians or rich people permission. That's gun control: we don't want to take your guns, just keep them out of the hands of bad people, like everyone who doesn't pay off the police chief.

Too bad, in most states it's illegal to carry a gun into a bar or any place that serves alcohol. Better keep our gays in our gay clubs disarmed for the next time someone decides to target a gay club and the only "protection" is a unarmed queer bouncer, or the police who are 15 minutes away. Not saying you should ever drink and carry a gun, but you don't have to drink in a gay bar, I'm sure you can simply go to the private booths and get pozzed up completely sober.

Most gun control laws were written in the Jim Crow era specifically for this. MLK jr was denied the right to carry a handgun concealed in Alabama. Too bad the FBI didn't protect him while he was under their direct surveillance and blackmailing him, the police don't have any "duty" to protect him from being murdered, and people in "may issue" states don't have any right to defend themselves with a gun. Too bad the Supreme Court doesn't care.

Very topical, the FBI wiretapping MLK jr because he was a political enemy, looking for 'dirt' to get him to stop advocating for equal rights, and sending him anonymous letters urging him to kill himself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #10 Shugo, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This exactly - like the "melting point" gun laws that were pretty much created just to make it so the only guns poor people could afford were illegal.

Also OP, you can still be pro-2A and hate the NRA.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Doesn't everyone that's pro-2A hate the NRA, what with them promoting gun control at times?

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. No because they spend their millions and millions of member fees a year in PR and advertising to give themselves a positive view, instead of actually doing anything for gun rights.

Note how their membership skyrocketed after David Hogg was on CNN for a few weeks straight.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't think so - the majority of redneck/vocal gun owners I've encountered think they can do no wrong and go with anything they say.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #14 autism420, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Good. I fully support the rights of homos to get firearms in order to defend themselves.

Trannies, however, should be banned because trannies are massively likely to commit suicide via their guns, which will affect gun violence statistics, making them martyrs for the anti-gun cause.

Also because fuck trannies lmao

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The fact that we got an lgbt group that wants to own guns for protection is something one would like to see in how the gun control crowd would deal with.

Can confirm as a gun owner and from a conversation with @The Dude. It wouldn't be surprising though if those for gun control end up generalizing all gun owners as NRA members.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    c-no

c-no Homo Erotic John Cena
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. A part of me believes this could be just some glorified publicity stunt to be edgy or a scare tactic, but these days you never know

With stuff like this:

[​IMG]

Do they have a real grasp of gun control laws?

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. The pink pistols already existed for a few years now ,but they have been looked down upon from the mainstream lgbt community
    Article

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS indecisive about my avatar

kiwifarms.net
  19. You should believe it, that's almost no one compared to the population of the country. By contrast, 2-3 women are killed just in domestic violence situations each day in the US, and women are statistically murdered less than men.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  20. There's a couple of these LGBT-friendly pro-gun orgs out there. Powerlevel warning: I contribute some dosh to one when I can, just to give the finger to the gun-grabbers.

A small segment of the LGBT crowd has figured out that the best defense is self-defense, and is pursuing those options. But most of them are too inebriated on leftist Kool-Aid to figure out that being disarmed just makes you easy prey.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.