Gayle, the Hero KF doesnt deserve, but needs - Q&A -

Spectator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis,

I wanted to start an "Ask Gayle" thread, and have gotten approval from the lady herself.

Post any of your Gayle questions here and she will respond. I'm sure @THE WRITER will be kind enough to verify that HRH will grace us with her presence.

Questions are not limited to DN. Please feel free to ask her about anything. Who knows what she might say? Someone as based as Gayle might answer everyone. We shall see!

Let the Gayle Q&A commence!!

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you feel about the Reuben Baron interview?
Did you contribute to the writing process of DN at all? Write any of your own character's persona maybe?

Also just wanted to say all of you are immensely talented, DN is the best.

papermaker

Gail Connors
kiwifarms.net
How did you feel about the idea of Jace whe
Dn it all started? Did you help write anything or was that all Jan/Tyce/others? Does dubstep really make you gay?
I loved the idea of Jace. But then, I had already lived through "Safety Kid" and other characters. Dubstep - not sure?

How do you feel about Jace murdering you in the Sims?
Didn't even know he did this! But then, Laurie Notaro (the writer) did hillarious things to her husband in the Sims.

How did you feel about the Reuben Baron interview?
Did you contribute to the writing process of DN at all? Write any of your own character's persona maybe?

Also just wanted to say all of you are immensely talented, DN is the best.
God bless Ruben. I never did any writing. (I can barely spell). My own character was ad- libbed.

papermaker

Gail Connors
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I am 30, but I have total mom envy. Mine only mooches off me. GAYLE, PLEASE BE OUR MOM!
again, can only adopt you in my heart. (Not sure, but I may have adopted Rob?????)

Was that your Prius that he flipped?
Yes. That was sad, but no one was hurt (except Brianna Wu).

Last edited by a moderator:

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Were you aware of when Jan was busy with a livestream? Or did you just hear questionable screaming coming from his room and decide it was best not to interfere with whatever was going on?

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Gringo

Very Guvking Happy
kiwifarms.net
Were all of your appearances planned ahead of time, or did you ever walk in on Jan while he was playing the Jace character and just decide to play along? Also you're really cool, your appearance during the final livestream was awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Idiom

kiwifarms.net
When were you first introduced to the manual papermaking process, and at what point did you begin to approach it at the level of dedication that you have for it today?

Reactions: Marvin

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
Did you have to work to become mother of all time or are you naturally just that awesome?

Also I love the cackle you make when you laugh.

Tags
None