Gem Show Season Offerings From Real Things

Eurasian Lynx

kiwifarms.net
i wouldn't want the money of somebody who believes lies about me .
zc6du3heu.jpg

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
or reads a whole lot of their own fantasies into simple stories of mine. seriously, twit. you're just going with a herd of hypocritical adult autistic assholes, honey.

Your gift for misdirection is limp and gay. Like you.

Please explain how people are reading into their own fantasies when you're the one clearly explaining whacking a dog's pee-pee in lurid detail, you dementia addled deviant.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or reads a whole lot of their own fantasies into simple stories of mine. seriously, twit. you're just going with a herd of hypocritical adult autistic assholes, honey.
God, you’re boring. When ADF got this repetitive, that’s when people started asking why he needed his own subforum when every post was the same.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom would lose his shit if his corner got sperg'd. Frankly, his shit is getting stale. Maybe they should.
It’s more containment at this point. Almost All of the new threads are started by Tom. He’s such an incurably lonely retard his only friends are people who hate him. If the sub forum went down he’d be posting his nonsense everywhere. I think josh has a soft spot for Tom in some ways. Their stream together was actually quite friendly.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
kiwifarms.net
It’s more containment at this point. Almost All of the new threads are started by Tom. He’s such an incurably lonely retard his only friends are people who hate him. If the sub forum went down he’d be posting his nonsense everywhere. I think josh has a soft spot for Tom in some ways. Their stream together was actually quite friendly.
Yeah, I get that. God forbid he doesn't have a specific place to shit up with facebook-level posts (much like he shits up every hovel he moves into). At this point, the only thing I can think is Josh feels some sympathy for him, which I guess is understandable as I wouldn't be surprised if he still harbors some guilt over the whole Chris thing. But Tom isn't Chris, Tom 100% did this to himself and I don't think anyone could really argue otherwise. Either way, if it keeps him here instead of in other subforums I can't complain. Personally I'd have banned him at this point, but I'm also a retarded faggot so my opinion is irrelevant.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I get that. God forbid he doesn't have a specific place to shit up with facebook-level posts (much like he shits up every hovel he moves into). At this point, the only thing I can think is Josh feels some sympathy for him, which I guess is understandable as I wouldn't be surprised if he still harbors some guilt over the whole Chris thing. But Tom isn't Chris, Tom 100% did this to himself and I don't think anyone could really argue otherwise. Either way, if it keeps him here instead of in other subforums I can't complain. Personally I'd have banned him at this point, but I'm also a retarded faggot so my opinion is irrelevant.
having tom around is overall a positive. He’s mostly boring and repetitive but sometimes you get some quality content. Him being strung along by ride was fucking hilarious.

It also gives him a place to vent that won’t harm anyone who isn’t used to seeing a disgusting hobo pedophile in the wild..and it ensures the people he interacts with are able to call him a piece of shit without getting in trouble themselves.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
kiwifarms.net
having tom around is overall a positive. He’s mostly boring and repetitive but sometimes you get some quality content. Him being strung along by ride was fucking hilarious.

It also gives him a place to vent that won’t harm anyone who isn’t used to seeing a disgusting hobo pedophile in the wild..and it ensures the people he interacts with are able to call him a piece of shit without getting in trouble themselves.
I suppose you raise a good point. Some of his video spergs are pretty funny even if you have to do some fast-forward mining for it. It keeps him distracted for long enough per day he's not out in the real world creeping on kids, and he's the only cow on the farms you can tip over here without repercussions solely because he comes here and invites it.

Plus the security guard thing was absolute gold.