Gem Show Season Offerings From Real Things

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
It’s more containment at this point. Almost All of the new threads are started by Tom. He’s such an incurably lonely retard his only friends are people who hate him. If the sub forum went down he’d be posting his nonsense everywhere. I think josh has a soft spot for Tom in some ways. Their stream together was actually quite friendly.

I listened to that again a few days ago. Tbh I'd listen to another stream where Josh talks to Tommie. Too bad the latter would insist on payment. :(

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I listened to that again a few days ago. Tbh I'd listen to another stream where Josh talks to Tommie. Too bad the latter would insist on payment. :(
It was good. Tom could actually make a decent living if he live streamed on some alternative platform and allowed uncensored tips. People would definitely pay money to piss him off

The I Scream Man

YOU DARE BRIBE SANTA?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or reads a whole lot of their own fantasies into simple stories of mine. seriously, twit. you're just going with a herd of hypocritical adult autistic assholes, honey.
Holy cow you can't just handwave away things that you post and say, what part of that don't you fucking get

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Holy cow you can't just handwave away things that you post and say, what part of that don't you fucking get
i can real easily when you fucktards are spreading a clip around of me allegedly admitting to several sexual assaults when in fact i was listing things i was being falsely accused of. the misinterpretations of my words are grotesque as they relate to my opinions about the AoC and my masturbatory fantasies.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
i can real easily when you fucktards are spreading a clip around of me allegedly admitting to several sexual assaults when in fact i was listing things i was being falsely accused of. the misinterpretations of my words are grotesque as they relate to my opinions about the AoC and my masturbatory fantasies.
"I didn't say it, and if I did say it, it was taken out of context."

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck are you talking about your masturbatory fantasies in public, you fucking pervert? That’s not normal behaviour. Do you know why most people don’t have trouble with others taking their masturbatory fantasies out of context? Because they don’t talk about their masturbatory fantasies in public. Because talking about your masturbatory fantasies to an audience of strangers is a really creepy thing to do.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No "allegedly" if your admitting to it on video.
Definition of "Allegedly"
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
Video of you saying shit is proof.
Dumb fuck.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No "allegedly" if your admitting to it on video.
Definition of "Allegedly"
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
Video of you saying shit is proof.
Dumb fuck.
it's proof that you're an idiot,. sperg on, sped.
Why the fuck are you talking about your masturbatory fantasies in public, you fucking pervert? That’s not normal behaviour. Do you know why most people don’t have trouble with others taking their masturbatory fantasies out of context? Because they don’t talk about their masturbatory fantasies in public. Because talking about your masturbatory fantasies to an audience of strangers is a really creepy thing to do.
if you think that's creepy, just think how creepy a group of you dissecting your misunderstanding of what i said is.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the old man is upset again that we know shit unlike him.
Still waiting for you to take us to court Thomas, not that that will actually happen.
i have no plans to take any of you insane infantile imbeciles to court, so you'll be waiting forever for that, but things will happen that will change the status quo around here.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have no plans to take any of you insane infantile imbeciles to court, so you'll be waiting forever for that, but things will happen that will change the status quo around here.
Yet you spent five years claiming you'd take us to court.

Also, nothing will happen here other than a new cow coming to pasture that we will laugh at. No matter how much you want it to be illegal, there is nothing illegal about talking about another person in Western society. If you don't like it you can either move to some Middle Eastern shit hole or just die.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
The one thing Tom doesn't realize is that Null has said he only retains anything like the IP address a user uses to connect to KF for about a month, so, if by some incredible miracle he actually managed to find a judge that was experiencing extreme dementia and gave him the information for the people that posted about him, the data would at most go back 30 days. Also, something like an IP address is only useful for anyone who is stupid enough to connect directly to this site from an established hardline connection somewhere in the world that has a stable IP address. Any one with even a few milliwatts of brain power would know not to connect to this site without a proxy, VPN, or TOR. In that case the IP address he has is completely useless.

Furthermore, he seems to think he could get control of the domain and/or software running this forum. That's utterly ridiculous. The best that even major companies can manage is to take a site offline, and given the far greater powers that have tried to do this to KF, and utterly failed, he has no chance of doing so. Forfeiture of assets, such as the domain, etc... is just fantasy for anyone but a major corporation or government that has the money and lawyers to throw at a given issue. Not to mention, that even with an initial ruling of forfeiture, it would be stayed to allow for appeal. It isn't uncommon for shit like this to go on for a decade or more, and that is far, far more time than Tom has left to live.

tl;dr The chances of Tom getting any information is equivalent to Tom taking a bath and not shitting on the floor like a pajeet, so as close to zero as is mathematically possible. The chances of Tom actually getting any assets is even smaller than that. Even if Tom could find a way to channel space kike powers to try and grab any assets like a typical dirty kike, he will die far before he could ever get his disgusting, dirty little fingers on it.

Come and get me, you semi-trooned out, pants shitting, filthy, abominable, pedophilic, animal raping kike.