Gene Wasserberg - RIP - Tom's dad has died

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
Is Tom adopted?! He looks nothing like his parents.
parents.jpg

Tommy is definitely in there

While your dad was dying you were busy fucking up an attempted relationship with some random special ed guy you met online & trying on his dead mom's clothes. His death is just another occasion for you to make it all about poor, special, misunderstood old Tom. Then it's back to fapping your malformed cock to children in your filthy shithovel. You're a roach with a full fucking egg sack crawling all over his memory & good name.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
you disgusting filth. i'll be posting kaddish for my father shortly at facebook with some real facts about me and my family for anybody interested in the true me and not the fantasies of these fascist furry faggot fuckstains. .
You were shitty towards your father for most of your life, but now that he's dead you want to act like all the hateful stuff you said about him never came out of your mouth?

I'm interested in these "real facts" of yours. That is, interested to see how much revisionist bullshit you write.

RIP Gene. Shame he had to die ashamed of his disgusting, worthless burden of a son. At least he doesn't have to agonize over it anymore.

He’s in a better place now. A place with no shame, no tegr
you disgusting filth. i'll be posting kaddish for my father shortly at facebook with some real facts about me and my family for anybody interested in the true me and not the fantasies of these fascist furry faggot fuckstains. .

I gotta say Tommy... For someone who supposedly wanted nothing to do with your father, and claimed mistreatment, you sure know a lot about his estate and finances.

Down to how much cash are in the money accounts, and how much his artwork is worth.

How can that be?

Have you been spending many nights, going over in your mind what your fathers death might be worth?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
He’s in a better place now. A place with no shame, no tegr

I gotta say Tommy... For someone who supposedly wanted nothing to do with your father, and claimed mistreatment, you sure know a lot about his estate and finances.

Down to how much cash are in the money accounts, and how much his artwork is worth.

How can that be?

Have you been spending many nights, going over in your mind what your fathers death might be worth?
there are numerous flaws in your reasoning and you've jumped to a conclusion missing a critical piece of data - my brother-in-law and i discussed this at length last week and i'm the only one in the family competent to liquidate the art collection without getting raped. there are several pounds of carat gold and fine silver along with some very valuable art glass.

best you should put a sock in it until you read my eulogy, fappig.
You hated your dad but you want money from his estate. That paints a pretty vivid portrait of the true you. Your dad may have been a horrible person, and you clearly think you deserve reparations, but that doesn’t make you look any less opportunist. Or, for lack of a better word, tacky.
a
You were shitty towards your father for most of your life, but now that he's dead you want to act like all the hateful stuff you said about him never came out of your mouth?

I'm interested in these "real facts" of yours. That is, interested to see how much revisionist bullshit you write.
gain, you both are basing your conclusions on missing data, your inability to understand what i write and your own tacky ass
wipe selves video game reality.

Maltninja

Lemons
there are numerous flaws in your reasoning and you've jumped to a conclusion missing a critical piece of data - my brother-in-law and i discussed this at length last week and i'm the only one in the family competent to liquidate the art collection without getting raped. there are several pounds of carat gold and fine silver along with some very valuable art glass.

best you should put a sock in it until you read my eulogy, fappig.

a

gain, you both are basing your conclusions on missing data, your inability to understand what i write and your own tacky ass
wipe selves video game reality.

So you discussed last week at length the disposal of your father's assets. Then went chasing cock.

Nah, I think we're fine to speculate all we fucking like thank you Tommie. If you don't like it, fuck off.