Gene Wasserberg - RIP - Tom's dad has died

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
there are numerous flaws in your reasoning and you've jumped to a conclusion missing a critical piece of data - my brother-in-law and i discussed this at length last week and i'm the only one in the family competent to liquidate the art collection without getting raped. there are several pounds of carat gold and fine silver along with some very valuable art glass.

best you should put a sock in it until you read my eulogy, fappig.

a

gain, you both are basing your conclusions on missing data, your inability to understand what i write and your own tacky ass
wipe selves video game reality.

For someone who accuses other people of “video game reality” you are treating your own father like an NPC who only existed so you could loot a freshly killed corpse to add its valuables to your stash.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
there are numerous flaws in your reasoning and you've jumped to a conclusion missing a critical piece of data - my brother-in-law and i discussed this at length last week and i'm the only one in the family competent to liquidate the art collection without getting raped. there are several pounds of carat gold and fine silver along with some very valuable art glass.

a

gain, you both are basing your conclusions on missing data, your inability to understand what i write and your own tacky ass
Please provide this "missing data" you speak of, I'm sure that will totally change things.

my brother-in-law and i discussed this at length last week and i'm the only one in the family competent to liquidate the art collection without getting raped. there are several pounds of carat gold and fine silver along with some very valuable art glass.

Oh, I see...

So you were discussing how to liquidate the jewgold and split the inheritance, before your father had even left his mortal coil.

(And knowing there might be a windfall coming and his death was near, you then decided to go on a cock-quest to put your grubby paws on your Kurdish Prince’s house.)

Welp, I clearly didn’t realize this. Obviously it makes you look SO much better!

EDIT: I can’t help but ask: Your father just died. WTF are you doing arguing with random faggots on a webforum? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan

a

I’m going to ahead and hit X for Doubt.
I doubt you spoke to your brother-in-law as anything other than him being a barrier to keep you away from your sister. Not a single person in the entire universe is going to let you, Tommie, sell his artwork or other belongings. You can’t even sell your rocks and you look, smell, and act like a crazy, elderly homeless man that is afraid of soap and water and eats garbage.
Then there’s the matter of why they’d sell any of his belongings at all? It sounds like he was a smart, well liked gentleman that took care of his wife and children (the ones that didn’t rape dogs and children) and has quite a bit of cash. I’m sure his loving wife is financially secure and the things precious to him will go to the friends and family that loved him.

It’s pretty disgusting how when your dad passes, it isn’t “I hope my mom and sister are ok,” but “what can I loot from his estate?”
I genuinely hope when your mother dies (presuming it happens before the CPD gets you) that she leaves you nothing and if she leaves you as much as a penny, your sister contests the will and forces you into a long court battle that you’ll lose.

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
Hypothetically, Tooter, even if your dad did receive a dowry from your mom in some Stone-Age Juden extravaganza, you are not explicitly entitled to a single thing. YOUR MOM IS STILL ALIVE and there is a will. Love, money, respect, and trust are generally earned. It all topples into a shit hovel when you have no foundation of principles, leaving greedy hands wanting shekels with no effort.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Bold to have your scummy hands out for a dead man you speak ill of. What a cunt.
you're an illiterate asshole programmed with bullshit fan fiction. i don't speak ill of my father, you despicable talking turd.

Hypothetically, Tooter, even if your dad did receive a dowry from your mom in some Stone-Age Juden extravaganza, you are not explicitly entitled to a single thing. YOUR MOM IS STILL ALIVE and there is a will. Love, money, respect, and trust are generally earned. It all topples into a shit hovel when you have no foundation of principles, leaving greedy hands wanting shekels with no effort.
Only in your authoritarian, binary industrial fascist reality that is about to come to a screeching halt, you walking demon turd. Love is unconditional, money is not God and respect is automatic. Only trust needs to be earned in an egalitarian, economically and environmentally just society, so just go fuck yourself with something very sharp and heated to at least three hundred degrees, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
you're an illiterate asshole programmed with bullshit fan fiction. i don't speak ill of my father, you despicable talking turd.
You literally lamented not killing him and your mom as a teen.

I can't wait to see how you intend to "end it all" :biggrin:
1597607166614.png

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Only in your authoritarian, binary industrial fascist reality that is about to come to a screeching halt, you walking demon turd. Love is unconditional, money is not God and respect is automatic. Only trust needs to be earned in an egalitarian, economically and environmentally just society, so just go fuck yourself with something very sharp and heated to at least three hundred degrees, ok?
If love is unconditional, how come nobody loves you. Not even your mom.

Feelsbadman

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
So you were discussing how to liquidate the jewgold and split the inheritance, before your father had even left his mortal coil.

You can bet that brother-in-law immediately alerted the family that the hideous dumpster ghoul was already scheming on the family fortune. No wonder his mom refuses to talk to him forever more!

But you explicitly talked about how much you hated him, and how you weren't even sad.

The only positive about his death is that he doesn't have to deal with the shitstain disappointment of a son you've turned out to be. Jesus.

Imagine being Gene, a well to do family man, working hard to provide for those you care about, and you have a son that grows up to be an ungrateful tranny hobo that shit talks you your entire life, and then after you're dead, he demands an inheritance.

I normally don't get angry at cows, but holy shit. You are an ungrateful, vengeful, entitled, lazy, rapist piece of shit, and the world will be better when you're dead.