Gene Wasserberg - RIP - Tom's dad has died

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Only in your authoritarian, binary industrial fascist reality that is about to come to a screeching halt, you walking demon turd. Love is unconditional, money is not God and respect is automatic. Only trust needs to be earned in an egalitarian, economically and environmentally just society, so just go fuck yourself with something very sharp and heated to at least three hundred degrees, ok?
Lolno, you are not entitled to unconditional love and respect from complete strangers. Especially not when you’re a pedo Trash Sasquatch.
BTW, 2020 ends in four months. What are you going to do when the Space Jews don’t show?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
you disgusting filth. i'll be posting kaddish for my father shortly at facebook with some real facts about me and my family for anybody interested in the true me and not the fantasies of these fascist furry faggot fuckstains. .
I don't think I have ever seen you post the truth about anything. Why would you start now?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
1597710132190.png

Poor guy. You can see a bit of Tooter in him.

He looks about 7 - 10 years older than Tom. Clearly whatever he's doing isn't working for his health.

Edited to add:

There are a few different markers to measure "biological age". Everyone has heard of the Horvath clock. But you can measure DNA methylation, telomere length, etc. and get some not inaccurate predictions of age. Now a lot has happened in the last few years in the field so I may be out of date, but what is (was?) shown to be even better at predicting biological age and years left until death? The actual physical features (mainly looking at the face) of the patient. Wrinkles and spots and other age related ugliness correlate extremely well with everything else collapsing inside your senile body.

I just can't see any universe in which Tom lives another 10 years. If one was betting I think the odds would be even at maybe the 5 year mark.

Last edited:
Guys, check out Tooter's fb. He's going on a roid rage about his dad's will. Demanding plane tickets, car, and a place to convert into a hovel where he can drug and rape men.

screen 2.png

I didn't dig in too deep so I didn't see any of those but... I found this.

And honestly, why identify yourself as a male or female when you can be both, right? That way you can have all the social advantages because that's how real world works.

View attachment 1528160

I didn't dig in too deep so I didn't see any of those but... I found this.

And honestly, why identify yourself as a male or female when you can be both, right? That way you can have all the social advantages because that's how real world works.

I've spent more time looking at this graphic than I feel comfortable admitting and I still cannot make heads or tails of how to rationally read it.