Gene Wasserberg - RIP - Tom's dad has died

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
Let's not sugarcoat it - like Bob Chandler, Gene must've seriously fucked up as a father at some point to produce offspring like Tommy.
Idk, if Tom is truly schizophrenic the only blame is in genetics he inherited for the disease. If Tom isn’t actually schizo then yeah dad and mom fucked up.

But schizophrenia can undo all the hard work even the most ideal parents do raising their kids. I haven’t watched Tom enough to know if he’s a legit schizo or just a BPD fuck up asshole loon.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Idk, if Tom is truly schizophrenic the only blame is in genetics he inherited for the disease. If Tom isn’t actually schizo then yeah dad and mom fucked up.

But schizophrenia can undo all the hard work even the most ideal parents do raising their kids. I haven’t watched Tom enough to know if he’s a legit schizo or just a BPD fuck up asshole loon.
I have and he is schizophrenic with a large mass of different conditions of the illness. massive delusions of seeing and talking to aliens in his head. paranoia as well as grandeur and that tom tommie split personality.

That leads to the fact most have dissociative identity disorder. Which leads tom to thinking he is trans. and even some to believe they are and old dead president or most famously a dead French manic leader long since gone. Or a biblical figure hung on a cross. and is some rare cases tom's favorite animal to finger.

Tom is definitely schizo.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost husb@ndos
True & Honest Fan
I have and he is schizophrenic with a large mass of different conditions of the illness. massive delusions of seeing and talking to aliens in his head. paranoia as well as grandeur and that tom tommie split personality.

That leads to the fact most have dissociative identity disorder. Which leads tom to thinking he is trans. and even some to believe they are and old dead president or most famously a dead French manic leader long since gone. Or a biblical figure hung on a cross. and is some rare cases tom's favorite animal to finger.

DID is a very contested medical diagnosis. Many think it's not even real. A lot of his beliefs that sound very borderline psychotic are fairly common spiritual beliefs among hippie types. It's all New Age bullshit plus his egoism. They give anti-psychotics for many things off label. Irritability due to autism is one of the most well-known. I think he's more NPD or BPD plus at least mild mental retardation or brain damage. Did he fry his brain from bad weed and LSD? Who knows. He should be studied by murine scientists, among his own kind.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
Isn’t Tommy like 70 years old? Jesus his father must’ve been ancient.
He's going to be 66 this year.
I noticed how his family threw him a bone and called him by his preferred name.

View attachment 1528160

I didn't dig in too deep so I didn't see any of those but... I found this.

And honestly, why identify yourself as a male or female when you can be both, right? That way you can have all the social advantages because that's how real world works.
I took this this quiz and it's pretty much as you'd expect.

Last edited:

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
F
I wonder if he killed any Vc or Nazi's, I wanna wonder not know.
He's done with the b.s. lucky, sucks for the wife.
:semperfidelis:

I think he is schizotypal. But not schizophrenic. His beliefs are extremely weird but he doesn't hallucinate, etc.

Last edited:
RIP Gene, 😔 💜🙏 Your Son may have been a Putrid, Smelly, Degenerate Dog Fucker, Refuse Consuming Drug Addict and Possible Schizophrenic Pedophile, but at least he had a small modicum of 'decency' to show some respects for his deceased relative, Godspeed Sir. :semperfidelis:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
RIP Gene, 😔 💜🙏 Your Son may have been a Putrid, Smelly, Degenerate Dog Fucker, Refuse Consuming Drug Addict and Possible Schizophrenic Pedophile, but at least he had a small modicum of 'decency' to show some respects for his deceased relative, Godspeed Sir. :semperfidelis:

Only after he was called out for being an absolute piece of shit trolling for dick while his dad died, after gloating about his impending death and literally publicly praying he died.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Obviously you haven't seen the thread of Tom fake crying, and when he mentions his father the only thing that he really cares about is an inheritance with a place he can convert to a hovel and a vehicle he can use to cruise for dick.

Queen Of The Harpies

Obviously you haven't seen the thread of Tom fake crying, and when he mentions his father the only thing that he really cares about is an inheritance with a place he can convert to a hovel and a vehicle he can use to cruise for dick.
What a way to honour his dad.

I'm sure Tom's mother wished on more than one occasion Gene (RIP) blew his load onto her back.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
They posted Gene's funeral on Facebook.

Not much interesting here, but they did read tom's letter, which the guy hardly made it through reading without laughing.

I downloaded it all but it needs to be chopped up for size. I will do it later tonight.

Something funny about it all is that they would refer to tom as tommy not "tommie jayne" :lol: No one respects tom's gender choices.

Queen Of The Harpies

They posted Gene's funeral on Facebook.

Not much interesting here, but they did read tom's letter, which the guy hardly made it through reading without laughing.

I downloaded it all but it needs to be chopped up for size. I will do it later tonight.

Something funny about it all is that they would refer to tom as tommy not "tommie jayne" :lol: No one respects tom's gender choices.
It's *almost* a shame Tommy didn't make it, but a blessing for the family and friends that he didn't.
Edit: Obviously I didn't know him, but boy did it hit me in the feels. I'm glad Tommy's bullshit helped lighten the mood a bit. If Tommy had been there- what a fucking shit storm that would have turned into. Tommy would add insult to injury by playing some terrible music.

He must be absolutely seething where he is and plotting against his siblings.

Last edited:
It's *almost* a shame Tommy didn't make it, but a blessing for the family and friends that he didn't.
Edit: Obviously I didn't know him, but boy did it hit me in the feels. I'm glad Tommy's bullshit helped lighten the mood a bit. If Tommy had been there- what a fucking shit storm that would have turned into. Tommy would add insult to injury by playing some terrible music.

He must be absolutely seething where he is and plotting against his siblings.

Tommy's letter starts around the 45:50 mark just fyi.

Queen Of The Harpies

How awful is it to have a mentally ill family member sending that kind of shit to be read at a loved one's funeral. Gene deserved better.
I know. The douche chills were extreme. What a heartless bastard. At very least, I hope it added a bit of levity if not completely pissed off family and friends.
It's probably nothing compared to all the dirty laundry Tommy has aired on Facebook, youtube and AMB/KFs.

A lot of beautiful things were said. Gene was obviously well loved and respected. Fuck Tommy.