General BronyCon Announcement. (video) -

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is going to be such an interesting weekend.

[Video commences. Chris is in his toy room, Legos and Transformers on prominent display.]

Hello, ever’body, Christine Chandler comin’ to you live from home once again, and . . . yes, I’m going to Bronycon dis weekend, d’August—from August first through the fourth, all four days. On Thursday morning and so forth. But . . . let’s be real, all right? I mean, I’m not gonna be welcoming of . . . hatred, or malcontent, and . . . you’re gonna get reported to security by me personally [he wags a finger at the screen] if you do anything bad. [He scowls at the camera] An’ I’m not gonna do anything bad, so don’t you make up any stupid, false stories about me and shit, or try to set me up even. That's plain stupid, all right? [He blinks and licks his lips] Anyway, you know me better. I'm more pleasant, I'm more kind, I'm more honest n' sincere n' everything. [He pauses, staring at the camera for a few seconds] So please remember that. Approach me kindly and it's all good. Approach me badly and . . . [He stops speaking for a full ten seconds, staring vacantly at the camera. Either his brain has just stopped working, or he can't think of a suitable threat. Possibly it is both.] Anyway, hope to see y'all good people at Bronycon. Be respectful, be kind, be positive to each udder. [He raises his eyebrows, smiles smugly, and nods at the camera] Have a good, safe day.

[Video ends]

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
The black background removes his long hair but that picture gives a striking resemblance to Ted Cruz before his beard
More like if Ted Cruz was a Democrat, he'd look like that as if he was obsessed with young Andy from the first Toy Story. Also, isn't this year the last year Bronycon will be hosted? Because it sounds like someone wants Bronycon to end in a rather memorable way.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually going to BronyCon this weekend (I know, sue me). One thing I've been wondering was what are the odds of me actually seeing him there? I've heard they've got 11,000 people attending.
Attendance has fallen by almost half from its peak in 2015:

So 11,000 seems a bit optimistic. There's a reason this is the last Bronycon, the show's been on for nine damn seasons. Five more if you're an autistic CPU goddess.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love it when CWC tries to be intimidating. It's not quite as funny when he doesn't have anyone feeding him cheesy lines but it's still good.

And no, nobody in the world would think they could set him up. Just forget about the last 10+ years of people successfully doing that constantly.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
BronyCon is the only place where Chris Chan will ever be accepted.
Not even Bronycon wants him, I'd bet money he's partly the reason they're (supposedly) closing up shop, he started going these past two years and suddenly kiwis and wenies alike are either going too or drawing bad publicity to it...well more than usual at least.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Clyde Cash is viewed with rose colored glasses. Watching the documentary he seems as much of a try hard ween as the current crop of trolls. I think he just got lucky that he was one of the first and got Chris to react in funny ways. It wasn't that Clyde was any better it's just that Chris was easier to gain access to and fuck with back then.
Clyde was awesome. He got Chris to get really pissed off and make videos about it and was a great nemesis for Chris. Very few were able to get Chris to make rage videos about them.

He also was a pretty chill guy. Funny guy who just like to have fun

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Lol, it has the texture of oatmeal in a sausage casing. Chris had better skin when he was younger.
I think that's just him aging. Chris is almost in his 40s, obviously his skin isn't gonna be wrinkle-free like when he was 29. But he used to be all acne-ridden and blemishy, it looks comparatively smooth now. That said, I might just be misremembering, it's been a while since I watched some Classic Chris content

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that's just him aging. Chris is almost in his 40s, obviously his skin isn't gonna be wrinkle-free like when he was 29. But he used to be all acne-ridden and blemishy, it looks comparatively smooth now. That said, I might just be misremembering, it's been a while since I watched some Classic Chris content
1564544673459.png

Blemish free.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino