General BronyCon Announcement. (video) -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Being perfectly honest, as horrific as mass shootings IRL are, BronyCon going out with a bang like that would be amusing.
Well, I hate to be that guy, and don’t want to wish death on anyone.

But if it’s the only way we can get CNN footage of Chris waddling out with obviously crapped pants...

LORDY! Imagine the Live interview with him moments after. What are the odds of Chris bringing up having been trolled for a number of years? :story:
 

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I just have this image of Chris refusing to leave the convention, latching on to a merch table while security tries prying him off as he screams "FOURTEEN SEASONS! CELESTIA TOLD ME HERSELF! WE CAN'T LET BRONYCON DIE! WE CAAAAN'T!!"
Really :optimistic:, I know, but I hope that he uses the closing ceremony as an attempt to stand up and deliver his manifesto like some particularly autistic Braveheart.
 

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He he! I am off all day on Saturday and can't wait to see it all go down live.

And it's time to see the video myself and see if Chris really is as bad as he looks.
 

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris isn't anywhere near the most autistic pony-related freak that will be there. I guess he is, in some sense, a symptom of the problem though. Now that the fandom has become even more of a circus the only people going are the ones who are the butt of the joke while everyone else stays away for fear of catching the tism.

Luckily whichever kiwis are going already have it.
I'm not autistic, I'm an alcoholic big difference
 
I can't wait to see the troons of today 20 years from now. Just a bunch of fat, old, bald men with sagging tits. It will be like a bunch of Tommy Tooters out there. Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria not even once.

View attachment 868736

View attachment 868737
ROGD is a disease of teenage girls. These are autogynephiles/failed men who believe lady is playing on easy mode.
 

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s the over/under on the Sonicu mobile actually making the trip to the con tomorrow morning?
Google maps says Ruckersville to Baltimore is 140 miles so I think Chris will make it there without incident. Now, driving in an unfamiliar city can be pretty difficult and then the drive back in that old clunker?

I'd go 50/50 odds on a breakdown at some point during the trip.

Really :optimistic:, I know, but I hope that he uses the closing ceremony as an attempt to stand up and deliver his manifesto like some particularly autistic Braveheart.
Well, Chris is in his new happy place and he will be operating under the assumption that he is universally respected and loved. Plus we've got the end of the MLP show coming up and this is the last BronyCon (which is akin to Manchester graduation 2.0).

I'd go with a 40% chance he's going to try to make a speech/start a hashtag campaign and a 60% chance he sulks in silence.

Imagine the Live interview with him moments after. What are the odds of Chris bringing up having been trolled for a number of years?
Chris can't go a day without mentioning da twollz so, conservatively, I'd go with a 95% chance of that one.
 

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 867178 who the fuck displays their transformers in vehicle mode!? if you're gonna do that, then just buy a hotwheels car
Also, would you look at those strands of grey hair! Chrissy truly isn't a spring cow anymore, is he?

Kinda funny he's threatening to call security on the twolls considering his rather stormy relationship with Jerkops and other assorted law enforcement forces in the past.
 

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, would you look at those strands of grey hair! Chrissy truly isn't a spring cow anymore, is he?
Chris has always looked far older than he is. It's probably a combination of his sedentary lifestyle, a lack of socialization with anyone other than his aging parents, his poor diet, and just some wacky genetics.

Even when Classic Chris was in his early 20's, he looked like a guy in his 30's who (for some strange reason) chose to dress like a six-YO boy. Then, as Chris got further into his 20's, he started looking like a guy in his 40's who (again) dressed like a six-YO. Now that Chris is well into his 30's, he looks like a bag lady in her 50's who dresses like a pre-teen weeaboo girl.
 

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always looked far older than he is. It's probably a combination of his sedentary lifestyle, a lack of socialization with anyone other than his aging parents, his poor diet, and just some wacky genetics.

Even when Classic Chris was in his early 20's, he looked like a guy in his 30's who (for some strange reason) chose to dress like a six-YO boy. Then, as Chris got further into his 20's, he started looking like a guy in his 40's who (again) dressed like a six-YO. Now that Chris is well into his 30's, he looks like a bag lady in her 50's who dresses like a pre-teen weeaboo girl.
Yeah, even his ramblings often sound like you'd hear from a 80 year old with a hard case of Alzheimer's. At this point it's almost impressive how he can still delude himself into thinking he looks like a busty glamour model á la Holly Peers.
 
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino