EU General Election 2019, Brexit, and all things Britbong politics - No loicense required to post here!

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it CUK/TIG/RA that complained that the Brexit Party's arrow logo was misleading because it drew the eye too much on the ballot paper to the box to stick your cross in.
No, it was some lunatic professor called Richard Bentall who supposedly does clinical psychology, he also has #FBPE in his twitter handle, so isn't exactly sane to begin with.

His complaint was that because the arrow logo points to the ballot box.... well. I'll let him explain:

“In my professional opinion, the ballot paper confers an unfair advantage to the Brexit Party.”

One that had to pass the EC's strenuous checks that slapped down the useless CUK's.

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do have a bus though, with the finest styling a black Sharpie marker can provide

On the plus side, we can bang on about people being mislead by it for the next 3 years.
I've already spoken of the virgin CUK bus versus the Chad Brexit Battle Bus

EDIT: Oh, and tonight's Brexit Party Rally. Willows Hall, Wolverhampton. 600 capacity. Day prior, Methyr Tydfil where desperate Plaid Cymru's (who's polling in Wales and nationally is dying on its arse) tried to block the road to stop the event going ahead.

Last edited:

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouGov/Times:

Brexit Party 35
LIB 16
LAB 15
Green 10
CON 9
CUKs 5
SNP 3
UKIP 3
Other 3
PC 1

=======================

What this basically sums up is

1) TBP's lead is now insurmountable, and is going to use that momentum to start pushing into Westminster. They are on track to have 10% more than UKIP managed at its height.

2) The Lib Dems have successfully aligned themselves as the Party of Remain, and are now second place.

3) "The Remain Alliance", if stacked together and had the three parties (Lib Dems, Green and CUK) not fallen out in a petty squabble, still comes to 31%.

4) "Hard Brexit" Parties (UKIP and TBP) come out at 38%, close to that all important 40% psychological mark for voters minds. Kipper holdouts are expected, which in some ways is a shame, same as the Remain Alliance.

5) Labour's fudge position now has had electoral consequences.

I mean, there's already been talk that if the Lib Dems and TBP were the beneficiaries of an alignment, you'd have an actual, clear and proper choice in policies and ideologies at Westminster for the first time in probably 50 years.

EDIT: This results in a map which looks like this:

TBP will win 33 seats, putting them far and away the largest UK party in the Euros.

It's great reading the Tweets from Election Maps as the various lefty luvvies continue to screech into their echo chamber about how "The fasch" are now clearly on the rise, and the cybernats are out hoots monning about TBP getting 2 MEPS (despite consistently polling second in Scotland) is going to be impossible etc etc.

I reckon next Sunday will be similar to the 2016 referendum night. Should be a lot of fun.

Fantastically hilarious article from The Guardian

Normally I wouldn't go near it but this is downright fucking hilarious reading.

Just five minutes before its major EU election rally in the Remain heartlands of Bath was about to start, there were still plenty of seats available in the cricket pavilion where it was being held. And there were only 32 chairs to start with. A few late stragglers helped fill the room, but the media still well outnumbered supporters.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Ding dong the witch has set a timetable for her resignation

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-theresa-agree-resignation-timetable-16156072

Theresa May looks set to agree her resignation timetable in just over two weeks' time after a showdown with Tory MPs.

Cabinet ministers and the PM's allies now believe there'll be a full-blown Tory leadership contest before the summer holiday after her two-hour meeting with the 1922 Committee.

MPs on the powerful body gave her one last chance to get her Brexit Withdrawal Agreement Bill through the Commons - stepping back from calls to quit now.

But after a "very frank" meeting, 1922 Committee chairman Sir Graham Brady revealed Mrs May is due to meet him again around the week of June 3 - "to agree a timetable for the election of a new leader."

And before the meeting had even finished, Boris Johnson officially announced he'll run for the leadership.

Sir Graham, the "shop steward" for Tory backbenchers, met Mrs May today with the 18-strong executive of the 1922 Committee.

Despite a split down the middle of the powerful group, they agreed not to demand an immediate resignation timetable.

Instead Theresa May will have until after the 'second reading' vote on her Brexit Withdrawal Agreement Bill.

The Bill - the FOURTH vote on her Brexit deal - is due before MPs in the week of June 3, at the same time as Donald Trump's State Visit.

But privately, government sources appear to accept there will be a leadership contest before the summer holiday.

A No10 insider told the Mirror Mrs May was still 80 MPs short of winning the vote.

The insider admitted the prospect of victory was slim and added: "If the Bill falls, everyone knows what comes after that.

"It's the last act of this government."

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
Fantastically hilarious article from The Guardian

Normally I wouldn't go near it but this is downright fucking hilarious reading.

Just five minutes before its major EU election rally in the Remain heartlands of Bath was about to start, there were still plenty of seats available in the cricket pavilion where it was being held. And there were only 32 chairs to start with. A few late stragglers helped fill the room, but the media still well outnumbered supporters.
Why would the media even go to an event where they outnumbered supporters? Surely that's a pretty basic test for non-newsworthiness? I guess they really have nothing better to do.

Slimy Time

When you see the presents under the tree
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt she will come up with some bullshit as to why she isn't going to leave. Bitch tries to get her toilet paper passed 3 going on 4 times, no doubt she will try to cling onto power. The most pathetic PM post war. Her legacy will be going from exceedingly popular to the lowest of low, betrayal on brexit, and passing fapping licence laws.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt she will come up with some bullshit as to why she isn't going to leave. Bitch tries to get her toilet paper passed 3 going on 4 times, no doubt she will try to cling onto power. The most pathetic PM post war. Her legacy will be going from exceedingly popular to the lowest of low, betrayal on brexit, and passing fapping licence laws.
The Queen Cersei comparisons sadly get more accurate...

She should have stopped at MOABing the High Sparrow.

Reactions: Slimy Time

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it was some lunatic professor called Richard Bentall who supposedly does clinical psychology, he also has #FBPE in his twitter handle, so isn't exactly sane to begin with.
Further proof that academics are in academia for a reason, they can't lead. They don't understand people.

Or rather, they think they do, and that large portions of the masses rejecting their calm, reasoned and rational stewardship of humanity is because they're all broken. In practice, most humans are, to the academic mind, defectives that need thrown on the metaphorical factory reject pile.

Exhibit "A" - "People are TOO DUMB TO FILL OUT THESE BALLOTS, they will mistake arrows pointing right near the polling stations as a command to NOT vote left! OUTRAGE!"

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Why was she even popular to begin with? The only thing relevant she did was literally banning Tyler, the Creator from the UK

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Unog

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would the media even go to an event where they outnumbered supporters? Surely that's a pretty basic test for non-newsworthiness? I guess they really have nothing better to do.
Because their MPs are all luvvies who say the correct things for the most part and are backed by useless rags like The Guardian, BBC et al. They had enormous dodgy cash slushed across to them while they were registered as a Limited Company from sources they refuse to disclose. They've then bumbled about waiting for instructions from their corporate paymasters as to what their policy platform should actually be. Takes a while to get through all those corporate lunches and the wine lists before you can say what your position is, after all.

They've been a confused mess from start to finish and by this point the Media's probably still following them because it's funny as fuck seeing them hold "rallies" in which you barely need to take your socks off to count the whole audience.

Perhaps, my primary concern is that May can effectively name her terms whilst there is a large enough Pro-Euro section of the Tory party dedicated to preventing a Johnson/Raab leadership.
Have a pair of charts as to why they might just might try and avoid a fucking awful stitch up:

BoJo's the only one that'd get more voters in. By a country mile. Any other useless wet, or Lib Dem who became a Tory to get elected (looking at you, Amber Augustua Dudd) will drive voters away by the bucket load.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino