General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

tiggles

kiwifarms.net
> It was about 4 months in when things really started to twist my reality into all sorts of fucked. One day when I was wanking I realized I was still hard after cumming, which was mostly clear at this point. I felt as if I was not fully satisfied, as if I could keep going. So I kept wanking and I came again. Then I came again, and again. With no orgasm declining in quality. I came so many times I wasn't horny for 4 days afterwards. At which point I came over 10 times. A week after that I came 40+ times in less than a hour. I actually lost count of how many times I came. The first orgasm had the most clear cum. Then the first few after had plenty. Then I would rotate between ejaculating anywhere from a teaspoon, to a few drops, to a dry orgasm. As my body just kept making more.

And... we should let this incel in the ladies toilets? By the way you know that account is made up to bait gendercritical for outrage lols, right?

@Fangsofjeff is this a sock you made to make sure this thread is fun? Jesus Christ :story:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Mental disorders in general are very difficult or impossible to cure and in the case of gender dysphoria medical transition is currently the only treatment proven to work.

You do not need gender dysphoria to benefit from early transition (MtF)

The trans suicide rate is less than 3% and same as the general population among individuals that recieve strong parental support.

You are wrong, there's a proven cure, all that is required is rope.

I'm a male and it don't matter how many times I'm put in jail or how many laws pass.

If the male bathroom is locked and occupied I will indeed barge into the female bathroom, and if it is also occupied I will take a quick piss in the sink. There is no other options, except pissing on the sidewalk outside, which has longer jail time and higher fines.

This may be a shitpost but those bathroom gender laws are exceptional. 99% when a male is in a female bathroom he just REALLY needs to piss.

Last edited:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
When you guys say “troons,” do you mean transgender people in general or those who don’t even try to pass and say that biology doesn’t matter?
Troons are;
  1. Poorly Passing.
  2. Make no effort to pass. Think they do.
  3. Post heavily edited selfies in the quest for ass pats and 'would you fuck me? I'd fuck me' -s
  4. Lack Dysphoria and are riding the wave.
  5. AGP. It's literally a fetish.
  6. Look like they crawled out of the grease trap in your sink.
  7. Repeatedly post about their, often little more than fantasy, sex lives.
  8. Think they are better then women. Or men. At being women. Or men.
  9. Girldick. Boy Pussy.
  10. Go on about their fetishes constantly.
  11. Cry about how lesbians/gays reject them.
  12. Makes posts about 'genitalia preference' needing to be 'examined'
  13. Literally fuck me or you're a bigot.
  14. Cry trans-phobia at everything.
  15. Have no concept of acceptable social behavior.
  16. Have no concept of boundaries.
  17. Have no concept of the typical behaviors or make any proper attempt to emulate typical behavior when they do- of the sex they claim they've always known they were.
  18. Do not care about the feelings of anyone but themselves.
  19. Dress inappropriately.
  20. Silence any opinion they disagree with or that would endanger the power they've managed to gain through their horrible antics.
  21. Force themselves into women's spaces, and men's in some cases.
  22. Expect the world to bend to their wants, do not make any attempt to understand the other side of the argument.
  23. Get a hole carved into their bodies or a skin burrito stripped off by surgeons permanently maiming themselves and then in an effort to keep towing the troon party line, lie on the internet to convince others to do this surgery when by and large the results are not good.
  24. Silence those who attempt to bring light to the face that these surgeries are dangerous.
  25. Speak over women about issues that affect women.
  26. Demand gender inclusive everything, otherwise they're literally being killed.
  27. Respect mah pronouns!
  28. Everything has to be about them all the time. Every. Single. Thing.
  29. Refuse to seek obviously needed mental help.
  30. Equate their gender to what amounts to as surface levels traits and cosmetic/fashion choices.
There's more but this is off the top of my head.

vintologi

kiwifarms.net
4. Lack Dysphoria and are riding the wave.

5. AGP. It's literally a fetish.

9. Girldick. Boy Pussy.
11. Cry about how lesbians/gays reject them.
I dont see this much, i mostly see transwomen complain about all the chasers. They often just date each other.

21. Force themselves into women's spaces, and men's in some cases.

24. Silence those who attempt to bring light to the face that these surgeries are dangerous.

29. Refuse to seek obviously needed mental help

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but I'll throw my hat into the ring and say gender dysphoria is definitely real, but in my opinion all of the solutions for it right now are medievalism. You can't slam pills, slice yourself up or just talk therapy something like that away.

Now, the real question in my mind is one of neurology. Is this just purely a mental illness, or will more exstensive studies of brain structure show that yes, indeed, you can be born with the brain of one gender and the body of another? My best guess is that neurologically there is no gender binary and your brain structure really just radically differs from personality to personality. In my opinion that would be a recent development in the human race brought on by technology and information overload, but now I'm getting a bit distracted.

This is all theory mind you. I exist completely outside the trans-community and entertain no thoughts of being born in the wrong body or whatever. But something I can say is that I too shy away from my reflection and have body issues despite the fact that everyone who knows me personally says I look fine. I think there's something bigger going on here, like depression or something causes you to start hating yourself and hating who you are and gender dysphoria is just one random explanation for it. I think the one thing everyone here can agree upon is it needs more study.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
I think this will be unpopular, but I have always had a theory, and this is the only place I can say it without the woke mob going after me.

I don't doubt many of them have gender dysphoria as a real psychological issue. I would like say people like Iron Liz.

But I think actual dysphoria cases are even smaller than people think. Consider the fact that even though they are still a minority the cases of trans people have skyrocketed with woke culture enabling them, I feel like there must be something else at play. If it was just dysphoria, something in their brains they were born with, their numbers would be steady not growing.

I suspect there is another cause, especially for those that don't suffer from dysphoria (that is the belief they have always been women) yet are transexuals: Envy. I would put people like CWC in this category.

This also explains why most of them are MTF, which outnumber FTM by a lot. It's not that women can't have envy (obviously). But it's rather that men are envying something very specific.

The fact of the matter is that many men, like incels, tend to resent the fact that Young attractive women have a lot of male attention, because, let's face it, a lot of men especially the younger ones are desperate and thirsty. So you see them in real life and places like twitch with many loser men treating women like literal goddesses. Be society, biology, or whatever, men are expected to go after women.

So they think Women have it much easier.

But, unlike incels, instead of resenting women, they try to become one. CWC resented all the hardwork he had to make for his "love quest". Why should he "suffer" so much when people can have a "love quest" for him?

I read an article of one transgender that said that he liked to pretend to be a woman in WOW, for all the extra attention, and that convinced him to transition.

They don't seem to get how most women don't get that attention, and that being a woman isn't easy as they think. So they delude themselves to think that transitioning will make them as privileged as the 1% of women (attractive celebrities, literal supermodels, and instathots) all while ignoring the fact that most women don't get that much attention. They don't see the plain-looking receptionist or, maid or office worker.

Their delusion is to think that transitioning will give them something not even most actual ciswomen can't have.

They have an idealized idea of what being a woman is, so that's why you see them using fantasy names. And that's why many of them are "lesbians". In reality, they are still attracted to women, it's just that they want to have the supposed privileges they think women have.

Last edited:

cowisnow

10,000 yard stare
kiwifarms.net
If MTF troons would just shut up, and OBSERVE what women go through in a daily basis, they will see that it's not about "bewbs" and "girldick" and clothes and muh incompetence tee hee.

You got women out there going out to earn a living, juggling family care as well as careers and jobs. Having to deal with lecherous men who think nothing of making inappropriate advances in the most inappropriate situations you can think of.

Watch and LISTEN to what the sex you want to pass at experiences. Accept the fact that you will never know everything a born woman goes through. And that's okay. It doesn't make you any less valid. It's just how it is.

But of course it's all just a fetish for many of these people.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Trans and intersex rights are related and i was pointing out how defining sex by chromosomes would also throw imtersex people under the bus.
No, it doesn't. No more than defining humans as a "bipedal species" throws under the bus people born without legs, or "humans have binocular vision" throws blind people under the bus.

vintologi

kiwifarms.net
I think this will be unpopular, but I have always had a theory, and this is the only place I can say it without the woke mob going after me.

I don't doubt many of them have gender dysphoria as a real psychological issue. I would like say people like Iron Liz.

But I think actual dysphoria cases are even smaller than people think. Consider the fact that even though they are still a minority the cases of trans people have skyrocketed and woke culture enabling them, I feel like there must be something else at play. If it was just dysphoria, something in their brains they were born with, their numbers would be steady not growing.

I suspect there is another cause, especially for those that don't suffer from dysphoria (that is the belief they have always been women) yet are transexuals: Envy. I would put people like CWC in this category.

This also explains why most of them are MTF, which outnumber FTM. It's not that women can't have envy (obviously). But it's rather that men are envying something very specific.

The fact of the matter is that many men, like incels, tend to resent the fact that Young attractive women have a lot of male attention, because, let's face it, a lot of men especially the younger ones are desperate and thirsty. So you see them in real life and places like twitch with many loser men treating them like literal goddesses. Be society, biology, or whatever, men are expected to go after women.

So they think Women have it much easier.

But, unlike incels, instead of resenting women, they try to become one. CWC resented all the hardwork he had to make for his "love quest". Why should he "suffer" so much when people can have a "love quest" for him?

I read an article of one transgender her that said that he liked to pretend to be a woman in WOW, for all the extra attention, and that convinced him to transition.

They don't seem to get how most women don't get that attention, and that being a woman isn't easy as they think. So they delude themselves to think that transitioning will make them as privileged as the 1% of women (attractive celebrities, literal supermodels, and instathots) all while ignoring the fact that most women don't get that much attention. They don't see the plain-looking receptionist or, maid or office worker.

Their delusion is to think that transitioning will give them something not even most actual ciswomen can't have.

They have an idealized way of what being a woman is, so that's why you see them using fantasy names. And that's why many of them are "lesbians". In reality, they are still attracted to women, it's just that they want to have the supposed privileges they think women have.
So where are all the tucute detransitioners? Most detrans people seem to be FtM:s that had actual gender dysphoria.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Feline Darkmage
Tags
None