General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Dunno dude- I can clock them both. If they live in non-Asian countries they'll rarely get noticed tho. Non Asians have a weird face blindness when it comes to Asians.
That's not really unique to Asians. People in general have a harder time telling apart people of different races, like the repeated joke in the Chris Tucker/Jackie Chan movie.

KateHikes14

kiwifarms.net
I think in a lot of cases it's confirmation bias. Once you know someone's trans, then you start picking out little features of theirs' and seeing things you wouldn't notice otherwise.
The less egregious of them can pass for an unusually ugly women IRL, but the mannerisms and well everything about them are unmistakably male in almost all cases.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Again, purely anecdotal, but "autistic people grouping up online and influencing each other through poor choices" may not be too far off a start. In my experience, I saw a whole friend group of 12+ people, from young teens to late 20s, all suddenly come out as trans within the span of 2 years
The mentally ill & disabled are sterilizing themselves nowadays.
2020-09-01 12.31.59.png

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm out.
Last post here - who gives a shit, I hear you cry. I'm done. This site has become part of the problem when it comes to Troons. You can take the piss as much as you want, but it does no good and only fuels the narc nature of trannies.
To troons the only thing worse than being laughed at on the Farms is NOT being laughed at on the farms. This site only feeds their narcissism. Fuck it, I'm not going to be part of the problem.
I used to think that gender reassignment surgery (GRS) should not be made available, and instead troons should have their mental illness addressed with psychiatry.
But not now, I advocate GRS for all that want it. Rip their tits, reproductive systems and cocks off. Do it for free. A couple of days in hospital is a lot cheaper than years of counselling. The only provisos are Troons pay for any after care, and they are not allowed to freeze eggs or sperm. The price of Trooning out has to be sterility and the end of bloodlines. It also fits with the precautionary principal: if it is genetic then we get the dysgenic traits out of humanity.
Fuck it, do it to kids - the younger the better.

Western civilisation is being attacked exogenously by fundamental Muhammadanism, and within by the acceptance of faggotry and trannyism. Institutions have been captured, science is being denied and language and thought are policed and are being rendered meaningless.

The only way forward is political violence based on lone-wolf, decentralised actions. Christchurch gave us the template: let's bring back good old fashioned queer and troon bashing.
Fuck it - I'm out. This hellsite has become part of the problem, and I'm not going to be complicit anymore. Mad at the Internet? You fucking bet I am
See ya xx
1599007708988.png1599007734973.png
https://twitter.com/joss_prior/status/1300819027946868737 (Archive)

You sure owned the trannies, clown.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious to me that there are people on here who still believe in a silent majority of sane, normal trannies who the ESSJAY DUBS TUMBLER [BUZZWORD] [STALE MEME] TRENDERS are giving a bad name. It's been conclusively disproven that those people are even a minority of trannies. Why not believe in Bigfoot instead, there's no less evidence and trying to find him would be more fun.

If I'm wrong and a small amount of those people exist after all? Doesn't matter, no amount of gatekeeping will make the tranny lifestyle any less destructive.

If you ask me, asian trannies are pretty good at passing as women.
Maybe, but "passability" doesn't matter either. On the inside they are as sick is the ugliest white troon you can think of.

Last edited:

Literally Murdered

kiwifarms.net
This creates doubt in my mind as 1) Either its such a bunk theory that other researchers have not pursued it or 2) It is as Soh states in her book that there is a large taboo on the subject within academic circles, but the latter almost sounds on the border of conspiracy theory to me.
Door number 2. Have you read Alice Dreger's account of the horror show Bailey encountered because of The Man Who Would Be Queen? 100% of troons with opinions about AGP have AGP, especially if they insist it's 'been debunked'. No researcher is going to hitch their wagon to good-faith investigation of troonery while it's politically popular and doing so gets you fanpages like Bailey got, with
... pictures of his children with their eyes blacked out, asking whether his young daughter was “a cock-starved exhibitionist, or a paraphiliac who just gets off on the idea of it?” and saying that “there are two types of children in the Bailey household,” namely those “who have been sodomized by their father [and those] who have not”
'Gender dysphoria' is just another shade of identity disorder. The more I read about the history of transition, the more convinced I become that it's touted as 'treatment' largely because of grifting quacks, influential men with sissification kinks, and cluster bs in lingerie who become psychotic when challenged.

DukeOfNimonia

kiwifarms.net
I will quite happily use a transgender person's name and pronouns. I agree that sincere gender identities should be respected. However, it's also true that one cannot change one's birth sex. It's also true that our birth sex is a part of who we are.

I've heard it said that a transwoman is to a ciswoman what margarine is to butter - once we get past the superficial similarities, we see many fundamental differences. It's just plain lunacy to insist that someone born and raised as a boy, and went through puberty with a male body could possibly know what it's like to be a woman. The same is true for someone born and raised as a girl, who went through puberty with a female body, claiming to know what it's like to be a man. Transwomen are not women; they are men who live as women. The same is true for transmen; they are women who live as men. We must never lose sight of this. Activists like Magdalen Berns or Cathy Brennan get a lot of undeserved shit because they won't consider transwomen as sexual partners. Also, the depraved antics of Jonathan Yaniv and Stefonknee Wolscht aren't exactly helping trans* acceptance.

TL;DR - respect gender identities, yet never lose sight of biological reality.

KateHikes14

kiwifarms.net
I will quite happily use a transgender person's name and pronouns. I agree that sincere gender identities should be respected. However, it's also true that one cannot change one's birth sex. It's also true that our birth sex is a part of who we are.

I've heard it said that a transwoman is to a ciswoman what margarine is to butter - once we get past the superficial similarities, we see many fundamental differences. It's just plain lunacy to insist that someone born and raised as a boy, and went through puberty with a male body could possibly know what it's like to be a woman. The same is true for someone born and raised as a girl, who went through puberty with a female body, claiming to know what it's like to be a man. Transwomen are not women; they are men who live as women. The same is true for transmen; they are women who live as men. We must never lose sight of this. Activists like Magdalen Berns or Cathy Brennan get a lot of undeserved shit because they won't consider transwomen as sexual partners. Also, the depraved antics of Jonathan Yaniv and Stefonknee Wolscht aren't exactly helping trans* acceptance.

TL;DR - respect gender identities, yet never lose sight of biological reality.
Truly the solution to lunatics getting undue power is to just placate them by playing along with part of their insanity and ignoring the rest.

They will continue to use every inch of ground you cede to shift the conversation till your not wanting to suck the ladydick/ lick the manpussy is the contention then call you a Nazi for believing what you do with your mouth is your choice, just as it is with pronouns now.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious to me that there are people on here who still believe in a silent majority of sane, normal trannies who the ESSJAY DUBS TUMBLER [BUZZWORD] [STALE MEME] TRENDERS are giving a bad name. It's been conclusively disproven that those people are even a minority of trannies. Why not believe in Bigfoot instead, there's no less evidence and trying to find him would be more fun.

If I'm wrong and a small amount of those people exist after all? Doesn't matter, no amount of gatekeeping will make the tranny lifestyle any less destructive.

Maybe, but "passability" doesn't matter either. On the inside they are as sick is the ugliest white troon you can think of.
The issue probably is that the high effort low drama trannies dont talk about being trans. So only the low effort high drama trannies get noticed by society at large.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The issue probably is that the high effort low drama trannies dont talk about being trans. So only the low effort high drama trannies get noticed by society at large.
"Effort" and "drama" don't matter either - it's transgenderism itself that's deranged. No matter how trannies present themselves or what their attitude is, it's all just putting lipstick on a wild boar with a raging erection. If the lipstick fools you into thinking some of them are acceptable, then you're a chump who's gonna get gored.

Tags
None