General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is has been asked here before, but the recent Arkansas ban of transitioning under 18 got me thinking... should anything regarding gender transition even be a legal medical practice? It's the equivalent of cutting someone's arm off because someone is having negative delusions about it, or has body dysmorphic disorder and doesn't want their arm anymore.

Penis Drager

Pronouns: Fee/Fi/Fo/Fum
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if I'm late, but it's drinking time and therefore sperging time:

Let me address one particular claim made by trans and trans-adjacents: That transgender individuals have brains that map more closely to the opposite sex than the gender assigned at birth.
Let's assume this is true (if I were less lazy, I could find a good handful of sources for this claim. But given that this is a spergout, no sources needed). You know where else we see physiological anomalies in the brain? Schizophrenia is one great example! Imagine telling a schizo that all of his delusions are valid and he should just "be himself." Because it's related to an abnormality in the brain, it is perfectly valid that he thinks the way he does. That's downright psychological abuse! The only people I can think of that would condone such affirmation are schizos that went off their meds. Anyone knowingly encouraging a schizo to act on his delusions would (and should) face a criminal trial. So how is transgenderism any different?
If these people really have a brain that developed in such a way as to make them "identify" as the opposite sex, then work should be put in to affirm that they are, in fact, the sex they were born as. This is especially true when the end result of affirming such delusion is self-mutilation. Perhaps giving hormones to dysphoric individuals IS the right way to go. But we have it backwards. We give estrogen to MtF's and testosterone to FtM's. If the problem is with the brain, giving hormones to exacerbate the issue is beyond fucked up. It's like giving a schizo a fuck ton of PCP! They're making the problem worse.
I think it would be best to encourage those who have feelings of dysphoria to speak up about it. That I can agree with the troons on. But the treatment should be testosterone for MtF's and estrogen for FtM's. You want to minimize the impact these delusions have on their lives, not amplify them! This may very well be a curable condition, even if conventional cognitive therapy is insufficient and drugs are required.
These may very well be people who need real help. If that's the case, when we give them drugs that only make things worse the results are on us. It's absolutely fucked up!

Parson Weebs

kiwifarms.net
Gender expression and transitioning should be strictly individual affairs because it's impossible to generalise all the reasons - some good and some not so good - why people choose to live the way they live. Ergo, you can't produce a social movement for transgenderism without massaging the data and making assumptions. This contrasts with skin color, for example. which is an inarguable characteristic, not an experience. If one is so inclined, one could compare and contrasts the different strands of trans ideology with competing religious sects (e.g. Quakers and Puritans).

Transsexuals would be better off politely but firmly living their lives on their own terms, striving for success in whatever fields matter to them - actually giving a shit about the welfare of other people, maybe occasionally petitioning their sponsors for a surgery, even living out a couple of clean, decent fantasies in private - instead of throwing their life experiences into a murky pond out of which they hope positive gains and fulfillment for themselves will spring.

And if there's any doubt whatsoever, don't have parts of your body cut off! Dissatisfaction with your body and appearance is something everyone has to deal with in life, genderspecials included.

Deepland Bystander

The good times are killing me
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is has been asked here before, but the recent Arkansas ban of transitioning under 18 got me thinking... should anything regarding gender transition even be a legal medical practice? It's the equivalent of cutting someone's arm off because someone is having negative delusions about it, or has body dysmorphic disorder and doesn't want their arm anymore.
I feel like what constitute as 'gender transition' (hormones and surgery) can be allowed IF it is framed as a matter of cosmetic only, and people who received these procedures acknowledge that it is done only their own accord. Instead of it being legitimised through legal systems that people can change sex, and that transitioning is sold as the cure for dysphoria.

I see transition as a relic of a time where society had stricter gender roles and largely homophobic - so people who are not performing the "correct" gender expectations and could not adapt themselves into it were allowed to live under the illusion that they are of other sex. It is easier for the establishment to let people get their dick chopped and play pretend. Because it's less time and resources consuming than therapy, and they don't have to change the whole society to accommodate a few people who decide to transition back in the day. See how most European countries legalised gender recognition before gay marriage. Gender transition in medical sense is technocratic policy, and not a grassroots movement. (As opposed to crossdressing and gay subcultures that are playful with breaking gender norms, which is bottom up)

The medical establishment should be helping people to accept their body if they wish, and they would exist on the different plane with transition-related providers. In this way you're just male and female.. as you're born as, but with body modifications of your likings. It allows personal freedom to people's body without the ideological push of trans ideology, credentialism, denial of reality and sex-specific-space invasion. And if they fuck up it's their fault.

It is not a responsibility of the state and psychiatric establishment to determine anyone's 'true gender" as it is highly subjective and hypocritical. And self affirmation is stupid as we know.

Last edited:

Spergenschütz

Ridin' Hellhorses and Wranglin' Lolcows
kiwifarms.net
Here are some tranny memes I found, the last one contains some gross gory shit so I spoilered it.
1.png2.jpg3.jpg
4.jpg

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys long time no login..

Idk if I posted this already but I used to be a troon. Sorta.

Always been a girlyfag. Had a lil diary when I was 6 or 7 and legit wrote "I wish I was a girl sometimes".

At 14 I had an online friend who told me I was a troon cuz she was too (I previously didn't know she was and said I was jealous that she was a girl; so yeah in her defense, I waved a huge pink flag). This was 2007 so different time. Had on and off dystroonia since then.

Told my family, job, etc.. in 2013, was recommended a gender therapist (herself a troonie loonie), tried to rush me onto HRT within like a week. I turned it down cuz I was unsure. She got butthurt but whatever.

looking back, and at what troons became, glad I didn't do it.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post but here's some of my unpopular opinions on troons just because.

1. Black troons pass the best of any race. Mainly because the sheboons look so androgynous and manly to begin with, I can barely tell them apart from the bucks. The deep voices, broad facial features, lack of real hair... shetroons often pass perfectly due to such low expectations set by sheboons.

Whites and "Desi" (poo-in-loo & camel jockey) pass the worst due to being hairy, and having very different features from their women.

2. HSTS are a problem as well. They appropriate womanhood to become sex doll bimbos to please men and act out old, oppressive gender roles, and are very hateful towards gay men.

3. If you hate troons, you have to accept the fact that some people will be gender non co forming. Forcing gender roles like a conservitard causes more trooning.

4. FtTroons are almost never creepy or weird because I just can't take them seriously. I laugh whenever I see one.

Existential MD

Certified Private Transvestigator
kiwifarms.net
1. Black troons pass the best of any race. Mainly because the sheboons look so androgynous and manly to begin with, I can barely tell them apart from the bucks. The deep voices, broad facial features, lack of real hair... shetroons often pass perfectly due to such low expectations set by sheboons.

Yeah, no-- you can definitely tell the difference most of the time. I'm going to guess you encounter black troons online, highly filtered, and not near real women. Or have very little familiarity with black ppl. Or are nearly blind

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no-- you can definitely tell the difference most of the time. I'm going to guess you encounter black troons online, highly filtered, and not near real women. Or have very little familiarity with black ppl. Or are nearly blind
I grew up in an area full of nogs and currently live in one. I had a coworker who I swore was a troon, her voice was so deep and manly and she was tall. Then she got pregnant.

Existential MD

Certified Private Transvestigator
kiwifarms.net
I grew up in an area full of nogs and currently live in one. I had a coworker who I swore was a troon, her voice was so deep and manly and she was tall. Then she got pregnant.
Ah so nearly blind? Or just particularly challenged with telling black people apart. Anyway this seems important to you so I'll leave it alone

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Gonna add another opinion:

5. Sometimes trooning is the better option. If you're able to pass well, you'll be treated better as a troon than as a sissy male, if you can't suppress your femininity.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Gonna add another opinion:

5. Sometimes trooning is the better option. If you're able to pass well, you'll be treated better as a troon than as a sissy male, if you can't suppress your femininity.
Troons eventually end up killing themselves or going mad.

Best option is for them to kill themselves in my opinion. Broken useless people that contribute nothing to society.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Troons eventually end up killing themselves or going mad.

Best option is for them to kill themselves in my opinion. Broken useless people that contribute nothing to society.
So do run of the mill faggots but passing troons are less obnoxious. I'd rather deal with a passable HSTS troon than a flamboyant sissyfag. Pretty troons at least have some sexual desirability, if nothing else. Nobody likes fem gay guys.

Ronnie McNutt

Yeah, you want to talk to me now?
kiwifarms.net
heres some questions i'd like to ask

do people get indoctrinated into troonism by other troons? its like when people stay on twatter long enough they eventually will troon out and reveal their "true selves". that got me thinking, how many trannies would there be in a village where they have no internet and are isolated from pop culture? is it actually true that people "get" gender dysphoria and its not some wacky schizo shit? i legitimately want to know these things

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
heres some questions i'd like to ask

do people get indoctrinated into troonism by other troons? its like when people stay on twatter long enough they eventually will troon out and reveal their "true selves". that got me thinking, how many trannies would there be in a village where they have no internet and are isolated from pop culture? is it actually true that people "get" gender dysphoria and its not some wacky schizo shit? i legitimately want to know these things
I remember really wishing I was a girl from a young age. It does and has happened without internet exposure for a long time. My family sheltered me and I knew no LGBT people or anyone like me. If internet didn't exist and I lived in some isolated village, I'd likely have repressed it my entire life,maybe occasionally mentioning my feelings to a trusted person briefly.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons need mental help. That's all there is to it.
They play the mentally ill card constantly for asspats tell them maybe the fact you think you're the opposite gender is your mental problem? "NO YOU BIGOT I HAS DEPRESHUNS!!!"
its like they can't own up to their actual mental illness for some fucking reason.

Something something have their cake and eat it too