General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Troons need mental help. That's all there is to it.
Troons don't neeed mental health. They are beyond salvation at that point.

The moment they start to take HRT or they start putting on makeup and wearing bra and panties, they are done. They are ruined because the dysphoria has taken a hold into their psyche and morphed their preconceptions on society and gender, trying to go against the whole concept of anatomy and biology and pretending they construct their personality based on artificial genitalia.

No amount of therapy, counseling, psychologist and psychiatrist can help someone who is so deluded enough as to think they are a women trapped in a men's body if they went the trooning route because the damage is so severe there is nothing to repair. That individual can never be whole again and reconcile mind with body.

Troons need to understand the only solution for their problems is the FINAL SOLUTION.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons don't neeed mental health. They are beyond salvation at that point.

The moment they start to take HRT or they start putting on makeup and wearing bra and panties, they are done. They are ruined because the dysphoria has taken a hold into their psyche and morphed their preconceptions on society and gender, trying to go against the whole concept of anatomy and biology and pretending they construct their personality based on artificial genitalia.

No amount of therapy, counseling, psychologist and psychiatrist can help someone who is so deluded enough as to think they are a women trapped in a men's body if they went the trooning route because the damage is so severe there is nothing to repair. That individual can never be whole again and reconcile mind with body.

Troons need to understand the only solution for their problems is the FINAL SOLUTION.
So what's the possible solution for dealing with the shitty "totes real science guise" studies they sperg about that enforces their delusions? Even if they aren't troons and just autistic supporters of the degeneracy movement how do you get them to see its bullshit pseudoscience thats created to only make retards feel better about being mentally useless.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
So what's the possible solution for dealing with the shitty "totes real science guise" studies they sperg about that enforces their delusions? Even if they aren't troons and just autistic supporters of the degeneracy movement how do you get them to see its bullshit pseudoscience thats created to only make retards feel better about being mentally useless.
Short answer: You point and laugh at them. You disarm their argument by ridicule.

Long Answer: You can't argue with those people in any sort of scientific or intelligent way. They are set in their beliefs and they use "science" as gospel and something that can't be refuted.

Science, in its core, is about doubt. Is about hypothesis, thesis, antithesis. Is dialectics. What is right today is gonna be wrong tomorrow, and nothing is set in stone.

However troons are mainly autistics and take things very literal and don't understand the concept of evolving suppositions, which make them an easy target for pharma companies pushing a narrative for inclusion and utopias where tolerance is promoted, For them, for troons, science is something that is fixed and therefor always correct. And that is how the whole transgender movement was able to convince a whole of ignorant people across the world.

trooning and autism are grifts perpetuated by pharma companies and is an agenda pushed by politicians who believe that tolerance is reached by "acceptance" of others.

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons need mental help. That's all there is to it.
They play the mentally ill card constantly for asspats tell them maybe the fact you think you're the opposite gender is your mental problem? "NO YOU BIGOT I HAS DEPRESHUNS!!!"
its like they can't own up to their actual mental illness for some fucking reason.

Something something have their cake and eat it too
That and their so called dysphoria. It's them realizing that trans as a concept is bullshit and being embarrassed about it, but instead of stopping they have to double down because it's their entire identity.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That and their so called dysphoria. It's them realizing that trans as a concept is bullshit and being embarrassed about it, but instead of stopping they have to double down because it's their entire identity.
Explains why they force and brainwash teens and kids into becoming troons. If they have to be a mistake they aren't gonna go down that road alone. Which with troons is typical. Selfish to the bitter end.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Explains why they force and brainwash teens and kids into becoming troons. If they have to be a mistake they aren't gonna go down that road alone. Which with troons is typical. Selfish to the bitter end.
This is how cults always behave. They're always preying on vulnerable people, who might be uncertain about their lives. This is why cults like the Moonies and Hare Krishnas recruited in places like airports. People moving or even traveling somewhere far away might be willing to adopt their bullshit.

Except now the "airport" is places like subreddits and Telegram chats and Instagram and other shit. And unlike at airports, there are no cops to stop them. So they do the usual cult recruitment technique. Swarm you, lovebomb you, convince you they're the only thing between happiness and suicide, and send you to some fake doctor who says yes, chop your cock off and everything will be great from now on, oh, what's your insurance?

And this is now great, you're literally a Nazi if you think this is a bad idea.

Welcome to 🤡 🌏

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I wonder sometimes if the dumber ones think “binary code” 0s & 1s are also the way humans work, you’re either soft & open, hard & rigid, or “non-binary.” Symbolic holes & sticks, for people who don’t understand people.
Probably. Is like the same as those idiots who think in "Good and Bad" terms. Like, the world is more complex than just binary choices.

That is also why most autistics really like Rick and Morty.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
They are deviants. They are now even trying to promote transgenderism without having gender dysphoria. And this is what happens when you don't bully people, they feel entitled for their degenerate behavior.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 101

Small-arms Supremacy

Boomer appropriator
kiwifarms.net
They are deviants. They are now even trying to promote transgenderism without having gender dysphoria. And this is what happens when you don't bully people, they feel entitled for their degenerate behavior.
For mtf trannies it never was a requirement. They're all autgynophiles fetishizing being a woman. Catching onto that before anyone is the one thing I can give TERFs credit for.

Groovelord Neato

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this settled in the great Truscum vs Tucute tumblr wars? Transmedicalists lost.

Daddy Problems

DM_ME_YOUR_BENZOS
kiwifarms.net
I think it's lunacy, and am honestly pretty alarmed by the rate it is building momentum. This is something that I actually have given a lot of thought to, and the short version of my opinion is pretty easily summed up. Genuine trans people undoubtedly exist, and are severely mentally unwell. I don't believe that these are the faces of trans activism, as a political movement, however, which seems to be primarily fuelled by fetishists who wish to manipulate policy and the social climate to further accommodate their perverse lifestyle.

Do I care if someone with a dick uses the same bathroom as me? Not really, but I can understand that some women may feel uneasy with that and believe that their comfort should be prioritised over xe/xim.

What does concern me is the disproportionate amount of sexual crime being commited by "trans" people, and the absolutely ludicrous reality that biologically male prison inmates are, in many places, now being incarcerated in female populations. This is a very dangerous road that is being walked.

Tin-foil hat: I believe that the trans movement is providing sexual criminals, many of whom are loud contributors the the "trans voice", with a very comfortable framework in which they can:
(a) obfuscate their criminal history;
(b) have access to women's spaces; and,
(c) continue to prey on women, potentially within these spaces, with the added protection of their trans status.

Kosher Snake

Surrounded by idiots IRL
kiwifarms.net
in the words of Pastor Doctor Martin Ssempa: "We do not want this sickness, this is sick and it's also deviant, we do not want it"

but honestly, dysphoria should be treated properly and not by letting the afflicted mangle their bodies. And to those who claim dysphoria isnt needed? They're a waste of air, and a waste of space. Society gains nothing from the "dysphoria isnt needed" people, for they clearly have ulterior motives.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I think it's lunacy, and am honestly pretty alarmed by the rate it is building momentum. This is something that I actually have given a lot of thought to, and the short version of my opinion is pretty easily summed up. Genuine trans people undoubtedly exist, and are severely mentally unwell. I don't believe that these are the faces of trans activism, as a political movement, however, which seems to be primarily fuelled by fetishists who wish to manipulate policy and the social climate to further accommodate their perverse lifestyle.
I did a lot of posts theorizing and breaking down the psychology and sociology of trans people over the months, and what you said here is on point.

The whole "gender dysphoria" and the DSM5 for clinical diagnosis has been used as contentious methods to explain why transgenderism isn't a condition or a mental illness. Which is utterly wrong based solely on common sense and basic biology. That right there points to political agenda and propaganda that will push a narrative to, like you say, manipulate social policy.
Tin-foil hat: I believe that the trans movement is providing sexual criminals, many of whom are loud contributors the the "trans voice", with a very comfortable framework in which they can:
(a) obfuscate their criminal history;
(b) have access to women's spaces; and,
(c) continue to prey on women, potentially within these spaces, with the added protection of their trans status.

Well, I theorize is the psychology of the trans person that really wants to get into women spaces. Most of those people were/are/will be incels, who by body type or personality, were excluded and shunned by women during their adolescence; Which is the particular time where those feelings of dysphoria begin (mostly). They crave female attention and because they cannot get it they will try to become one of them so they could insert themselves in their circles to get the recognition they think they deserve, and hopefully end up trying to mate or find a companion.

And there is the issue with Gender Dysphoria. Because Gender Dysphoria is a very destructive illness that legitimate cannot connect the body with the mind of the individual and it will always feel at odds with his/her genitals. Most subjects who had Gender Dysphoria didn't feel attracted to "transition" to the opposite gender, but they welcomed it as a sort of inner desire to reconcile mind with body, and in most cases it still failed because Gender Dysmorphia doesn't recognize genders! and that's the crux of the matter: Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition that null the subject to feel connected with its gender, regardless of it and that will persist forever, even if he artificially tries to change it.

Is a never ending condition that can't be cure by "transition".

And, for those that don't have gender dysphoria which I'm sure it is 90% of troons, they want it because they were incels and faggots who got rejected and want attention upon themselves and they are degenerates of the lowest dumbest kind. They are literally retards, because they are mostly autistics, lazy fags that believe that trooning will improve their life.

I always laugh at troons and will smile every time one of them kills themselves. A good troon is a dead troon.

Daddy Problems

DM_ME_YOUR_BENZOS
kiwifarms.net
I always laugh at troons and will smile every time one of them kills themselves. A good troon is a dead troon.

I think this is the only thing we disagree on. It seems pretty apparent to me that the trans people who ultimately commit suicide are the ones for whom it is a genuine illness. In that case, suicide strongly suggests a lack of appropriate psychiatric care, which for me is no less shameful than the improper management of any mental health condition.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I think this is the only thing we disagree on. It seems pretty apparent to me that the trans people who ultimately commit suicide are the ones for whom it is a genuine illness. In that case, suicide strongly suggests a lack of appropriate psychiatric care, which for me is no less shameful than the improper management of any mental health condition.
Well I don't think they can be helped.

Gender Dysphoria is untreatable. You cannot cure it, The person who is afflicted with it and has been living under it cannot be a functional member of society anymore. Is a matter of cost and reward, the cost of treating somene with Gender Dysphoria will never match the reward because that individual will never heal and be one with mind and body.

There is a reason why trans are so prone to suicide, They are broken people. They will always try to connect themselves via their genitals and they'll try more and more depraved shit: Troons always start by going gay or bi, then they become furries, they fetishy feets, they want to have sex in groups and eventually they become pedophiles.

Troons are ticking time bombs that cannot be disarmed by modern psychiatry. Giving them mental care is a waste of resources and time that can be allocated to actual people who can be helped and healed.

That's why I say that the only way out for troons is a en exit bag.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is the case necessarily, because in an actual ironic way- I have seen cases where troons who didn't have gender dysphoria before transitioning get actual gender dysphoria with their new genitals and after the "thrills" wear off, and then hero themselves

Parson Weebs

kiwifarms.net
I can't give acceptance to transgender people carte blanche. That is because too many people who use that label are misguided, vulnerable people - often children! - or perverts. I want neither to encourage a sex offender in their fantasies, nor to worsen the mental health issues of a confused person.