General Wrestling Discussion -

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
So as to not put non-Hulkster stuff in the Hulkster thread, I've made a separate thread for all wrestling talk here.

Opening topic: Of the wrestling shows on TV right now (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW, TNA) which have you been enjoying the most, and why?

Last edited:

CornetteFace

Australatinian Jew
kiwifarms.net
I'd gladly sully the Hulkster. Hulkster was such a liester.

On a serious note. Great with more threads to talk rasslin

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curse my lack of Direct TV.
I get it on one of the digital cable channels in the Spanish-language cluster, 940/1940 HD on Brighthouse in my area. Great channel. Spaghetti Westerns, kung fu movies out the ass, some kaiju movies, uncut Dolemite, X Files, all sorts of stuff.

I laughed my ass off when they explained during LU how to find out if you have El Rey in your area, since they apparently expect so many people to illegally get the show online.

CornetteFace

Australatinian Jew
kiwifarms.net
Two fun little tidbits: The WWEnetwork cancellation page crashing carried over to New Japan's NJPWWorld service as well, which crashed due to people trying to sign up. WWE's fail, new japan's gain.

And, WWE has hired former NWA World champ Adam Pearce as an instructor down in NXT. Awesome learning tree for the rookies to sit under.

• Agree
Reactions: Frank Rizzo

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great, but what does it matter? The WWE is a feeder system for the systematic dismantling of promising careers by has-been superstars.

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sad thing is that the Rumble wasn't that bad. Just a few glaring negatives and 0 positives. John Cena didn't take over and make it all about him. The Divas tag wa bland but not horrid, I just wonder why more titles weren't defended. It is almost as though the US and IC belts are forgotten until the moment they change hanfs, and then they are forgotten again.

In related news the WWE is reporting to have hit 1,000,000 subscribers.

Last edited:

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same here. However they worded the press release on it quite oddly. Something tells me they will have some PISSED investors when they release their first post-WM numbers.

• Agree
Reactions: Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
And just to add to the "It sucks to be Roman Reigns" pile, now fans have taken en-masse on twitter and various wrestling news sites to call out Reigns because they (Vince? HHH? Some other backstage agent?) were feeding him lines during the "panel show" that replaced the cancelled Monday Night Raw.

Poor bastard can't catch a break...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino