General Wrestling Discussion

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Leaf Wage Slave

Need Time Machine to save Harambe
kiwifarms.net
Could also be sitting out with an injury no one disclosed or just healing up
Only reason I’m skeptical about that is that I doubt they’d be able to keep Meltzer and co from talking about it.

Guys got some pretty good sources there, depending on how much you believe Omega and the Bucks owe him their careers (/sarcasm)

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only reason I’m skeptical about that is that I doubt they’d be able to keep Meltzer and co from talking about it.

Guys got some pretty good sources there, depending on how much you believe Omega and the Bucks owe him their careers (/sarcasm)
AEW has shown that the guys in the back are good at keeping things secret though unlike the WWE.

Good news!
Hacksaw no sold cancer!

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or like all of Tekken 3 for home consoles.
if some wrassle game had Gon as a secret character I'd mark the fuck out

also local talk radio took a detour into wrasslin as they occasionally do and talked about how apparently Ric Flair had his last match last weekend at Summerslam and I was all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tiggletown

Not Suicidal
kiwifarms.net
My problem with MJF (storyline?) Is that this secrecy doesn't build any hype when it's tight lipped and so long drawn out.

I truly think CM Punk being fucking ancient and hurting his foot trying to do moves he can no longer do really fucked AEW big-time on storylines, they needed punks star power while Kenny was away and he dropped the ball.

Truthfully, I really wish Punk, Jericho and maybe a surprise heel turn Moxley or Danielson formed a more serious version of the J.A.S not based around Jericho but around "being ex WWE champions" and just bully the AEW people around.

Bring MJF back in a surprise face turn to fight them alongside the other four pillars.

Houseloafer

Punching couches since 2020
kiwifarms.net
Karrion Kross is back and inserted himself into the title picture vs. Roman and Drew at the end of Smackdown.

1659751963689.png

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
Could also be sitting out with an injury no one disclosed or just healing up
If there was any truth to some of the reported drama surrounding the aborted meet and greet appearance before the PPV, there were serious concerns about his mental heath. I suppose it's also possible he's dealing with that and the worked shoot promo on the following Dynamite was a way to write him off of TV for a while. I don't think they would have given him a live mic with several network executives in attendance if they weren't 100% sure of what he would say.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there was any truth to some of the reported drama surrounding the aborted meet and greet appearance before the PPV, there were serious concerns about his mental heath. I suppose it's also possible he's dealing with that and the worked shoot promo on the following Dynamite was a way to write him off of TV for a while. I don't think they would have given him a live mic with several network executives in attendance if they weren't 100% sure of what he would say.
Well according to reports he hasn't even contacted any of his friends. Including those outside of AEW.
Reports from Fightful about what's going on though does seem plausible. That they remove all mention of him to make his return more impactful. Even with the shit from Ethan Page they haven't mentioned however fans know. There's even talks about him appearing on some show. While Tony is retarded and wont renegotiate a contract, they could get him a TV spot on a WB show to make up for in until his contracts up and resign a new deal there.

Houseloafer

kiwifarms.net
While Tony is retarded and wont renegotiate a contract, they could get him a TV spot on a WB show to make up for in until his contracts up and resign a new deal there.
Have him just be the coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars. It would be a step up from Urban.

Houseloafer

kiwifarms.net
just throwing the AEW roster onto the field would at least get more eyes on the product
"And in partnership with the Make a Wish Foundation, the Jacksonville Jaguars organization has allowed a local kid along with owner Tony Khan to make the coin toss."

"Actually Jim, thats All Elite Wrestling superstar Adam Cole on the field with Tony Khan."

"Good eye Romo. Good eye."

Leaf Wage Slave

Need Time Machine to save Harambe
kiwifarms.net
Karrion Kross is back and inserted himself into the title picture vs. Roman and Drew at the end of Smackdown.

View attachment 3568520
Well shit, guess that speeds up me starting to watch WWE again…

Do I think Kross or Drew are going to be the ones to take either belt off of Roman, no I’m to cynical to hope for that on a glorified B-Show, but at least a triple threat increases the odds of that happening. And speaking of odds and triple threats, I feel I’m obligated to use this