• ”You have to be borderline retarded to post on the CWCki forums”

General Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Frank Rizzo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. That's a lot of sand people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The botch spot with HHH and Undertaker was my favourite, they so weren't on the same page for that one.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  3. The worse part was not having the sumo guy return

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net

#3964 Zaragoza, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I got it very recently and the older stuff is on the bottom but it is amazingly simple to get to whatever it is you want for it. The 10 bucks a month isn't a terrible price for having access to all the old PPVs, even if you aren't a big fan of the current stuff.

That really sucks. At least they actually have the shows he was on. It'd be ridiculous if they cut him out entirely from the footage. (I hadn't known this because I hadn't tried namesearching him)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Best/Worst Timeline
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. D-Von's sons on WWE tryout, not wanting to use the 3D:

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I’ve been following PROGRESS Wrestling for the past several years, and it’s mostly phenomenal. Basically, anything with Jimmy Havoc in it is terrific.

The non-Tournament of Death CZW stuff is OK too. Not to discount deathmatch wrestling, but it’s hard for me to fully enjoy ToD seeing the ringside staff and referee help set up the spots with the light tubes, doors with barbed wire glued on top, and glass panes. I miss the old ECW loot and kill format.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I used to enjoy the old PVP's but I found myself liking reviews on them more such as OSW Reviews. I love the info they have on certain matches I never know about (such as injuries and people quitting at the time), and they have an interesting take on wrestling/ perspective. Like the WWF at the time and WCW would never tell you why someone wouldn't be seen anymore, they just disappeared back then.

• Like Like x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  9. Legendary Luchador and Trainer Jose Lothario Dead at 83:

RIP

kiwifarms.net
  10. Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I remember that face, too bad a lot of companies didn't really make a huge deal of him, least he had a face you could remember. Sad to see him go but he was around for a long time, not something you can say in the wrestling business.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  12. More news about Double J and Impact situation.

www.pwinsider.com/article/121519/anthem-responds-to-jarrett-lawsuit-ed-nordholm-declaration-explains-how-anthem-took-impact-over-from-dixie-carter.html?p=1

kiwifarms.net
  13. XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Oh lord, an update on Brock Lesnar's contract:

http://www.pwmania.com/update-on-brock-lesnars-secret-new-wwe-deal

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Great interview, but they mentioned Chr*s B*n**t. That might not fly if they want to join WWE.

UnKillFill

UnKillFill Turkey, with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes...

kiwifarms.net

16. Tortuga Mike takes a break from feuding with the evil turtles alongside his brothers to have a mask vs mask match against Spector

XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  18. Lashley still wants to battle Lesnar, and he has praise for the two guys he beat:

http://www.pwmania.com/bobby-lashley-on-wanting-to-wrestle-brock-lesnar-praise-for-two-wwe-stars

kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.