General Wrestling Discussion -

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people have that impression of him because the only things of him that people put up on YT are him going off on WWE (or sorry, "SHOOTS HARD!!") or verbally dressing down TNA. He's definitely a weird dude but he's definitely not angry all the time. If you listen to him talk about stuff he actually likes (Takeover or Wrestle Kingdom for instance), it can be a lot of fun to hear him break down what parts of a match really work.

I think Dave is just very frustrated with WWE these days, because their product is regularly so fucking bad but their roster is the best it's ever been.

Speaking of Meltzer, JBL is having some kinda meltdown
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1068353829064925185

And Meltzer's response is pretty great.
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1068358860220448769
I think Dave will be in a better mood when AEW gets off the ground. It's already got Vince worried and ROH is locking down talent.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1027897-dynamite-kid-dead

Former WWF Tag Team champion Tommy Billington who is better known as The Dynamite Kid has passed away today, on what was his 60th birthday.

Dynamite will always be remembered as a pioneer of Junior Heavyweight Wrestling and his legendary series of matches in Japan with Tiger Mask in the early 1980s. In WWE, Dynamite was best known as one half of the British Bulldogs tag team with Davey Boy Smith, who sadly passed away in 2002.

Unfortunately, Dynamite suffered many health issues and spent latter part of his life bound to a wheelchair, being cared for by his wife. There’s a fantastic documentary on the Highspots Wrestling Network narrated by Eddie Edwards which is all about Billington titled A Matter of Pride.
Sucks to hear he passed after suffering for so long. Loved watching his matches as one-half of the British Bulldogs with Davey Boy Smith.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
RIP to one of wrestling true innovators, that said yeah he was up there in the fucked up shit wrestlers do hall of fame off the top of my head I've heard about his brandishing a shotgun at his wife and breaking his daughter's ankle (or broke it moreso after an accident) at the behest of his in-laws to collect insurance.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah even by wrestling standards Dynamite was not a good person. I guess at least he's not suffering in a wheelchair anymore. And now he can put on 27 star clinics with Benoit (special guest ref Balls Mahoney)

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
Mr Perfect's dad/Curtis Axel's grandpa Larry the Axe Hennig had passed away at 82:

https://www.wwe.com/article/larry-hennig-passes-away

WWE is saddened to learn that legendary Superstar and Hennig family patriarch Larry “The Axe” Hennig passed away today at 82 years old following a long illness and kidney failure.

A five-time tag team champion in the AWA, Hennig entered the sports-entertainment world under the tutelage of Verne Gagneand crossed paths with some of the most illustrious performers of all time. Most famously, Hennig was among Bruno Sammartino’s challengers for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the hallowed halls of Madison Square Garden.

Though his own career was cut short due to injury, Hennig’s legacy spanned another two generations thanks to his son, the late WWE Hall of Famer Mr. Perfect, and grandson, former Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel.

WWE extends its condolences to Hennig’s family, friends and fans.

Chuggernaut

Eye of the Shiticane
kiwifarms.net
Why is Alexa Bliss so perfect?!

His death unintentionally ruined Vince McMahon's limo explosion!
We missed out on Vince getting amnesia, being nursed back to health by hobos, getting his memory back, finding out HHH has taken over the company, revealing he's alive, having HHH not give him back the company and then finally training the hobos who helped him into Vince McMahon's Muscular Hobo Army to take it by force.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We missed out on Vince getting amnesia, being nursed back to health by hobos, getting his memory back, finding out HHH has taken over the company, revealing he's alive, having HHH not give him back the company and then finally training the hobos who helped him into Vince McMahon's Muscular Hobo Army to take it by force.
... Thanks a lot Benoit.
1542588980882.gif

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
I swear to fucking god, with so much petty shit between wrestlers on social media, we could make a thread for "Wrestlers being exceptional on social media"

Some examples off the top of my head:
  • The recent slapfight between Ricochet of NXT and Ethan Page
  • Jay Briscoe saying he'd shoot anyone who teaches his child that there's nothing wrong with same sex marriage (a tweet which is rumored to have cost him and his brother WWE contracts)
  • Jessica Havok saying she's channeling her "inner nigger" because she was eating at KFC
  • The childish responses to this from NXT UK wrestlers.
  • Ryback throwing a hissy fit on twitter because of the criticism of Nia Jax for being unsafe to work with (probably because it reminds him of himself, he supposedly got yelled at by HHH for dropping Daniel Bryan on his neck years ago on Raw). It was more embarrassing when he threw shit at Bryan Alvarez, saying he's somehow unqualified to talk about wrestling, even though Bryan is a wrestler himself.
  • The ridiculous amont of wrestlers preaching over Lio Rush's joke tweet about Emma being released from WWE (she lost to Asuka on her final match before leaving, Rush tweeted something among the lines of "I guess Emma really wasn't ready for Asuka"). The joke was dumb, but we didn't need over 20 wrestlers throwing a hissy fit over it.
It has gotten really bad in recent years, especially with the current trend of people digging for old troublesome tweets. Tye Dillinger and Cedric Alexander had to apologize for stupid shit they said years ago.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In theory Twitter should be a great platform for wrestlers to talk shit at each other in-character between shows to keep their feuds hot.
The 2 best wrestling shows imo are AAA and Lucha Underground. Flips and jumps happens often in these due to it being Mexican wrestling. Pentagon Jr is my personal favorite.
Just as a heads-up AAA has a live show tonight on twitch. 8:30 local time, I think 9:30 Eastern?
https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa
The card may resemble this.
1544292856209.jpg

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So James Ellsworth Morris (aka James Elsworth) has allegedly been sending a sixteen-year-old girl nude photos and trying to cover it up. Of course, after this more women have joined the bandwagon to claim the same thing. At least the girl allegedly has proof on her phone (who Ellsworth wanted to pay someone to find and destroy the phone, which sadly for him wouldn't destroy any evidence and just fuck him over even more.)
SIJW vid on it.

I swear to fucking god, with so much petty shit between wrestlers on social media, we could make a thread for "Wrestlers being exceptional on social media"
One of the more dissapointing ones for me was an outburst Xavier Woods had (granted it wasnt on social, but it was definitely influenced by a certain kind of "fuck the fans theyre just manbabies" social media asshole mindset)

Big Cass had a seizure.
I would too if I had to deal with Enzo for extended periods of time.

Bonk

bonked once again
kiwifarms.net
I feel if we had "Wrestlers acting exceptional on Social Media" we'd have pages and pages of shit daily, with Enzo Amore probably leading the brigade of dumb tweets

Nah, at this point anybody who's still watching lolWWE and complaining about it is an idiot who deserves all the personal abuse in the world heaped on them. Just watch other companies. WWE has clearly decided what it wants to be.
WWE is like an abusive boyfriend. We all want to leave them, but we just keep coming back

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino