• ”thank god you are back”

General Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Frank Rizzo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I think Dave will be in a better mood when AEW gets off the ground. It's already got Vince worried and ROH is locking down talent.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  2. https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1027897-dynamite-kid-dead

Sucks to hear he passed after suffering for so long. Loved watching his matches as one-half of the British Bulldogs with Davey Boy Smith.

kiwifarms.net
  3. By all accounts he was a terrible excuse for a human being and treated everyone around him with contempt and cruelty. That said, he was a great performer.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Karl_der_Grosse

Karl_der_Grosse Shake it like a Polaroid.

kiwifarms.net
  4. RIP to one of wrestling true innovators, that said yeah he was up there in the fucked up shit wrestlers do hall of fame off the top of my head I've heard about his brandishing a shotgun at his wife and breaking his daughter's ankle (or broke it moreso after an accident) at the behest of his in-laws to collect insurance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Benoit can now meet his hero. Though I wonder how he feels about the trash talk he gave him after his death in 2007.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah even by wrestling standards Dynamite was not a good person. I guess at least he's not suffering in a wheelchair anymore. And now he can put on 27 star clinics with Benoit (special guest ref Balls Mahoney)

• Feels Feels x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I miss Benoit honestly.

Also, i'm surprised no one has brought up James Ellsworth being a pedo.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Vyxenn

Vyxenn Cute Mental Illness

kiwifarms.net
  8. Literally last page.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  9. Why is Alexa Bliss so perfect?!

His death unintentionally ruined Vince McMahon's limo explosion!

• Feels Feels x 2
    #4109 Zaragoza, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:06 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 12:12 AM
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Mr Perfect's dad/Curtis Axel's grandpa Larry the Axe Hennig had passed away at 82:

https://www.wwe.com/article/larry-hennig-passes-away

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. We missed out on Vince getting amnesia, being nursed back to health by hobos, getting his memory back, finding out HHH has taken over the company, revealing he's alive, having HHH not give him back the company and then finally training the hobos who helped him into Vince McMahon's Muscular Hobo Army to take it by force.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Chuggernaut

Chuggernaut Eye of the Shiticane

kiwifarms.net
  12. ... Thanks a lot Benoit.
    1542588980882.gif

• Feels Feels x 1
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I swear to fucking god, with so much petty shit between wrestlers on social media, we could make a thread for "Wrestlers being exceptional on social media"

Some examples off the top of my head:
    • The recent slapfight between Ricochet of NXT and Ethan Page
    • Jay Briscoe saying he'd shoot anyone who teaches his child that there's nothing wrong with same sex marriage (a tweet which is rumored to have cost him and his brother WWE contracts)
    • Jessica Havok saying she's channeling her "inner nigger" because she was eating at KFC
    • The childish responses to this from NXT UK wrestlers.
    • Ryback throwing a hissy fit on twitter because of the criticism of Nia Jax for being unsafe to work with (probably because it reminds him of himself, he supposedly got yelled at by HHH for dropping Daniel Bryan on his neck years ago on Raw). It was more embarrassing when he threw shit at Bryan Alvarez, saying he's somehow unqualified to talk about wrestling, even though Bryan is a wrestler himself.
    • The ridiculous amont of wrestlers preaching over Lio Rush's joke tweet about Emma being released from WWE (she lost to Asuka on her final match before leaving, Rush tweeted something among the lines of "I guess Emma really wasn't ready for Asuka"). The joke was dumb, but we didn't need over 20 wrestlers throwing a hissy fit over it.
    It has gotten really bad in recent years, especially with the current trend of people digging for old troublesome tweets. Tye Dillinger and Cedric Alexander had to apologize for stupid shit they said years ago.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. In theory Twitter should be a great platform for wrestlers to talk shit at each other in-character between shows to keep their feuds hot.
    Just as a heads-up AAA has a live show tonight on twitch. 8:30 local time, I think 9:30 Eastern?
    https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa
    The card may resemble this.
    1544292856209.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Big Cass had a seizure.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.