• ”this place is fucking weird”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

General Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Frank Rizzo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Long shot but if Eddie Didn't die and he quit flat out around that time to start up a wresting camp with his wife that was mentioned in the Chris Jericho interview with Nancy's sister then I'd say yeah he'd probably be alive still.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Chris was known to have been always angry backstage before he murdered his family. Eddie didn't even like wrestling him sometimes because while Chris would give 100% in the ring, Eddie was only able to give 60 to 70% and Chris would give out about that. As @XYZpdq even if Eddie survived, Chris would still have flipped.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  3. Per nodq.com

TJP is one of the many wrestlers who are just plain bad at using social media.

kiwifarms.net
  4. TJP is also a faggot whose gimmick is dabbing and video games.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    PreferredPenne

PreferredPenne Easy to eat

kiwifarms.net
  5. True. Eddie's death just pushed his mental break even further.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  6. It would have happened later if Eddie lived longer. He still would have done it, mainly because of the whole "brain is literal much now because of concussions" thing. He probably would have spoke with Eddie last, instead of Chavo.

Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

7. I pine to hear a clear version of this song one day.

Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  8. 1549301169802.jpg
    CMLL Arena Puebla Monday!
    1) Astral, Milenium, Sonic vs Gemelo Pantera I, Gemelo Pantera II, Guerrero Espacial
    2) Arkalis, Pegasso, Rey Samuray vs Joker, Siky Ozama, Tyson La Bestia
    3) Esfinge, Fuego, Tritón vs El Malayo, Felino, Pólvora
    4) Ángel de Oro, Soberano Jr., Volador Jr. vs Shocker, Terrible, Vangellys
    5) La Bestia Del Ring, Místico, Rush vs Cuatrero, Forastero, Sansón
    should be some good stuff
    Live free on youtube like always, starts at Ten pm Eastern

Edit the next day-
    Nice show. Pretty usual Monday Arena Puebla.

#4488 XYZpdq, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Rey Mysterio visited Eddie Guerrero's grave recently and Undertaker sent him a message via instragram:

http://www.pwmania.com/the-undertak...ting-eddie-guerreros-grave-for-the-first-time

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Seth Rollins is such a fucking charisma vacuum. It's like having a box of corn flakes without sugar. Who the fuck would want that?!

Big Question

Big Question The Notorious One

kiwifarms.net
  12. To be fair it's hard to judge anybody's skill in lolwwe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh jesus, this shit with Michael Elgin and Moses Malone is...probably over? It started last year.
    Man, I'm actually struggling to remember what happened, but this story caused a shitstorm on /wooo/ and r/squaredcircle. /asp/ did the right thing by just shitposting about it. I tried to quickly find pieces of the story (the /wooo/ screencaps helped me remember stuff):
    • one of Elgin's students (Sean Orleans) allegedly raped another trainee at Glory Pro (which was Elgin's wrestling promotion), Moses Malone
    • she had been getting kinky with Michael Elgin as well
    • anyways, she tells Elgin about Sean raping her
    • Sean is kicked out of the promotion, Elgin tells Malone to call the cops
    • she's not satisfied with this, never calls the cops on Sean, for whatever reason
    • Elgin tells her he no longer wants anything to do with this, and like an idiot tells her "blow me or don't text" (yeah, neither person in this story is a "good guy," safe to say both of them are exceptional individuals)
    • How do I know this? Elgin's text messages got leaked out and this got him in hot water with english speaking indy wrestling fans, who mostly turned against him
    • Other shit got out in those texts, like him shit talking Jeff Cobb, his tag team partner at New Japan events
    • some promotions pulled Elgin out of events, but New Japan kept him under contract, so Elgin's career was safe
    • His twitter wasn't, so he deleted it, made a new one, and if I'm not mistaken, he sold Glory Pro and gathered money for a lawsuit
    • Malone wasn't satisfied, she wanted to ruin Elgin's life, and so she constantly sperged out against him on her twitter (th_bodyelectric)
    Things got weird after that initial wave. Journalist Dave Meltzer wasn't jumping on the anti-Elgin bandwagon, and on the Wrestling Observer board, he cited a tumblr page that criticized Malone's story, which was...strange, to say the least. Malone got wind of this, and immediately accused him of creating that tumblr site, with 0 proof. Mysteriously, he did not ask her anything about the story after this, which got her to tweet more against Meltzer. She continued to sperg out against him because once he did get around to reporting the story, he didn't use her name...but then when he did, she complained again. All of this got many exceptional woke wrestling fans (yes, these exist) to tweet out some wild takes on the subject.

It has been a year or so since this all started and Malone still never reported Sean Orleans to the police. She also asked money from her new beta orbiting fanbase to take Elgin to court, iirc...which is why I'm bringing this all up today. The case got DISMISSED.
    michael elgin.png DyqMJdCW0AAO78-.jpg DyqMJdJWsAM-9Az.jpg

Lucha Underground stuff:
    Lucha Underground Star Files Dispute Against El Rey Network - Archive
    A total of 4 wrestlers file class action lawsuit against El Rey network and Baba-G Productions - Archive

Yikes. Also, this reminded a number of people about a tweet the Young Bucks made years ago about an insulting offer. Turns out that they were referring to a very low offer from Lucha Underground.
    1549576588217.jpg

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
    #4493 Lucas Silva #4903141, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  14. AEW's roster is looking amazing so far.

• Like Like x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  15. Stream of the AEW Double or Nothing rally:

Some time stamps (mostly translated from a Spanish youtube comment):
    • 21:50 They bring out super-homo Sonny Kiss (the Spanish dude who originally timestamped this referred to Sonny as transgendered, lol). Guess he didn't get tied down by Lucha Underground
    • 24:52 Cody comes out, announces alliance with AAA at 28:00, introduces their Cruiserweight champ Sammy Guevara at 30:30
    • 37:15 Hangman cuts a promo, is interrupted by Pac/Neville on satellite. Match between them at Double or Nothing is announced
    • 42:35 Young Bucks come out. Introduced tag team of Chuck Taylor and Beretta at 48:00
    • 50:50 Pentagon and Fenix come out to interrupt the Bucks and lay them out
    • 57:00 Brandi comes out, talks about Women's division. Introduces Yuka Sakazaki, Aja Kong, Kylie Ray, Nyla Rose. The latter two fight.
    • 1:07:20 SCU come out. At about 1:12:00 they bring out some guys from Oriental Wrestling Entertainment (OWE), announce a six-man tag match
    • 1:18:00 Kenny Omega comes out, confirms he's full time with AEW. Jericho interrupts at 1:22:40. There's a scuffle between the two before Jericho is dragged away. Match between them as well for DoN
    • 1:26:26 Kenny closes the show with a good ol' "Goodbye and goodnight"

• Informative Informative x 3
    registereduser

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm hopeful this means AAA's exoticos will be in.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well they have a working relationship with AEW now (who also works with TNA), so that'll be interesting. Many of the wrestlers signed because they'll get to work for other promotions if they want to and still go back to AEW.

I've been checking out OWE shows (They call them Phases on Youtube) and they have a lower budget Lucha Underground feel to them or maybe one of their older 80's movies. Not a fan of their white wrestlers, but their Chinese wrestlers are great with interesting characters. There are few that aren't interesting at all, almost like they weren't present to receive gimmicks.

I just wish I understood more Mandarin than I do Japanese as none of their shows are translated yet.

• Like Like x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  19. Who do you think will be jumping ship from WWE to AEW? Dean Ambrose seems to be a lock, but Hideo Itami and AJ Styles are also reaching the ends of their contracts.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  20. Uso's wont even though they still haven't signed. They're waiting things out to get a better deal than the five year deals WWE is giving out. AJ Styles may switch. He wanted to main event Wrestlemania but that will never happen, plus he's friends with the Young Bucks and their deals are better than WWE's. The Revival want to split but cannot until 2020. Cody wants Zack Ryder. Rusev wants to leave, Dean Ambrose is sick of WWE's shit and isn't signing back on.

• Like Like x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.