• ”And look how it came out, shaped like a girl.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

General Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Frank Rizzo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Yeah, I think a lot of people are going to use this as a chance to squeeze Vince for more money. Vince really does not want any sort of significant competition, and he's clearly not shy about buying up talent.

Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Finally catching up with AAA from Friday
    they trotted out the vintage WCW finish of "lots of people run-in and somebody not in the match gets pinned to end the match"

edit for Sunday's AAA-
    another fun show tonight
    AAA continues to be "What If WCW Ran South Of The Border Instead Of Going Under" in the best ways. Dr Wagner jr bled all over the place, main event had that "WE'LL SEE YOU ON THUNDER" feel, opening had a switcharoo where Blue Demon jr came out to start shit with Dr Wagner jr while the phone mascot was out but Demon wasn't really Demon he was Fantasma jr and phone mascot was really Demon and then they beat up Wagner. Some Hijo del Tirantes fun and he's got his suspenders back!
    really everything I watch AAA for except no Mamba

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #4502 XYZpdq, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Mayu Iwatani Wins Women of Honor Championship

Jay White won the IWGP Heavweight Title Clean with Blade Runner

• Like Like x 1
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  4. And NJPW wanted to put all their cards on Jay White lol. That's some WWE developmental botch right there.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  5. Corey Graves has been chimping out on twitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...tshow_discussion_corey_graves_vs_everyone_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...s_why_matt_because_the_world_is_too_hard_for/

Linked the second one because the quote from Graves got the noggin' joggin'

Archives of the spicy tweets:
    I like how a couple of these were already archived. Also, I'm not going to defend Bixenspan since he's a little bitch in his own right.

Oh, and for those who don't know, Bill DeMott was a shitty, shitty trainer that WWE had down in developmental. For years, even when he was in Deep South Wrestling, he had a rep for trying too hard to just break wrestlers physically, and not actually doing much to develop them. Back when DSW was a WWE developmental territory, John Laurinaitis (former vice president of talent relations) had his back whenever people complained...for a while. DeMott was eventually fired, but he kept being brought on by whatever nut ran DSW. Iirc, this caused Laurinaitis to lose his patience and WWE disavowed DSW in 2007. It has been revealed in shoot interviews, and reports that when the wrestlers were told to load to the trucks to get out of DSW, they were practically smiling ear to ear. Oh, and there's the infamous stinkface doughnut incident. Basically, if you let a naked wrestler shove their ass in your face, with a doughnut between your face and the ass, you got to skip training. A couple of wrestlers ended up doing this, and a picture of this got out. Someone else will have to post that islamic content, because I sure as fuck won't do it.

For whatever reason, DeMott was brought back in 2011. How did that go? Take a fucking look.

• Informative Informative x 2
    #4505 Lucas Silva #4903141, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  6. iirc Graves has serious brain damage.

not like "hahaha he's dumb"
    like "his pro wrestling training was flawed to such a degree that the organ in his head responsible for thought no longer functions properly even though he didn't get far enough to work matches". I'm not sure his endorsement of a trainer is a glowing recommendation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. He quit because of a concussion didn't he? I guess that damage is finally catching up to him.

Also, I like how he thinks AEW would want his ass. No one there will want him if he's defending Bill's ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  8. I could see them maybe being interested in his brother Sam Adonis, but that's about it. Pretty much any asshole can get a douchey haircut and be a low-budget Bobby Heenan knock-off on color commentary.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yep, he got one during a feud with Neville, returned in January 2014, then got another concussion while feuding with Sami Zayn. And yeah, with Omega's involvement, AEW is probably not interested in him. I mean, fuck, Omega nearly quit wrestling over how his time at DSW went.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think most of the men they wanted to hire out of their 30 person roster has been signed, now they're going after women. I guess Corey could wear a dress or his brother could, but AEW has Sonny Kiss so the LGB quota is filling out better than WWE's (When did Steph say they would add more LGBT wrestlers and storylines? like two plus years ago?).

It's thanks to AJ Styles that he's still wrestling.
    Considering Omega's role in AEW, anyone supporting DeMott should look for work elsewhere.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh okay he did actually work matches? I wasn't sure.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I thought he only did house shows as a jobber and then WWE felt sorry for him and gave him a new job.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  13. Still more than I thought.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yes, he was an NXT tag team champion with Neville. I don't know that they ever had big plans for him beyond the midcard. Graves got to work with Neville and Zayn as they were on their rise, and he was a considerably inferior worker to both of them (not to say that he was bad, but "average" pales in comparison to those guys). Losing the tag team titles led to the usual breakup gimmick that WWE likes to do, with Graves being the one turning heel.

Pretty cool of Mayu to retweet a fan's recording of the finish.
    https://twitter.com/edwinc1017/status/1094779233166082049
    Also, wow, I guess someone else was initially supposed to beat Tanahashi originally. Feels like it's really soon for this to happen.

kiwifarms.net
  15. If the sheetz are to believed, Randy Orton and Undertaker.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Arena Puebla live tonight at 10p Eastern!
    00080926_00043088.png
    Match Card:
    • Hijo de Centella Roja, Rey Samuray, Sonic vs Espíritu Maligno, Fuerza Chicana, Policeman
    • La Vaquerita, Lluvia, Princesa Sugehit vs La Comandante, La Metálica, La Seductora
    • Drone, Fuego, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Kawato San, Okumura, Sagrado
    • Atlantis, Atlantis Jr., Vangellys vs Hijo del Villano III, Último Guerrero, Villano IV
    • Rush vs Cuatrero

Including Rush as seen in ROH and Villano IV as seen in WCW!

Should be a pretty good show

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Understaker wont go, he's good friends with Vince. He is however taking dates with conventions for sign ups and what not outside of the WWE which had people thinking he was leaving.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  18. Raw was shit last night, but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill I'm sorry you had to go through this son...

kiwifarms.net
  19. Post NJPW streams plz.

I saw it too.
    Why anyone would trust the Mcmahons in this day and age is beyond me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The McMahon shit was the best part. No, tonight's show wasn't good, but WWE literally forced an hour and a half of content to be 3 hours long... And the obvious McMahon shit didn't drag along nearly as much as literally half of tonight's show that was terrible diva shit.

• Like Like x 1
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill I'm sorry you had to go through this son...

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.