General Wrestling Discussion -

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
Has there ever been a sibling vs. sibling match or feud that was anything special besides Bret vs. Owen? I guess the WM25 Jeff vs. Matt Hardy match was okayish.
Sort of a grey area but I'd go Bret and Davey Boy in-laws yes but they were more involved with each other in their adult years than most siblings, ditto Piper if I remember isn't he a cousin by marriage to the Harts?

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Has there ever been a sibling vs. sibling match or feud that was anything special besides Bret vs. Owen? I guess the WM25 Jeff vs. Matt Hardy match was okayish.
Eddie and Chavo were more like brothers than uncle and nephew. Eddie's over a decade younger than Héctor, but only three years older than Salvador IV (better known as Chavo Junior).

I actually love this gimmick. I'm probably reading too much into it but I feel like it's a satire of this bizarre and infantile obsession people now have with Mr. Rogers and I hope they take it a long way, serious potential there.
Depends how much time VKM invests into his new football project (I'm hoping for "all of it that's not spent with bodybuilders, and Miz, on a bearskin rug").

Bray's still fortunate by WWE standards. NXT Season 2 is a strong contender for the worst bit of TV WWE's ever aired, and they saddled him with the name "Husky Harris".

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As clowns become the new alt right death cult and AAA keeps on ruling North American television, it's probably worth taking a look at some of the many clown wrestlers of Mexico:

Psycho Clown
Easily the highest power level clown wrestler. To relate him to WWE canon he's the son of Super Porky, who was in WWE during that short time Smackdown tried doing lucha in the mid 00s. He's very much a AAA guy. He's been with the company for a while and has been positioned as the face of the company for the past few years. While it is a nepotism thing for being part of the Alvarado family, he's generally able to bring it in the ring for the AAA style so it's not bad. They were waaaaaaay overpushing him after his mask match with Wagner to the point he was getting some boos but they've dialed it back and he's getting a good reception again.
There's an introductory video about him on AAA's youtube but it's not very dynamic and the autotranslate barely works, so I'm not bothering to link it. Here's his mask vs mask match against Dr Wagner jr

He started as part of the trio "Psycho Circus" consisting of him, Murder Clown, and Monster Clown. As far as I know they started as heels, were massively over with the crowd because clowns are cruise control for over in Mexico, then were faces for a while. Eventually Murder and Monster turned heel on Psycho, and split off as Total Traitors. Since then they've periodically teamed up with hardcore brawling indie clown Pagano and works-tv-tapeings-for-free shindie clown Dave The Clown.
Dave The Clown broke onto the scene as a part of Clown Corp on the indies, consisting of him along with Broken The Clown and Rotten The Clown.

There's some newer clowns showing up on the indies too.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MidUSA

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Various Undertaker vs Kane match ups.
Any Anderson who wrestles another Anderson in the business, while not always a good match they're "family".

ROH Briscoes have had some good matches against each other when they feuded for the ROH title.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OH I! I JUST DIED AT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT!
IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING I WATCHED

I JUST DIED AT SMACKDOWN TONIIIIGHT

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you secretly Jerry the King Lawler? Only he could die at a WWE show.
I thought Lawler died on Raw. There was Owen too of course.

But I was referring to some reports that somebody got hauled out of the audience of Smackdown on Tuesday who may have died.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
I thought Lawler died on Raw. There was Owen too of course.

But I was referring to some reports that somebody got hauled out of the audience of Smackdown on Tuesday who may have died.
Looks like the snipers Vince hired spotted Enzo chimping out in the audience again and shot him.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's probably a good chance to transition from Psycho Clown to Pagano. That's a random recent indie match with Psycho, Pagano, and LA Park (the original La Parka who was in WCW)

Pagano is a brawling hardcore sort of guy, takes some really unhealthy bumps and will probably have Hogan's tailbone within a few years. Something of a mix of Sandman and Sabu maybe? He came up from the independent scene to AAA, started out doing opening matches with them but brawling hardcore style works very well in AAA's general vibe. He now hovers around the mid to upper card. He's not super great at technical stuff, but he can keep up at least, and kids love satanic clowns who get thrown through tables.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Owen didn't die on Raw.

He died on a PPV. Thanks to this guy:

I was more collecting together "WWE show" but yeah.

Also AAA is live tonight, show starts at around 11 Eastern. Probably English at https://www.twitch.tv/Luchalibreaaa_En , maybe not awful either, they've been pretty okay last couple of shows for English. https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa for the Spanish feed.
This starts a taping marathon over the next few weeks where they're doing like, two shows every weekend or some crazy shit.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So watching AAA tonight, at one point shittalking their Ingobernables knock-off in chat, then the English commentary calls me out on it pointing out that Mascara made both factions.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/04/next-nxt-takeover-event-likely-to-be-moved-due-to-saudi-653584/

WWE has yet to officially announce their next event in Saudi Arabia, although it's rumored to take place on Friday, June 7th.

As we previously reported, WWE had moved the Backlash pay-per-view, which was originally scheduled for June 16th in San Diego, to June 23rd in Tacoma, Washington. The move was done to prevent running big shows two weekends in a row.

Triple H had officially announced in March that the next Takeover event will be on Saturday, June 8th from the San Jose State University Event Center in San Jose, California, which would be one day after the Saudi Arabia event. Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that he has been told that Takeover will most likely be moved as well. WWE will be taping NXT television this Wednesday and Thursday which would run through Takeover, so a final decision will most likely be made by then.

Despite the rumored Saudi Arabia event being less than six weeks away, WWE has been keeping very quiet about it. On last Thursday's earnings call with Vince McMahon and WWE Co-Presidents, George Barrios and Michelle Wilson, Saudi Arabia was never mentioned by name by WWE brass. When asked about WWE's second quarter and if the Saudi Arabia event would be part of it, Barrios gave a brief response.

"We're going to stay away from guiding on specific elements of the quarter," Barrios said (h/t to Motley Fool for the transcription). "So obviously, we'll talk about it once we report."

When asked again later in the call about when the Saudi events would be taking place, Barrios replied, "We're not going to talk about that again, so our guide obviously reflects the best assumption, best knowledge we have right now."

WWE has put tickets on sale for RAW and SmackDown live events in California on Sunday, June 9th in Stockton and Fresno, two days after the expected Saudi show. The Undertaker, who is expected to face Elias at the Saudi event, is also still advertised for the Niagara Falls Comic Con that Sunday.
Ooh boy, another Saudi event

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino