General Wrestling Discussion -

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Bret Hart's attacker is back on twitter, deleted most of his tweets, but luckily I archived some stuff in a previous post.

Salt over women main eventing wrestlemania

Also, a wrestlinginc article on the guy
Not much new from him beyond this one tweet

Attachments

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
A day late but another 7 footer is a mayor:

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/matt-morgan-becomes-mayor-of-longwood-florida

Matt Morgan Becomes Mayor of Longwood Florida
By
Robert DeFelice
-
May 8, 2019
FacebookMessengerRedditTwitterGmailMore
Kane is no longer the only WWE superstar that can say he is currently a Mayor. Former WWE and IMPACT Wrestling Superstar Matt Morgan was officially named the Mayor of Longwood, Florida on Monday.
Courtesy a report of Spectrum News 13, Morgan shared the following quotes about his victory and new position:
“I am humbled and grateful to my fellow commissioners for believing in me. Thank you to Ben Paris for introducing me to politics, to begin with, and encouraging me to go out in to the community and be me.
“The first thing I did was flashback to grammar school riding the special education bus and being made fun (of). It always made me feel lesser than others, but now it has come full circle. I really believe if you are willing to put in the work, you are able to punch your own ticket and do whatever you want to do with your life one day.

“I’m going to tell you the exact same thing I said when I was sworn in to the city commissioner seat 1 1/2 years ago: We are a team of five here in Longwood. Each responsible represents one finger on a hand, and when you ball that up, it forms a fist, an undeniable, an [impenetrable], unbreakable fist who carries out the wishes of our Longwood residents.”

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
He did help with the Bray Wyatt character.
Spivey also does the voice for Mercy the Buzzard (you can hear it was recorded over a telephone and that it's definitely him). I would actually love to see Waylon Mercy return as some kind of handler for Bray, it was a really cool character that would have probably done well as a contrast to the silly cartoon gimmicks of his contemporaries. Unfortunately Spivey's back was totally shot and he had to retire before the character could hit its stride but a lot of the ideas there kicked off the much more successful Bray Wyatt character.

This seems like the only thing on WWE right now that has any positive buzz at all. The post Mania period and European tour is always a tough time for maintaining fan interest, weather is getting nicer, big storylines wrapped up, etc... etc.... but I never saw people tap out of the product during the draft week. This was quick.

Also is it too early to call the Mania women's three way main event a huge bust that probably set the whole Women's Revolution project back? Last fall people were talking about Becky like she'd be the women's division Stone Cold Steve Austin and now she's probably the most ice cold character on the roster. I could see her losing both belts at the next PPV and them going right back to the Charlotte direction.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: MidUSA and XYZpdq

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Spivey also does the voice for Mercy the Buzzard (you can hear it was recorded over a telephone and that it's definitely him). I would actually love to see Waylon Mercy return as some kind of handler for Bray, it was a really cool character that would have probably done well as a contrast to the silly cartoon gimmicks of his contemporaries. Unfortunately Spivey's back was totally shot and he had to retire before the character could hit its stride but a lot of the ideas there kicked off the much more successful Bray Wyatt character.

This seems like the only thing on WWE right now that has any positive buzz at all. The post Mania period and European tour is always a tough time for maintaining fan interest, weather is getting nicer, big storylines wrapped up, etc... etc.... but I never saw people tap out of the product during the draft week. This was quick.

Also is it too early to call the Mania women's three way main event a huge bust that probably set the whole Women's Revolution project back? Last fall people were talking about Becky like she'd be the women's division Stone Cold Steve Austin and now she's probably the most ice cold character on the roster. I could see her losing both belts at the next PPV and them going right back to the Charlotte direction.
Too bad Vince will ruin it like he ruins everything now days.

• Agree
Reactions: MidUSA

Bray's character is still interesting, but not sure how it will pan out in the ring. Kofi is still hot post-mania and they haven't managed to ruin him yet. I can't see Becky losing both belts, but they have told us that no one aside from her or Charlotte matter. Meanwhile, Big E Continues not to give a single fuck (with Becky's mum)

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/1126717454468521985

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arena Mexico looking pretty good tonight

Magia Blanca & Stigma vs Espanto Jr. & Hijo del Signo

Drone, Fuego, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Kawato San, Pólvora, Vangellys

Kaho Kobayashi vs Amapola [lightning]

Atlantis, Atlantis Jr., Soberano Jr. vs Hijo del Villano III, Rey Bucanero, Villano IV

Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Último Guerrero vs Cuatrero, Máscara Año 2000, Sansón

Dragón Lee, Místico, Volador Jr. vs Cavernario, Mr. Niebla, Negro Casas

Should be live on Facebook, Marca Claro's site, and a good chance cubsfan will do a YouTube feed as well. Starts 930 eastern.
Including Villano IV as seen on Monday Nitro!

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about wrestling this year has been Dark Side of the Ring. I somehow got the whole season on Amazon for a dollar and it was very well spent. Even the weaker episodes like the umpteenth retelling of The Montreal Screwjob have some fun moments like the editing battle between Vince Russo and Jim Cornette's talking head segments.

The two best so far (Haven't watched the Gino Hernandez one yet) were the Bruiser Brody episode that is free on YouTube; the definitive story of his murder for anybody who is confused by all the varying accounts and most of all the absolutely harrowing retelling of the Von Erich family tragedy in Kevin's own words. I really wish they had done a two parter or made a feature of that episode since I felt like they just scraped the surface of a very interesting story, nobody really wanted to turn that rock over for many years.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it's been said, but wrestling is interesting on account of how the fictional plot lines interact with IRL ones. These guys have a tendency to become their characters, and people like Iron Sheik make that spectacle something you can't find in other forms of entertainment.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Network will no longer be available on a load of devices, including PS3 and 360, which is annoying as I still use the latter for it often.

Are they removing it from the Windows store because removing Windows 10 support doesn't make sense if they claim it has desktop and laptop support on their site. Everything else sort of makes sense except for certain televisions. No one buys a new television over few years.

Autistsforuganda2

kiwifarms.net
I don't try to be mad on the internet here, but Goldberg is the biggest hypocrite.

Back in the WCW days, between 1998-2000, he would outright refuse to do any shows in Germany, because of what they done to the Jews.

Now, he wrestles in Saudi-Arabia, a country that till this day, wishes that all the jews would die.

I guess his religion is not that important after all.

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
best ring entrance dance ravishing rick rude. and those pants. he would be banned now days unless it was gay or tran.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I don't try to be mad on the internet here, but Goldberg is the biggest hypocrite.

Back in the WCW days, between 1998-2000, he would outright refuse to do any shows in Germany, because of what they done to the Jews.

Now, he wrestles in Saudi-Arabia, a country that till this day, wishes that all the jews would die.

I guess his religion is not that important after all.
Saudi's aren't considered to be white so it's okay for them to do what they do.

Also, those people can pay him more for one show than he received in a year at WCW.

Just the tweet from the official TNT account announcing AEW.

Interesting timing for this, I just found some troubling news regarding Impact Wrestling.
View attachment 759699
Johnny Impact (aka John Morrison)'s response
View attachment 759700
There just isn't that much money to Impact Wrestling these days. I feel like these frustrated talents will probably have to leave the promotion at the end of their contracts.
They hoped moving to Canada would help with their money problems not understanding how many issues Canada has with jobs and it's economy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino