General Wrestling Discussion -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
La Parka must have hit the guardrail pretty hard. I wonder if the operation done on him was botched or if it was one of those that can either save your life or kill you.

Just watched the video you linked @XYZpdq. That rail had no give to it.
By the way, what is Shane Helms about that this wasn't the La Parka in WCW?
There was more than one La Parka. The one that was in WCW is now known as L.A. Park, and is still active. The other one was the replacement AAA came up with after the original left; AAA owned the name, so the original had to change it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
There was more than one La Parka. The one that was in WCW is now known as L.A. Park, and is still active. The other one was the replacement AAA came up with after the original left; AAA owned the name, so the original had to change it.
Yeah had to look up which one died because some places aren't saying. It was fucking Whatculture that had the name of the correct La Parka.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
La Parka must have hit the guardrail pretty hard. I wonder if the operation done on him was botched or if it was one of those that can either save your life or kill you.

Just watched the video you linked @XYZpdq. That rail had no give to it.
By the way, what is Shane Helms about that this wasn't the La Parka in WCW?
There's a pretty bad CHUNK sound when he hits the rail, and beyond that he had been pretty bad off physically since a bad car crash a while back, I've seen speculation it was may have been similar to Perro Aguayo Jr where it was a mix of heavy wear-and-tear over the years and just the right (wrong) bad bump.
I'm not entirely sure there was any confirmation Parka ever woke up now that I think about it. I recall "he's 'responding' to people" but I'm not sure if there was anything beyond that.

nekkkros

Robot Fucker
kiwifarms.net
A few days later and I'm back from Miami and Bash at The Beach, honestly this was my first event I've ever been to - And it was really fun? Past one of the guys in front of my friend and I smelling like rotting ass, I got a free cup of beer (Well more like handed it) from Kenny Omega after he snatched it from Hangman Page. So that's sweet. My only gripe was about some of the fans who snuck into the floor area who were the same types of people you see complain about :U

Rude, loud, very touchy - the usual...

The Strong Hearts were a nice surprise and honestly I can't wait to watch the tapings when those go live on Youtube.

Overall, this was a fun experience and I can't wait to go to another event like it. Maybe if they come back to Miami - I'd be down for it.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
A few days later and I'm back from Miami and Bash at The Beach, honestly this was my first event I've ever been to - And it was really fun? Past one of the guys in front of my friend and I smelling like rotting ass, I got a free cup of beer (Well more like handed it) from Kenny Omega after he snatched it from Hangman Page. So that's sweet. My only gripe was about some of the fans who snuck into the floor area who were the same types of people you see complain about :U

Rude, loud, very touchy - the usual...

The Strong Hearts were a nice surprise and honestly I can't wait to watch the tapings when those go live on Youtube.

Overall, this was a fun experience and I can't wait to go to another event like it. Maybe if they come back to Miami - I'd be down for it.
RedMachineD left his house to go to a wrestling show?

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Fun indie pissed off stuff now: had a show, crowd was hot throughout, but the promoter is on some crazy shit.

Tells me to work a 'millionaire' gimmick, then says I have to come up with a gimmick. Says he likes my gear, but tells me it needs to be flashier. Says I look good wrestling without a shirt, but then says I need to go on steroids (also knowing fully that I get piss tested regularly for work). When we're going over the match, he doesn't pay attention and then forgets ALL the spots we were going to do, but somehow I'm the one that looks bad.

I swear these indie wrestler/promoters are fucking high sometimes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino