General Wrestling Discussion -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
>oh boy LA Park cooking on MLW this should be good he's fat as all af I'm sure he cooks good
>metal on nonstick
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>cutting into nonstick
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>doesn't eat it
>realize you can still get worked by LA Park after all these years

bless you fat skeellington man
Was that whole thing just a dick and balls joke?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was that whole thing just a dick and balls joke?
possibly dick and ovaries but basically yeah
also I'm not entirely sure he threw in that bit about being the OG La Parka in the original spanish or if that was an embellishment by the subbers
edit- he mentions being "the authentic" but not specifically talking shit at Parka AAA who was probably dead by the time they taped this
is a music show I catch regularly that uses that music bed (check 29:54) so that was especially resonating for me

Reactions: UnKillFill

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
possibly dick and ovaries but basically yeah
also I'm not entirely sure he threw in that bit about being the OG La Parka in the original spanish or if that was an embellishment by the subbers
In addition to literally being Spanish for eggs, "juevos" is also slang for testicles.

• Agree
Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to literally being Spanish for eggs, "juevos" is also slang for testicles.
oh yeah that subtlety isn't lost on me, but I've also brush against diner culture enough to grok "Adam And Eve On A Raft, reckem"
I suspect Park's skill at making statements to effect of "fukurmom" is such that he transcends any single language

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AJ Styles really needs some tooth whitening treatments, based on what I just saw on RAW. Those were some deeply yellow champers.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Jericho cutting a promo with vanguard 1 was amazing.
There's only a handful of guys that could get away with that and make it awesome. Jericho is definitely one of them.

The Empty Arena shows are harder to watch. Wrestling is an art form that was designed to be in front of an audience. WWE and AEW are doing the best they can, but its still rough.

Still though, when I see Jericho trash talking a drone, it makes me smile, lol.

BTW, anybody watch Dark Side of the Ring's season premiere about the Benoit Tragedy? That was tough to watch. Very well done though.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kemonito teams up with WWE's greatest foe.
And twitter video is being a jerk about downloading in youtube-dl for some reason
not-as-good download via Video DownloadHelper included

Attachments

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
There's only a handful of guys that could get away with that and make it awesome. Jericho is definitely one of them.

The Empty Arena shows are harder to watch. Wrestling is an art form that was designed to be in front of an audience. WWE and AEW are doing the best they can, but its still rough.

Still though, when I see Jericho trash talking a drone, it makes me smile, lol.

BTW, anybody watch Dark Side of the Ring's season premiere about the Benoit Tragedy? That was tough to watch. Very well done though.
At least AEW isn't showing old footage from PPV's (yet). RAW and Smackdown get may 5 minutes of new wrestling from what I hear. I'm amazed NXT didn't do the two hour promo show they were rumored to do.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
Roman Reigns self-quarantined. Rumors are that matches that some matches that were supposed to be shot today and tomorrow are off, too, due to other wrestlers refusing to work.
3 other names that are said to be no-shows are Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and Goldberg.
WM is such a fucking fiasco right now.

• Informative
Reactions: beautiful person

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
Vince reportedly flipped his shit over the Brodie Lee vignette on last night’s Dynamite, which made fun of Vince’s bizarre behaviour in restaurants as well as his insane hangup about sneezing.
That shit was so funny. Brodie Lee cutting the steak up into teensy tiny chunks and saying, "Daddy eats first" sounds like such a Vinceism. Dark Order as a parody of Vince McMahon and his flunkies at their most bizarre could be really fucking fun.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shit was so funny. Brodie Lee cutting the steak up into teensy tiny chunks and saying, "Daddy eats first" sounds like such a Vinceism. Dark Order as a parody of Vince McMahon and his flunkies at their most bizarre could be really fucking fun.
or maybe lolaew could try to be interesting on its own instead of some stupid Billionaire Ted shit