General Wrestling Discussion -

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
He always wants that. He's such a prima donna cunt. He's getting paid a bloody fortune and all he does is act like a prissy diva bitch.
I really wish he never came back. He's always a champion and his championship reigns always suck cock, and its been like this for about 8 years.
Well I can tell you Canada doesn't want him. We have rules about taking your kills when you go hunting and clean up your mess. He doesn't do that because he figures others can do that for him. He's a lazy sack of shit outside of the ring too. Of course he'd have a little acreage in Saskatchewan. It's a good place for someone as lazy as he is as that's what the province is known for.

UnKillFill

That doesn't work for me, brother.
kiwifarms.net
Brock is a boring wrestler in the current year, and has no business being in the main event right now. But at least he is still able to physically go more than a few minutes without obviously tiring himself out.

Oldberg is much worse. The dude's like 80 (ok so no he's not, but he might as well be. He *clearly* gets winded even *walking* out to the ring. And that isn't even counting that time he literally gave himself a concussion walking through a door, because he's clearly too dumb to do that like a regular person would.

Oldberg should not be wrestling for a title in 2020. He should be sheltering in place, and praying that he doesn't get Corona... because he's so old that it will literally kill him if he gets it (and I wouldn't even care.) Also, he was always a shitty wrestler even back in the day... In his prime, he knew even fewer actual wrestling moves than Brock ever learned. But it's even worse now that he can't even be in the ring for more than 5 minutes without almost dying.

I look forward to hearing about what a shitshow this Wrestlemania is, because Vince played himself.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're old and not good but it's not like lolwwe would magically get good if it was someone else.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, he was just pissy because he didn't get to stay holed up in his Saskatchewan cabin with Sable. According to this report, he was trying to jump ahead in line and get his match filmed first so he could go right back home. That doesn't really indicate interest in coworkers' wellbeing.
Keep in mind that travel bans could possibly come down anytime, wanting to get back home is perfectly valid. Nobody wants to be stuck on the wrong side of a border, away from their family, for god only knows how long.

And hey, even if you do have a massive hateboner for Brock, it’s always nice to hear that someone tore a strip off Vince.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
The thing that keeps me from dumping all over Brock is the fact that he is still proficient in amateur wrestling. Fantasy booking, I'd have him go up against Gable. Have Heyman mock Gable for his height, then have him do a legit takedown on Brock. Fans would lose their shit.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
The thing that keeps me from dumping all over Brock is the fact that he is still proficient in amateur wrestling. Fantasy booking, I'd have him go up against Gable. Have Heyman mock Gable for his height, then have him do a legit takedown on Brock. Fans would lose their shit.
And that would probably be an interesting match. Hell, if they were in, say, NJPW, it would be pretty big.

... but here, Brock would just squash him the same way Ambrose/Moxley, AJ, Bryan and Balor were.

Sherlock Holmes

kiwifarms.net
And that would probably be an interesting match. Hell, if they were in, say, NJPW, it would be pretty big.

... but here, Brock would just squash him the same way Ambrose/Moxley, AJ, Bryan and Balor were.
Agreed.

WWE fucked up by booking Brock to be Jesus, instead of just a monster who can be beaten through strenuous means. It's created the carny world title reigns where nearly every match is a squash of some sort or unbelievably long with 18 finishers and even at the RR, dude had to go up against like half the roster to be eliminated by Drew McIntyre. Also, every star who's come back rarely loses the feud to put over new talent, outside of like Jericho. Even Cena comes back and loses one out of 3 matches in a feud, yet never really loses the feud.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
R-Truth: "Port Tampa, WHAT'S UP??"

>Empty stadium.

>Flashback to Triple H restraining Vince to a gourney while talking with the Mayor about not doing it in RJ Stadium due to chink plague.

... my bad. :story:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
various youtube channels with a lot of lucha content

even if you're not necessarily into the Mexican talent there's a decent chance there's some run Your Boy had somewhere in Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/user/rnrwrasslin
Lucha World - old tapes, includes a lot of Evil American Eddy Guerrero
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJ1RkeOt2miXPAbdvSam0Q
Roy Lucier CMLL - CMLL tapes going up through the 00s back to at least 1990
Roy Lucier AAA - like that but with AAA, has a lot of early Rey Misterio Jr
AAA's official youtube, has tv going back seven years
CMLL's official channel, has tv going back about four years
Liga Elite - afaik unofficial channel with the full run of the Arena Mexico version of Lucha Azteca Liga Elite, includes Bobby Lashley and LA Park
luchablogvault - cubsfan uploading old videos
cubsfan uploading modern videos for a few years

k vs panda 01.jpg