General Wrestling Discussion -

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
Anybody check out Dark Side of the Ring's New Jack episode?

If you know New Jack's career, you know all the, uh, career highlights (for lack of a better term) but to see it all condensed into a short doc was almost like watching the profile of a serial killer or something.
I've only even heard snippits about New Jack, and I haven't seen that doc yet, but yeah... New Jack is a legit fucking psycho.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
When are we getting that full episode?
More than likely never, as far as anyone out in internet land is concerned this is the only footage left from this broadcast. From what some say that saw it it was a clip show looking back at their best moments.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
More than likely never, as far as anyone out in internet land is concerned this is the only footage left from this broadcast. From what some say that saw it it was a clip show looking back at their best moments.
I recall hearing them say at the end credits they were slowly disassembling the set until it was empty

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Anybody check out Dark Side of the Ring's New Jack episode?

If you know New Jack's career, you know all the, uh, career highlights (for lack of a better term) but to see it all condensed into a short doc was almost like watching the profile of a serial killer or something.
Frankly, I was more terrified of Mustafa at times, especially with him smoking pencil shavings.

Also: How in the hell did Vic Grimes survive that fall with just an ankle injury?! I never saw footage of it all these years until this doc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I was more terrified of Mustafa at times, especially with him smoking pencil shavings.

Also: How in the hell did Vic Grimes survive that fall with just an ankle injury?! I never saw footage of it all these years until this doc.
I legit started laughing like an idiot when I heard that story about the pencil shavings. Even Sandman, of all people, was like "That's nuts! I ain't doing that" lol.

The Vic Grimes fall might be the scariest spot I have ever seen in pro wrestling. Miracle he didn't get severely hurt or killed.

Reactions: Hatoful Dandy

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
doesn't one of Bearer's sons look basically the same as Paul?
I don't think so, though I don't know how DJ Pringle looks like now, but if he ever took over his fathers role he can at least take a bump. Michael stays out of the business.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So who's hype for shitposting online about TWO NIGHTS OF WRESTLEMANIA LIVE ON TAPE FROM AN EMPTY ARENA YAAAAAAAY

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Feels weird that Wrestlemania is only about 90 minutes away, yet I've got absolutely zero hype for it. Only thing I'm really interested in is Fiend Cena, because being pretaped they could be really creative. Or we'll end up with another House of Horrors match.
I'm a new viewer of wrestling, and the matches have been pretty engaging.

The kabuki sisters did a really convincing set of flying elbows, and nikki stone did a cool dropkick

And the elias/king corbin match made me realize how good these wrestlers are at pratfalling. The shoulder 'injury' was pretty phony though

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
The ladder match between kofi, Morrison and jimmy uso is absolutely insane, audience or no audience

The nakamura/zain fight was trolly, unusual, but surreally entertaining.

Becky Lynch also did a lot of work; Despite Shana brutalizing her

Reactions: Hatoful Dandy

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So who's hype for shitposting online about TWO NIGHTS OF WRESTLEMANIA LIVE ON TAPE FROM AN EMPTY ARENA YAAAAAAAY
Everyone who should have lost their matches won them and those no one cared about won there's as well (Elias), so this is a typical Wrestlemania from what I hear. Like both Corbins lost their matches so the Baron experiment is over and Becky gets to keep her belt until Ronda resigns because her husband is terrible at sex, because the other Corbin looks like a man and has zero charisma in Vince's eyes.

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
Found a (free) stream and this is just sad. Oldberg should be in a retirement home, not defending a world title. He isn't even in the ring yet and he's already wheezing.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Seth Rollins and Kevin Owen had some really cool moves. The Falcon Arrow, the DDT, that sunset flip reversal-buckle bomb, the powerbombs, it was actually really engaging.

The bell disqualification was hollow, but the subsequent no DQ match was brutal. The lack of an audience just made it that much more violent, and the pindown was satisfying

Shoutouts to Kevin Owens literally taking advantage of zero people in the audience to climb up the sign and jump down to knock Rollin's shit

Reactions: stuffandthings

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net
Low key Undertaker and AJ proving they deserved to close out Night 1.

I'm not sure what this production is but between the hilarious music and script, no Maggle or other talking heads, and my friends struggling to describe to me the visuals alongside the wrestling action, I've been in stitches for the past 10 minutes straight.

EDIT: Also Matt Hardy has to be confused as hell. Leaves WWE because Vince won't entertain his ideas. WM's main event is Undertaker getting his own Final Deletion-style story.

Last edited: