General Wrestling Discussion -

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
What's this? My boy Braun won? Indie Wrestlers need to just work harder I guess.

Also....Reigns couldn't wrestle a 5min match during this? Maybe he needs to work harder too.
Ngl, that was the most dissapointing match.

Jokes on Braun, he just caused bodily harm to the elderly. There's no satisfaction to that.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations to the Undertaker getting to live his Chuck Norris fantasy one more year. 😒

I'm guessing someone on the payroll saw my post on the dead pool and they decided to slice the crust off for the old fuck.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, this Undertaker x AJ Styles fight is so cheesy and bad, it circles back around to being alright.
yeah I can understand simply not trying to do AJ vs Taker 2020 but if you have to do it that's probably the best you could hope to get

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, AJ is in his 40's, not exactly a spring chicken himself. I didn't mind the finish, but the entire match was exceptional to begin with.
AJ Styles is in better shape at 43 than Undertaker, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kane, Nick Folly were. It helps that as an indie he could make his own schedule and not be wrestling 255 days a year like a lot of the older greats were doing. Plus he works out more instead of when Mania comes around, doesn't drink as much, and wasn't known for any drugs.

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
AJ Styles is in better shape at 43 than Undertaker, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kane, Nick Folly were. It helps that as an indie he could make his own schedule and not be wrestling 255 days a year like a lot of the older greats were doing. Plus he works out more instead of when Mania comes around, doesn't drink as much, and wasn't known for any drugs.
Who the fuck is "Nick Folly"?

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Everyone who should have lost their matches won them and those no one cared about won there's as well (Elias), so this is a typical Wrestlemania from what I hear. Like both Corbins lost their matches so the Baron experiment is over and Becky gets to keep her belt until Ronda resigns because her husband is terrible at sex, because the other Corbin looks like a man and has zero charisma in Vince's eyes.
Rousey doesn’t need to re-sign (that hyphen makes a HUGE difference, BTW!), she’s still under contract for two more years.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, AJ is in his 40's, not exactly a spring chicken himself. I didn't mind the finish, but the entire match was exceptional to begin with.
In any case, this only makes it more embarrassing than it already was. We all know he's not a wrestling zombie, he's not even the badass.

He lost to Bork, he lost to Reigns, he can't even walk down a ramp, much less lift his leg to climb on/off a motorbike. He's desperately trying to cling to an image that hasn't been there for years now.

I hope this means AJ and the Club are fucking off back to Japan or something because had I've been in AJ's spot I would've no-showed "socially distanced" the fuck off.

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
Here's a question that always baffled me as a kid. Why do they sing "America the Beautiful" before Wrestlemania? That's not the even the national anthem, although I've definitely heard some wwe announcers call it "the national anthem" before... I believe I even heard someone say it was the national anthem tonight. The Star Spangled Banner is the National anthem, you dumbass, not America the Beautiful.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
In any case, this only makes it more embarrassing than it already was. We all know he's not a wrestling zombie, he's not even the badass.

He lost to Bork, he lost to Reigns, he can't even walk down a ramp, much less lift his leg to climb on/off a motorbike. He's desperately trying to cling to an image that hasn't been there for years now.

I hope this means AJ and the Club are fucking off back to Japan or something because had I've been in AJ's spot I would've no-showed "socially distanced" the fuck off.
AJ is retiring in the WWE, poor guy. Anderson and Gallows are down for at least 2022 because they thought they'd get a push.

Rousey doesn’t need to re-sign (that hyphen makes a HUGE difference, BTW!), she’s still under contract for two more years.
Nope, one more year (April 10, 2021). They want her to quickly re-sign since their ratings are tanking again. She only signed up for a three year limited contract.

Just giving you shit man, I know who you meant.
Making a perfect steak was more important than getting a name right as it's my first steak in eight months after being put on a BS no red meat diet.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Here's a question that always baffled me as a kid. Why do they sing "America the Beautiful" before Wrestlemania? That's not the even the national anthem, although I've definitely heard some wwe announcers call it "the national anthem" before... I believe I even heard someone say it was the national anthem tonight. The Star Spangled Banner is the National anthem, you dumbass, not America the Beautiful.
It's simply because, according to Jericho, Vince loves America The Beautiful and finds it the epitome of American songs.

• Informative
Reactions: UnKillFill