General Wrestling Discussion -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, a really doubt anyone has a legit contract to Mr. BrutalSexMusic.

Edit: oh fuck, I just realized this...Sam Adonis, Diamante, and Andrade were all CMLL dudes....we getting Rush in AAA?
Rush has already been in AAA a bunch. Him, Bestia Del Ring, and LA Park are Ingobernables (AAA version)

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

Tony's arch enemy, Girl On Cinema talks about the recent strikes AEW has done to YouTubers.
Literally who? The wrestling channels I watch on Youtube haven't gotten any strikes. If she got a strike it would be from the parent company.

The ones I've found who got them are also unknowns using AEW clips without permission.
To quote Tony
"Hi, just saw your tweet. I’m sorry this affected your revenue! Is it possible to review the aforementioned clips like these you’ve listed (Jericho/MJF press conference + Jade/Shaq vs. Cody/Red Velvet) without illegally pirating videos that I budget millions per month to produce?"
So fuck them.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Literally who? The wrestling channels I watch on Youtube haven't gotten any strikes. If she got a strike it would be from the parent company.

The ones I've found who got them are also unknowns using AEW clips without permission.
To quote Tony
"Hi, just saw your tweet. I’m sorry this affected your revenue! Is it possible to review the aforementioned clips like these you’ve listed (Jericho/MJF press conference + Jade/Shaq vs. Cody/Red Velvet) without illegally pirating videos that I budget millions per month to produce?"
So fuck them.
Botchamania, wrestling hub and Palana Productions were flagged by aew and for the amount of shit aew talks about wwe vince never flagged channels manually unless they show a full match. But goc, botchamania and Palana only use clips not the full segment which is fair use if you turn the content you use transformatively.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Botchamania, wrestling hub and Palana Productions were flagged by aew and for the amount of shit aew talks about wwe vince never flagged channels manually unless they show a full match. But goc, botchamania and Palana only use clips not the full segment which is fair use if you turn the content you use transformatively.
Botchamania just strings videos together which isn't fair use. A lot of people fling that term around without ever bothering to actually read up on it because they think it's a magical ward that will protect them.

It should be noted that there's nothing "transformative" about Botchamania videos as it doesn't add new meaning or expression to the original video. Lucky for him the strike was removed. (Too bad the guy can't count and still doesn't know how Youtube works. Claims that the AEW Music channel has only four videos remaining yet shows 50 on the videos page).

Last edited:

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from cubsfan's coverage of IWRG live that I forgot about
it's more Diamante Azul!
E0a8sQnXMAI-eVc.png
then cubsfan checks out some of the products offered by this fine company
E0a_aqxWEAISjiH.png
ngl, if there was an endorsement that I could really believe, I would top rank "Hi! I'm a pro wrestler, so it's important that I'm on the best juice I can get, and I choose [BRANDNAME]."

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
from cubsfan's coverage of IWRG live that I forgot about
it's more Diamante Azul!
View attachment 2137708
then cubsfan checks out some of the products offered by this fine company
View attachment 2137709
ngl, if there was an endorsement that I could really believe, I would top rank "Hi! I'm a pro wrestler, so it's important that I'm on the best juice I can get, and I choose [BRANDNAME]."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7018798/
Placebos are cheaper and get you similar results.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
So More Mid Cardona news.
During her Podcast his bride to be, Chelsea Green, said the following:
IMG_20210503_185643.jpg
Now, we all know Matt flipped out about WWE asking her to use their pool to film something to do with her after his release. I can get that but it was for her.
He is still bitter about being canned after 9 years of mainly being a jobber and small Mid card runs. We all know he feels like he should have been a modern day Ultra Baby face champ.

He always acts like a spoiled man child brat and it looks like he is also a controlling shit bag boyfriend. I wonder if Tenille Dashwood had a similar problem when she was with him. Does anyone know?

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2140063
Now, we all know Matt flipped out about WWE asking her to use their pool to film something to do with her after his release. I can get that but it was for her.
He is still bitter about being canned after 9 years of mainly being a jobber and small Mid card runs. We all know he feels like he should have been a modern day Ultra Baby face champ.

He always acts like a spoiled man child brat and it looks like he is also a controlling shit bag boyfriend. I wonder if Tenille Dashwood had a similar problem when she was with him. Does anyone know?
which matt are we talking about?

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2140063

You could make a case that Matt bit his tongue for as long as he did when he got fired from the WWE, for Chelsea's sake but now that she's been fired, he might be feeling that there is no real reason NOT to go scorch earth against the WWE. And that he's kind of pissed off that Chelsea doesn't share his hate for the WWE, that he's had to suppress like he's one of the folks on the domestic abuse anime Fruit Baskets all this time, now that both are free from Vince and can speak their mind since neither has to stay quiet for the other's sake/career. Especially when you factor in that Chelsea's worker visa is now in danger of lapsing due to Vince firing her and that now Matt/Chelsea either have to accelerate their wedding plans (that were put on hiatus due to Covid and Matt getting fired) or have Chelsea get deported back to Canada.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
You could make a case that Matt bit his tongue for as long as he did when he got fired from the WWE, for Chelsea's sake but now that she's been fired, he might be feeling that there is no real reason NOT to go scorch earth against the WWE. And that he's kind of pissed off that Chelsea doesn't share his hate for the WWE, that he's had to suppress like he's one of the folks on the domestic abuse anime Fruit Baskets all this time, now that both are free from Vince and can speak their mind since neither has to stay quiet for the other's sake/career. Especially when you factor in that Chelsea's worker visa is now in danger of lapsing due to Vince firing her and that now Matt/Chelsea either have to accelerate their wedding plans (that were put on hiatus due to Covid and Matt getting fired) or have Chelsea get deported back to Canada.
I don't know if he thought that far ahead initially with her citizenship status.

Part of me thinks he believes they held on to her when they let him go as a middle finger to him. I'm also willing to bet he thinks they let her go because of him. It goes sort of hand in hand with his other narcissistic behavior.

Although, imagine how butt hurt he would be if she gets signed on AEW and him being Cody's amusement park buddy wasn't enough to get him an AEW contract when EVPs pretty much got anyone they wanted hired.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I think thats wrestling fans in general now. Now if a heel is truely bad, people cry onto twitter instead of buying tickets to throw beer at the person they hate. It's a shame because the narrative potential of a white supremicist character, or a TERF would be amazingly entertaining.

And the sad truth is, if either WWE or AEW took the chance on doing one of those gimmicks, I guarantee the numbers would go up because it would be such a lightning rod of controversy that would get mainstream coverage and people would tune in just to see how fucked up it is. Hell, even taking advantage of Nyla Rose being trans and doing SOMETHING with it (say have Britt Baker accuse her of being a man stealing her spot in the women's division) would turn some heads.

But everyone is so afraid of the easily offended Twitter mob (who as I've said before, don't reflect the overall opinions of the real world as much as people want to believe) that they write everything to keep them appeased. Its completely crazy.

Last edited:

trent

kiwifarms.net
Fire Mickie James and the Iiconics.

Rehire Eva Marie.

Makes perfect sense.

I had to check to see if you were bullshitting. They are just trolling the smarks at this stage.

I legit thought Eva Marie had retired completely due to the fact that she was untrainable. I have never seen someone learn less with all the facilities and knowledge in the PC. The only person who comes close is Alliyah.

EDIT : Also, Chelsea Green did an interview about her WWE release and said she got sent a box of random shit belonging to some of the other girls instead of being sent her own gear.

Most of it was Natalyas but there was stuff belonging to Lana and Liv Morgan as well. Also, a basketball, for some reason.

They really are showing their releases that they do not give a solitary fuck about them.

Last edited:

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
EDIT : Also, Chelsea Green did an interview about her WWE release and said she got sent a box of random shit belonging to some of the other girls instead of being sent her own gear.

Most of it was Natalyas but there was stuff belonging to Lana and Liv Morgan as well. Also, a basketball, for some reason.
It was their way of telling her that they hold no grudge against her.