General Wrestling Discussion -

trent

kiwifarms.net
Fire Mickie James and the Iiconics.

Rehire Eva Marie.

Makes perfect sense.

I had to check to see if you were bullshitting. They are just trolling the smarks at this stage.

I legit thought Eva Marie had retired completely due to the fact that she was untrainable. I have never seen someone learn less with all the facilities and knowledge in the PC. The only person who comes close is Alliyah.

EDIT : Also, Chelsea Green did an interview about her WWE release and said she got sent a box of random shit belonging to some of the other girls instead of being sent her own gear.

Most of it was Natalyas but there was stuff belonging to Lana and Liv Morgan as well. Also, a basketball, for some reason.

They really are showing their releases that they do not give a solitary fuck about them.

Last edited:

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
EDIT : Also, Chelsea Green did an interview about her WWE release and said she got sent a box of random shit belonging to some of the other girls instead of being sent her own gear.

Most of it was Natalyas but there was stuff belonging to Lana and Liv Morgan as well. Also, a basketball, for some reason.
It was their way of telling her that they hold no grudge against her.

GloryHole Stalker

kiwifarms.net
And the sad truth is, even either WWE or AEW took the chance on doing one of those gimmicks, I guarantee the numbers would go up because it would be such a lightning rod of controversy that would get mainstream coverage and people would tune in just to see how fucked up it is. Hell, even taking advantage of Nyla Rose being trans and doing SOMETHING with it (say have Britt Baker accuse her of being a man stealing her spot in the women's division) would turn some heads.

But everyone is so afraid of the easily offended Twitter mob (who as I've said before, don't reflect the overall opinions of the real world as much as people want to believe) that they write everything to keep them appeased. Its completely crazy.
In general I agree with this. However, something that I'm sure that's not lost on them (at least Vince) is if they did something to upset the twitteratti and armchair protesters, the sponsors of the respective programs would job to social media pressure quick. I believe that Vince at least might be up for stirring the shit, but I'm not convinced that he is really running the show at WWE these days. I think Stephanie McMahon is "in charge" of things these days, and probably has been for quite some time. At the minimum, Vince, at least, defers to her when it comes to the television product.

Dang Woodchucks!

Ancient Geek Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
While off-topic to wrestling, it is on topic due to NBC and it's relationship to WWE and Vince's probability of being tard-wrangled by sponsors:

Reminder that NBC produced and greenlighted a Constantine/Hellblazer series. A basic Google search or heck, looking up the Keanu Reeves movie plot would give you a heads-up to the kind of weird and disturbing shit that the execs wouldn't want to show in a Christian manga network. They read the scripts, watched the pilot and greenlighted it, only to still bitch out and reach for the axe when the show started delivering on the obvious foreshadowing the first half-season not very subtly built up.

I don't doubt Vince is chomping at the bit to throw a neo-nazi stable to razzle the airwaves, and I'm 99% sure if he tried he'd get away with it. But between Stephanie probably shitting a brick and NBC flip-flopping, it'd end up like last time Vince utilized "current year" material for his wrestling heels.

EDIT: Even back then, journos were horrible at their jobs. That Kaplan guy never answered Hassan's point: They were wearing ski masks, how tf you know they were arabs? :story:

Last edited:
I had to check to see if you were bullshitting. They are just trolling the smarks at this stage.

I legit thought Eva Marie had retired completely due to the fact that she was untrainable. I have never seen someone learn less with all the facilities and knowledge in the PC. The only person who comes close is Alliyah.

They really are showing their releases that they do not give a solitary fuck about them.

The one thing she is good at is getting go away heat, and there aren't even any crowds to do that. Her in ring work made Nia Jax look like Ricky Steamboat (like that NXT match where she forgot to kick out a 2 and the ref had to pretend she did), awful on the mic, and whilst it's a person preference I don't find her remotely attractive either. Still, with her acting career a complete failure it's not surprising Johnny Ace wants her back.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net

Two words: Rosa Mendes.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

That's not the WWE, that's the guy who HHH fired who was in charge of collecting peoples belongings and sending them to them. You'd think they could just go and pick up their stuff from their locker. Even shitty desk jobs allow you to do that. I guess they're too afraid that someone who they just fired would bring covid to the training center.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if he thought that far ahead initially with her citizenship status.

Part of me thinks he believes they held on to her when they let him go as a middle finger to him. I'm also willing to bet he thinks they let her go because of him. It goes sort of hand in hand with his other narcissistic behavior.

Although, imagine how butt hurt he would be if she gets signed on AEW and him being Cody's amusement park buddy wasn't enough to get him an AEW contract when EVPs pretty much got anyone they wanted hired.
The guy didn't think ahead to make a sign that said "Bryan Myers selfie = $5". You think he's gonna remember visas and citizenship shit?

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
That's not the WWE, that's the guy who HHH fired who was in charge of collecting peoples belongings and sending them to them. You'd think they could just go and pick up their stuff from their locker. Even shitty desk jobs allow you to do that. I guess they're too afraid that someone who they just fired would bring covid to the training center.
They're too afraid of people violating Vince's unofficial policy that people who leave or get fired get unpersoned by the people who still remain. Once you're no longer on the payroll, you're out. Period. Go away. Wait until enough time has passed and you get another offer from Vince, then you can have contact again. There are too many stories of people being cut off from friends and acquaintances they've known for years once they leave the E solely because those friends and acquaintances are still drawing a paycheck from Vince.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
Looks like someone isn't a fan of Dark Side of the Ring:

7-D616995-BFC1-4-FC4-917-A-FF044-B50-BEB9.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or maybe lolwwe is a bunch of petty cunts

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
the behavior from several WWE stars towards some stewardess and would they try to Me Too them?
Cliff notes of the event

- Brock and Curt Hening got in a fight and Triple H, finlay and heyman had to break it up. (This resulted in Curt being fired.)

- Dustin tried to get back with His ex Terri who divorced in 1999 which Jim Ross had to step in which resulted in his inveitable release after his team up with booker T (I can see why Dustin is worried now)

-Ric Flair flashed himself and made 2 stewardess touch his crotch. (Lawsuit was filed and Settled out of court)

- Scott hall was acting inappropriate with stewardess after being pilled off his mind (resulted in his firing and lawsuit that wwe settled out of court)

- Xpac got tired of Michael Haye's shit and cut his ponytail due to burying him in meetings after jbl and hayes got into a fight.

- Kurt and Vince wrestled in the plane.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Cliff notes of the event

- Brock and Curt Hening got in a fight and Triple H, finlay and heyman had to break it up. (This resulted in Curt being fired.)

- Dustin tried to get back with His ex Terri who divorced in 1999 which Jim Ross had to step in which resulted in his inveitable release after his team up with booker T (I can see why Dustin is worried now)

-Ric Flair flashed himself and made 2 stewardess touch his crotch. (Lawsuit was filed and Settled out of court)

- Scott hall was acting inappropriate with stewardess after being pilled off his mind (resulted in his firing and lawsuit that wwe settled out of court)

- Xpac got tired of Michael Haye's shit and cut his ponytail due to burying him in meetings after jbl and hayes got into a fight.

- Kurt and Vince wrestled in the plane.
Ironically this sounds better than what WWE has aired since the last decade.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc the story goes that Curt was out of his gourd on substance, and was like "lol bro. hey bro. bro. bro. ur ncaa too bro. lol bro. let's go. cmon bro. cmon cmon cmon" and Brock's like "dude we're in a fucking plane" "bro bro bro bro bro bro cmon cmon cmon" and then it went roughly as well as Bob Holly's attempt to sandbag Brock
I recall that Hogan has a version where he saved the day

Dustin iirc was on the in-cabin microphone singing cheesy love songs to her.

also I recall a version on Flair that said he was STYLIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND PROFILING!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO! wearing only the robe which was totally open in the front

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
This may have been exaggerated, but apparently Brock and Hennig were very close to busting through the plane door and getting everyone blasted out into the stratosphere.