General Wrestling Discussion -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Tom Nook's Gloryhole

kiwifarms.net
So Tony Khan accidentally leaked the next AEW PPV card while supposedly working at a Jags game.

pqy8kh0iibt71.png

It's huge so click for the full image to see just how shitty the writing is.

Here's what it allegedly says by someone who can read exceptional individual
Kenny vs Hangman

Bryan vs Mox

Inner Circle vs ATT(Ethan Page/Scorpio Sky)

MJF vs Darby

Punk vs Wardlow

Britt vs

Jade vs Thunder Rosa SHORT (9 min)

Christian vs Cole

Lucha vs FTR

Young Bucks vs Jurassic

Cody vs Malakai OR Andrade OR Miro

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Tony Khan accidentally leaked the next AEW PPV card while supposedly working at a Jags game.

View attachment 2624938

Kenny vs Hangman

Bryan vs Mox

MJF vs Darby

Punk vs Wardlow

Britt vs

Christian vs Cole

Lucha vs FTR

Young Bucks vs Jurassic

I don't think it was an accident. I also don't think the PPV will be that long unless three of those are on the pre-show. I would think Sammy would have a match on the card since that's supposed to be a pretty major title unless they'll just keep it as a television title. Punk/ Wardlow doesn't sound like a good PPV match. Some of these look like the go home show.

Leaf Wage Slave

kiwifarms.net
the inevitable Mr. McKhan and his not-Corporation
I’ll give TK his due on one thing - the guys been remarkably restrained from putting himself on camera in AEW (off hand I can think of the Brodie Lee Tribute Show, and a brief glimpse of him after Omega won the World Title when he and Callis were running through the back)

Though considering his Impact Ad spots, I’d probably not entirely hate seeing TK go full Dixie and make himself a focal point for at least one story - anything beyond that and he can fuck off though.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
off hand I can think of the Brodie Lee Tribute Show, and a brief glimpse of him after Omega won the World Title when he and Callis were running through the back)
He's popped up on Dark now and then, mostly because the Acclaimed want to rap battle him and he keeps suspending them for calling him a Money Mark.

Dang Woodchucks!

Haachama Prometheus
kiwifarms.net
I was watching some Youtube vids and a Teddy Hart moveset video came up.

They really need to do a Dark Side of the Ring on him. Guy was a brilliant performer, but did way too much too often. And then there's the fact he's batshit insane and a possible murderer
Only if he claps back at Philly with the accurate measurements of the cage he jumped off. The people need to know the truth.
MEANWHILE, IN MEXICO
The fat is coming!
View attachment 2624107
Once again, lucha proves its superiority, as I have no clue wether this is work or shoot. :story:

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Tony, what is u doin hun x

View attachment 2625625
If they got one damn good sponsor they could do it since they get what? Four commercial breaks in an hour? They would need something bigger than All State though and most sponsors who could pay that kind of cash aren't PG friendly. Safest one would be a car company. Vince only got this deal because he paid for it to make up for the cash lost during the two breaks they'd have at that 30 minute spot.
I’ll give TK his due on one thing - the guys been remarkably restrained from putting himself on camera in AEW (off hand I can think of the Brodie Lee Tribute Show, and a brief glimpse of him after Omega won the World Title when he and Callis were running through the back)

Though considering his Impact Ad spots, I’d probably not entirely hate seeing TK go full Dixie and make himself a focal point for at least one story - anything beyond that and he can fuck off though.
You'll see him at the end of any major show they have but it's always off screen. He'll say a few words then back off and let others speak.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net

id like to see one storyline where he's forced into the limelight like they teased callis and omega were gonna force him to do

and it changes him for the worse

and then when that story is over he gets his arc thats it he goes back to not being on television

Thiletonomics

SPOOPY RICE
kiwifarms.net
I know it's still relatively early, but those character models still look like shit. This time Visual Concepts (why would you ever bring them back in the first place) doesn't have the excuse of Yukes pulling out and giving them less than six months to throw a game together. Bronson Reed's whole gimmick was "being fat" and they couldn't even get that right.

The fact that Visual Concepts was working with Yukes to develop the WWE games, after 2K snatched the license following THQ's demise, means that they have even less excuses when the game turns out to be shit.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Visual Concepts was working with Yukes to develop the WWE games, after 2K snatched the license following THQ's demise, means that they have even less excuses when the game turns out to be shit.
Usually you can't get IP's that a a company rented when they go out of business, you have to go and make a new deal. Usually that's not that hard if you have bought the other company wholesale and all it's resources. The IP owner will just think it will be used as usual and sign the forms and the new company pays the new fees to rent the IP.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2624938

Kenny vs Hangman

Bryan vs Mox

MJF vs Darby

Punk vs Wardlow

Britt vs

Christian vs Cole

Lucha vs FTR

Young Bucks vs Jurassic

The football team his father has him running is complete trash and winless but he goes to the game and fantasy books his flippy midget promotion instead of working on the football team