General Wrestling Discussion

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems Wendy's had a little fun at the expense of AEW. First the Twitter account of the fast food chain put out this tweet.
View attachment 2885577

Then AEW responded with one of its accounts, probably to advertise their show that evening.
View attachment 2885580

To which Wendy's then responded to the AEW tweet with this.
View attachment 2885590
At least their wrestlers get more heat than Wendy's burgers.

Arby's would have done a better job roasting AEW.

Dang Woodchucks!

kiwifarms.net
So it seems Impact is going to do a sort of invasion/crossover with ROH, with The Kingdom, PCO and Vincent attacking Impact roster members seemingly for the lols. Deonna beat Rox-C for the ROH women's title and Gresham is defending next week. Also, Charlie Haas is alive and doesn't look like a crackhead anymore!

I would personally preferred if it'd been EC3's crew, but this is just starting so, who knows? Maybe they do show up eventually.

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
So it seems Impact is going to do a sort of invasion/crossover with ROH, with The Kingdom, PCO and Vincent attacking Impact roster members seemingly for the lols. Deonna beat Rox-C for the ROH women's title and Gresham is defending next week. Also, Charlie Haas is alive and doesn't look like a crackhead anymore!

I would personally preferred if it'd been EC3's crew, but this is just starting so, who knows? Maybe they do show up eventually.
Despite all AEW's bluster about "opening the forbidden door", it's Impact that is currently working with New Japan, RoH, and the Dub. Hell, they even crossover with AAA sometimes. It's become a fun, if dumb kinda show.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PCO left ROH around July.

That being said, Impact recently hired PCO.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meltzer may have forced WWE to change the Elimination Chamber to the Wrestlemania Chamber by jokng that the only reason they were having the match in Saudi was because Auschwitz has covid restrictions at the moment.
They're only renaming it because they're doing it in Saudi, it'll be back to normal after that. Back in April they trademarked "Elimination Chamber" for toys and games.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Shane McMahon is still the best wrestler in the world, despite what those marks at PWI say.
when some other worker can say they walked away from a crashing helicopter spot then they can fucking talk brotherdude

trent

kiwifarms.net
That 6 women tag match on Rampage was a "please re-sign me" effort from everyone involved.

Maybe people would be more into the AEW womens division if they actually produced work like that every week.

Anyway, a good few people have apparently quietly extended their contracts at various points over the last few months so if anyone is still waiting then it's fairly likely they are gone.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, a good few people have apparently quietly extended their contracts at various points over the last few months so if anyone is still waiting then it's fairly likely they are gone.
I get why you don't announce the resignings. AEW fanboys would not bombard Tony with DMs "Renew Luther's contract NOW NOW NOW!".

One situation I can see happening is talent just showing up like nothing ever happened. "Oh, I'm just visiting some friends backstage". No, Joey Janella, you're not. You're there to beg Tony for a job again.

CyrusHowler

kiwifarms.net
You're being fatphobic, you bigot.
All jokes aside. Why do people like him? He’s not good at wrestling. He gets winded after 5 minutes and barely does anything in his matches. He needs to be carried by everyone he’s wrestling against.
62 year old Sting does more and is in better shape than Eddie Kingston.

Edit to avoid a double post, but do people really think Cody isn’t in on the whole thing? The real heel turn is coming and I have a feeling it’s gonna be him going back on his “no world title” stip and challenging Hangman. He hits the pedigree on Hangman and wins the belt.
Nuclear Heat.

Last edited:

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Only names that have openly commented on said contracts have been The Bucks, Omega, Jericho (via a drunk stream), Britt and Scorpio. Lee Johnson's was leaked via both Cody and Khan. Curious who have been given quite extensions.