Genndy Tartovkosky's Primal - New show from the Creator of Dexter's Lab, Clone Wars, Samurai Jack, and Sym-Biotic Titan

pomme

You disappoint me, desu
kiwifarms.net
I'm cautiously optimistic. This looks great but I absolutely hated the last half of Samurai Jack season 5. Perhaps this will do better considering it's a completely new story.

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
Dexter was an idiot for thinking his parents didn't know about the secret lab. Did he have to intercept the gargantuan electricity bills the house must have gotten?

Also, fuck the last Season.
Dexter probably had generators running that made their power bill like $3 a month and Dad just thought he was a smooth negotiator with the power company.

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dexter probably had generators running that made their power bill like $3 a month and Dad just thought he was a smooth negotiator with the power company.
Okay. That lab is huge. How can the dad not be aware how big his house is?

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
Okay. That lab is huge. How can the dad not be aware how big his house is?
I assume the lab is beneath the house, doesn't Dex go down into a pneumo tube thing to get there? I mean, realistically, yeah, Dexter's dad would know there was a miles wide scientific industrial complex attached to his home. But realistically he's also getting it on the regular from a woman with a literal hourglass figure, two fussy but good kids (one of which is nobel prize material back when that mattered), and most importantly, used a hydraulic arm to win an arm wrestling contest by throwing a 500 pound trucker through a wall. I'd be able to look the other way on a couple extra bucks for property taxes.

But yeah fuck that last season. Now how do I rate MYSELF autistic?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino