Genshin Impact Fandom - Chinese game racist #BoycottGenshin *spends $100* *spends $100* *spends $100*

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
If they want to do a weight loss, they should already take a break from playing Genshin for a few days / months / weeks.
Or forever. Shit like this makes me convinced most games want to turn you into a labrat, as if my experience with Destiny 2 and War Thunder have shown. Like go out, touch some grass, or even talk to someone (not a tranny of course).

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
based diluc_gamer

1627340864714.jpg

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
There's some kerfuffle involwing one of the leakers. He got a few leaks right back then, but his recent stuff was mostly incorrect. Also, investigative redditor unearthed a connection between the leaker and some game journalist guy. This guy was spotted simping for said leaker hard, and said leaker oftenly shares links to the material, written by that guy. It isn't a wild speculation, that these two are the same person.
Here's links to the initial post and a followup:
Feels kinda boring, honestly, so I don't even know, if I should care to archive it. Reading comments can give a few giggles tho.

UPD: So it seems other people cared sufficiently more, than me, and mods got a reddit moment on their hands
Безымянный.png
Threads are still funnier than the initial happening, in my oppinion, and they are still avaliable through links.
There are the third thread, in which the original op explains, that leaker in question contacted him and asked to delete everything.
Funiest shit so far is that the reply chain near from the top ends on some guy compiling everything in one long-ass jpeg.

Last edited:

Pipi420

kiwifarms.net
Any sperg moments from Enviosity for this abyss cycle? I remember one or two updates ago he was acting like a huuuge manbaby crybaby bitch for not being able to get 36 stars in the abyss. like literally went silent for a full hour while streaming then ragequit his stream without saying anything. one of the faggiest genshin e-celebs by far.

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
Any sperg moments from Enviosity for this abyss cycle? I remember one or two updates ago he was acting like a huuuge manbaby crybaby bitch for not being able to get 36 stars in the abyss. like literally went silent for a full hour while streaming then ragequit his stream without saying anything. one of the faggiest genshin e-celebs by far.
Last cycle but he is definitely a retard fag.
Enviosity has an Asthma Attack on Stream

From "Enviosity is a Soyboy Cuck" lmao

firefox_De1i0btjiZ.png

firefox_BPKMPBJQDK.png

firefox_b3I0rqxpsc.png
firefox_Y3tnO0glbu.png
firefox_CZ3dU2Hfie.png

firefox_MTslwid4Ch.png

After many viewings of Null's streams, I have come to the conclusion that the above statement is correct.

one yike.jpg

Bonus content: Enviosity crying like a bitch (featuring the P word!)
cmd_PRSsRvIe3B.png

I'm not going through the trouble to archive this.

Enviosity Crying Like A Bitch 2: Electric Fagaloo

firefox_vgA1EsX6f7.png

And redpilled

Channel
Kind of a BASED clipping channel in my opinion

Attachments

• firefox_b3I0rqxpsc.png
    firefox_b3I0rqxpsc.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 98

Pipi420

kiwifarms.net
Slight correction: Its not that Tectone forgot, it was that there was literally only like 16~ slots for his gameshow for the first season, and since him and Envi didn't get along in the past he decided to not prioritize him as much and instead wanted to boost other lesser known content creators. Basic timeline:
Tectone creates his gameshow, Envi wasn't invited
Day after the first episode is uploaded onto Youtube Enviosity has a spergout where he shittalks Tectone for like 30 minutes straight (clip from the stream is here https://streamable.com/k23zxe the full vod is probably still up im lazythough)
Forget exactly how Tectone responded, I think he made a stream that night defending himself
Next morning Envi started streaming and this is where the like 3 fucking hours of straight crying like a bitch comes from.
Keep in mind a point Envi kept trying to make throughout all this is that Tectone never tried to talk or reach out to him despite Envi being the one to remove him from Discord and not respond to his twitter DMs (tectone literally showed the DMs on stream)
ENVIFLOWER ENVIHEART BE POSITIVE GUYS ABLOBLOOOBLOO
best way I saw it put was "screaming sperg vs crying manchild"

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Tectone creates his gameshow, Envi wasn't invited
Damn youngsters. Back in my day you just go to the motherfuckers house and curse his firstborn child for 30 years of sleep or some shit. Why is everything has to be so cringe in year 2564 after my man Siddhattha Gotama died?

Ethereal Eye

My comedy show at its peak!
kiwifarms.net
Last cycle but he is definitely a retard fag.
Enviosity has an Asthma Attack on Stream
View attachment 2424279
From "Enviosity is a Soyboy Cuck" lmao

View attachment 2424284
View attachment 2424286
View attachment 2424289View attachment 2424290View attachment 2424291
View attachment 2424292
After many viewings of Null's streams, I have come to the conclusion that the above statement is correct.

View attachment 2424298

Bonus content: Enviosity crying like a bitch (featuring the P word!)
View attachment 2424334
I'm not going through the trouble to archive this.

Enviosity Crying Like A Bitch 2: Electric Fagaloo
View attachment 2424344
View attachment 2424354
And redpilled

Channel
Kind of a BASED clipping channel in my opinion
>That hyperventilation and crying over what is essentially a gambling game
Jesus fucking Christ. The types of people who sink their time into gacha are exceptional.

Genichiro

wanna meet my party bug ?
kiwifarms.net
Why is everything has to be so cringe in year 2564 after my man Siddhattha Gotama died?
Lack of gratitude, patience, satiety and an all consuming need for instant gratification and to compete. Only if they know impermanence exists and accepted it, a lot will find their lives much easier.

The community making X Mains to gush about X char and the rolls getting them is already fan-made pure reddit hell. Don't discords and The general GI reddit already suffice ?