Genshin Impact Fandom - Chinese game racist #BoycottGenshin *spends $100* *spends $100* *spends $100*

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Childe

resident gachatard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the new kid character’s pronouns:
E5BB7F82-E8B7-422A-A526-BBD9D396C76D.jpeg

On shipping bullshit:
23D6ECC0-CFE8-40FF-BE1C-A8B96C7DDC90.jpeg

On minor coding:
0C249322-E503-4346-938E-64286314C13B.jpeg

0F0B7206-23ED-4950-B146-CEDD18080002.jpeg

On the gender of Sayu:
5A17AB93-22A0-4050-A165-278B68831916.jpeg

On totally not being a pedophile for finding literal kid models sexually attractive:
1398485D-9D54-4CA7-BD4A-57C81DC26B15.jpeg

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
On the new kid character’s pronouns:
View attachment 2457133
>zoomer """"""""humor""""""""
depressing

>reeing about pedo this pedo that
bro it's a fucking game this shit is so cringe. niggers living in the age of drag acceptance/child transitoning and they choose to get upset about this exceptional shit. where the fuck did we go wrong

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
>zoomer """"""""humor""""""""
depressing

>reeing about pedo this pedo that
bro it's a fucking game this shit is so cringe. niggers living in the age of drag acceptance/child transitoning and they choose to get upset about this exceptional shit. where the fuck did we go wrong
Genshin is an objectively shit game, of course it would attract the same shitty people. What did you expect?

Make a shitty game, get shitty people.

CyberSloth

kiwifarms.net
This makes no fucking sense. Are they even playing the game? This is probably like the Persona 5 situation where most of it's fans never played the game, just the dialogues on YouTube.

Albedo is a homonculi (so he's probably a few years old at most), Xiao is just a gigamanlet who has lived for hundreds of years because he's a God and Venti can shape-shift and modeled his appearance based on a friend he had thousands of years ago who wanted to be a world famous bard. He is also a God.

Only massive tards would complicate things this much. Jesus fucking Christ.

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
This makes no fucking sense. Are they even playing the game? This is probably like the Persona 5 situation where most of it's fans never played the game, just the dialogues on YouTube.

Albedo is a homonculi (so he's probably a few years old at most), Xiao is just a gigamanlet who has lived for hundreds of years because he's a God and Venti can shape-shift and modeled his appearance based on a friend he had thousands of years ago who wanted to be a world famous bard. He is also a God.

Only massive tards would complicate things this much. Jesus fucking Christ.
Only massive tards give so much of a shit about vidya that they vitrue signal about fictional characters ages on twitter. Niggers probably don't even know half the lore you posted.

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Just a heads-up. There's going to be an announcement livestream soon. Funny thing is that the latest 5 star character is very underwhelming, and I've heard that CN playerbase planning some sort of gay op. Most likely just whining in the chat, but after that guy came to MiHoYo HQ so he can stab director you never know.

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
Just a heads-up. There's going to be an announcement livestream soon. Funny thing is that the latest 5 star character is very underwhelming, and I've heard that CN playerbase planning some sort of gay op. Most likely just whining in the chat, but after that guy came to MiHoYo HQ so he can stab director you never know.
bruh yoimiya is fine, it's just that there's like 12 pyro characters and 4 hydros, distribution is fucked up, and she's simple to play (single target autoattack spam). but you're right, gachatards are the craziest motherfuckers, you literally never know what they're going to do.

edit: big if true
filtered.png

ahahaha oh wow she really isn't in the art
1629468283970.jpg

apparently the EN stream was emote only KEK

Last edited:

Noebel

kiwifarms.net
bruh yoimiya is fine
She is not that comfortable to use. Effective range of her normal attacks is like with any other bow character. Bow targeting overall also sucked for some time, but Yoimiya is the first character who has to rely on it in order to work. And unlike catalyst users she can miss. Also her most damaging hits in normal attack combo are fourth and fifth one. That means she must stay still and do all five hits to do all her damage. But in this game you'd need to dash quite often. And she can not facetank hits, because her interruption resistance is on the lower end. Her burst is lacking and her AOE is lacking. Her attacks with her skill active could've had a little AOE, like Ningguangs C1, and it would've made difference, but so far she's quite underwhelming.
Minor additional complaint, but the efective range of her autoaiming additional arrows in charge attack is also laughingly short. They just won't autoaim for shit after a certain(not very long) distance. It's a minor complaint, because those do shit-all damage, which makes me think why are these even there. You'd think all parts of her base kit would synergise in some way, but those might not even be there. Even Ambers second arrow she gets at some constelation is better, I think.

Speaking of hydro characters, Kokomi is the next one, and so far she straight up sucks, while Yoimiya being just underwhelming.

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
Technically CN stream - still, I am exceptional individual and not watching it. EN stream was delayed due to needing to coordinate random fucking ecelebs and VAs to dub it live instead of editing subs in post production like the previous livestream. Or the intern forgot to push the "play" button.

1629468442043.png

el goblino de las americas

trannoid.png

This is allegedly a tranny. I do not care to know xir's story.

firefox_F0eYKlTGwJ.png

Top gug. I know there are autists who make infographics about average primogem amounts per patch and I wouldn't be shocked to discover this is true.

1629468432487.jpg

Abib KNEELS to genshin. Cope seethe and keep deleting genshin threads but not smash threads on /v/ because they're a "cultural phenomenon", you cringe janny faggot.

1629468433955.jpg

Cringe bootlickers or based trolls? You decide.

firefox_ypNlcJJopg.png

1629468528525.jpg

No comment needed. You rike?

1629468392526.png

This nigga wearing a mask in his home by himself LMAO THE VIRTUE SIGNALING.

1629468748361.jpg

The average childefag (spic)

firefox_ryyi3nysh3-png.2462863

1629468655189.png

Time to learn mandarin motherfuckers.
>the average dionachad

1629468211764.jpg

1629468208207.png

BarbaraGODS I kneel

1629468230176.png

>mfw westerners paid for my new car

firefox_dKpbD405t2.png

I'm a lazy nigger so I don't know who this is referring to, but it sounds funny.

1629468974018.png

UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

firefox_WlVpLm3DWa.png

CrENge stream
>CrENge stream

CrENge stream
>CrENge stream
CrENge stream
>CrENge stream
CrENge stream
>CrENge stream

I saw someone say that Paimon's english VA was fired, and apparently she wasn't in the dub stream. Not sure if true, but as you can see from this post, she is an exceptional individual:
A lot of the stuff involving leakers has been pretty entertaining for this. There are a lot of people who just guess release schedules and call it a leak on twitter, people who will drip feed upcoming characters and content and then get mad at others who go all out, and the official twitter basically telling the tranny leakers to eat shit by just unveiling everything that leakers had started to tease people with. Some of the VA's are also insane, like the lady who voices Paimon the mascot character constantly tried to push her as a non-binary character because Paimon isn't usually addressed by pronouns and rather just her name. I think they got banned after getting into a bunch of twitter fights.
So, here's hoping.

Overall, I rate the shitposting a resounding ten out of ten. I absolutely cannot wait for the next stream.

roll for s4r4.png

You WILL roll for Sara.

She is not that comfortable to use. Effective range of her normal attacks is like with any other bow character. Bow targeting overall also sucked for some time, but Yoimiya is the first character who has to rely on it in order to work. And unlike catalyst users she can miss. Also her most damaging hits in normal attack combo are fourth and fifth one. That means she must stay still and do all five hits to do all her damage. But in this game you'd need to dash quite often. And she can not facetank hits, because her interruption resistance is on the lower end. Her burst is lacking and her AOE is lacking. Her attacks with her skill active could've had a little AOE, like Ningguangs C1, and it would've made difference, but so far she's quite underwhelming.
Minor additional complaint, but the efective range of her autoaiming additional arrows in charge attack is also laughingly short. They just won't autoaim for shit after a certain(not very long) distance. It's a minor complaint, because those do shit-all damage, which makes me think why are these even there. You'd think all parts of her base kit would synergise in some way, but those might not even be there. Even Ambers second arrow she gets at some constelation is better, I think.

Speaking of hydro characters, Kokomi is the next one, and so far she straight up sucks, while Yoimiya being just underwhelming.
Yeah but she cute af doe.
I dunno, I haven't built her yet since I'm still in the crimson witch mines for my Diluc. As for Cockonme, I see nothing but doomerposting except for like one youtube video where the guy theorycrafted that perhaps her design could bring an end to the crit substat artifact autism grinding. More characters relying on just atk or er scaling for damage instead of crit. Would be nice, but I have my doubts. Also she's a healer. zzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• firefox_RyYI3NYSh3.png
    firefox_RyYI3NYSh3.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 525

Noebel

kiwifarms.net
As for anniversary gibs that might not be all of it. But if it is, I can feel reddit moments to come.

JimmyNugget

Go to the Stars, Get Candy Bars
kiwifarms.net
is Reddit jerking themselves off over the tranny? I’m guessing anyone who says how better cn stream was is perma banned by jannies.

Emo Supremo

my secret garden that i can't speak of to anyone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
all the doomposting on lolcow's genshin thread is just as entertaining as reddit's original flavour autistic meltdowns. like damn girlie if you're that unhappy about the male-female character ratio you can delete the game whenever you want,