Genshin Impact Fandom - Chinese game racist #BoycottGenshin *spends $100* *spends $100* *spends $100*

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Genesis Does

16-bit arcade graphics
kiwifarms.net
Eh granblue fantasy is fun and you don't have to spend money.

The funny thing is you don't have to spend money on Genshin either. Abyss floor 12 is clearable with 4 stars, yet people insist on whaling anyway. FOMO is a hell of a drug.

Genesis Does

16-bit arcade graphics
kiwifarms.net
But why? What happens if you clear floor 12? Bragging rights?

Beating abyss floors gives you primogems (600 in total I think) and some in game items, and the abyss resets every so often so being able to beat it consistently is a pretty common goal for people.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Beating abyss floors gives you primogems (600 in total I think) and some in game items, and the abyss resets every so often so being able to beat it consistently is a pretty common goal for people.
So you grind the floors for gems primogems so you can get new characters, then you grind the domains for artifacts and leveling materials, repeat.
Which part is the fun part?

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
So you grind the floors for gems primogems so you can get new characters, then you grind the domains for artifacts and leveling materials, repeat.
Coming up with new strategies to battle effectively, making goals to have a stronger team, getting to know the characters better, and seeing what comes next in the storyline. So pretty much what's fun about every video game in existence.

Genesis Does

16-bit arcade graphics
kiwifarms.net

There isn't. The abyss is really lame and half the time I just take whatever I get the first time through that cycle and don't touch it again. The actual fun part of the game is exploring any new content that's released (the 2 new islands are pretty good) and trying out new team comps. Only reason I mentioned the abyss is because it's really funny to me that people will run their credit cards up whaling for 5 star characters that have perfectly viable 4 star counterparts.

Kill Your Idols

I was just teasing them. It's a daily thing.
kiwifarms.net
Most of the Abyss is fun as a combat arena/gauntlet to test different team combos, it's just Abyss Floor 12 that can be kind of pain because it's got the highest level enemies in the game and is more demanding for min-maxing damage because of strict time limits for maximum rewards. (It's still beatable on a free account if you play smart, but a lot of Genshin players suck at this game.) In a normal game, Abyss 12 would be something that only a <1% of players would give a shit about, but for whatever reason, a bunch of meta autists in the community treat it like the golden standard for accounts, even though the rewards are shit and you only play it twice a month.

Last edited:

Revo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that big chinese companies like Genshin would give a shit about some dangerhair's /troon's opinion on their company.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is you don't have to spend money on Genshin either. Abyss floor 12 is clearable with 4 stars, yet people insist on whaling anyway. FOMO is a hell of a drug.
Genshin should have free 10 rolls daily tbqh. Its rates are fucking shit but then again it was made for the idiots the threads about so much easier to trick into spending their entire wagie check on it.

Tsurubami Senri

dumbass / dumbasser / dumbasself
kiwifarms.net
Yes, especially since it steals animations from far better games like Nier Automata and DMCV. Fujoshis, coomers and yuri shippers are this game's primary userbase.
Finding an straight ship is like finding gold under your pillow.

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
Eh granblue fantasy is fun and you don't have to spend money.
I've spent money on crates on TF2 to know where gacha leads to. Hell

Tried one of them, seen them all. The people who actively participate on these only perpetuates the future generation to do the same.
Being straight these days is like being some freak or at least its what the actual freaks like to tell themselves.
Its a shame Genshin attracted the lgbbq pedophile dangerhairs
Any community popular enough will have troons, whether you like it or not.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've spent money on crates on TF2 to know where gacha leads to. Hell
Grind isn't hell. It's purgatory!
During holidays I'm sometimes hesitant to login because the devs are way too kind to fill my inbox with uncap material, fully capped weapons/summons, tickets etc and giving the magical roulette for a week or two because i end up pulling 400-700 times. Instead of spending my money I'm spending my time capping good weapons i already have for the grid builds i already propped up (a decade+ of Disgaea has blessed me with patience of a saint)
Also helps that you can't buy your way to forging the good weapons you simply...grind
eOtuYwq.png

I can understand the annoyance of the saturated market of genuine cash grabs and preying on people with bad self control. Especially when they take that money and not do games of the series not related to stealing peoples money a la Metal Slug Attack

@Pipi420 Genshin is definitely F2P friendly alas people worry way too much about the characters stars even though Fischl >>>>> Raiden and Keqing.

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
There was a tweet from a self-proclaimed Historian that says this hit tweet referring to the upcoming next area, Sumeru:
Capture.PNG

https://twitter.com/ColleiLovesU/status/1439423795031248898

And a fandom of another Gacha Hell Game based on a famous Weeb Series piled this response with "Acktuallies" and memes involving a certain Babylonian Hero. Just weird that Genshin fans be legit thinking this. Eventually, even the region's origins were wrong as well so it doesn't matter but...

weeaboartist

kiwifarms.net
There was a tweet from a self-proclaimed Historian that says this hit tweet referring to the upcoming next area, Sumeru:
View attachment 2553269
https://twitter.com/ColleiLovesU/status/1439423795031248898

And a fandom of another Gacha Hell Game based on a famous Weeb Series piled this response with "Acktuallies" and memes involving a certain Babylonian Hero. Just weird that Genshin fans be legit thinking this. Eventually, even the region's origins were wrong as well so it doesn't matter but...
just wait for "harry potter school with desert theme a la prince of persia"

I understand chineses know about the typical "fantasy" cities (Monstrad) their old culture pre CCP (lyue) and japanese weaboos (inazuma), but I don't have high hopes for the next ones.

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of twitter, Genshin official posted a list of community events for the anniversary(https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1439892087516934146). Rewards aren't much and comments are kinda funny.
Web contests that gives you only 100 Primos (the same amount whenever they compensate for bugs and glitches) where ONE summon costs 160. That's honestly scummy. You'd expect with TONS of revenue they pulled especially with the Electric Thunder Waifu, they'd give us back with a LOT more. Jesus.

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Web contests that gives you only 100 Primos (the same amount whenever they compensate for bugs and glitches) where ONE summon costs 160. That's honestly scummy. You'd expect with TONS of revenue they pulled especially with the Electric Thunder Waifu, they'd give us back with a LOT more. Jesus.
Have you seen their terms for art contest? There gonna be 1000 winners. 10% of them gonna get freaking welking moon. Others gonna get less. For a freaking art submission.