Genshin Impact Fandom - Chinese game racist #BoycottGenshin *spends $100* *spends $100* *spends $100*

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
Why they didn't bother to reply or make a statement?
for what it's worth they did a statement to an external website for whatever reason
1633153477469.png
(source)(https://archive.md/wm4ev)

but i don't think it'll do jackshit, because it's not on the actual website. without any official announcements people aren't gonna shut up till they either get what they want or get bored

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Qiqi

Happy Spooky Month!
kiwifarms.net
Hi, friends. I'm new to the "fandom" thing. I'm almost AR 30. Nice to meet you all! :)

I find it extremely funny how we got the Glider ("Wings of Poetic Melodies") and the harp decoration ("Splendid Phase")... and that's legit half of the Genshin Impact Concert Bundle.

Do they really think players will spend ~$30 for 1,000 primos, a namecard ("Celebration: Tuneful Delight"), and two items that they already have? I doubt it... unless said players are maniacs.

I solo pull'd Keqing earlier tonight, so I'm a happy camper for now. I will be waiting for a Klee, Venti, or Hu Tao rerun.

Let's hope that the Genshin Impact stream later on today is any good... I'm setting the bar very low.

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
Hi, friends. I'm new to the "fandom" thing. I'm almost AR 30. Nice to meet you all! :)

I find it extremely funny how we got the Glider ("Wings of Poetic Melodies") and the harp decoration ("Splendid Phase")... and that's legit half of the Genshin Impact Concert Bundle.

Do they really think players will spend ~$30 for 1,000 primos, a namecard ("Celebration: Tuneful Delight"), and two items that they already have? I doubt it... unless said players are maniacs.

I solo pull'd Keqing earlier tonight, so I'm a happy camper for now. I will be waiting for a Klee, Venti, or Hu Tao rerun.

Let's hope that the Genshin Impact stream later on today is any good... I'm setting the bar very low.
welcome to hell.

for more general talk about the game i do suggest to check out the main thread (which isn't in the similar threads anymore for some reason, it has been replaced with this...), this one's only for the fandom itself. word of advice, the fandom is a shithole like every other fandom in existence, so just get your friends into the game for optimal experience.

as for the bundle, idk man. people spent the 20 euro straight up for the only skin available atm, they'd spend for anything. maybe if they do sell it again for people that haven't picked it up from the mail, they'd add more items? copium but it's not something i'm highly interested in so it's whatever.

Qiqi

Happy Spooky Month!
kiwifarms.net
welcome to hell.

for more general talk about the game i do suggest to check out the main thread (which isn't in the similar threads anymore for some reason, it has been replaced with this...), this one's only for the fandom itself. word of advice, the fandom is a shithole like every other fandom in existence, so just get your friends into the game for optimal experience.

as for the bundle, idk man. people spent the 20 euro straight up for the only skin available atm, they'd spend for anything. maybe if they do sell it again for people that haven't picked it up from the mail, they'd add more items? copium but it's not something i'm highly interested in so it's whatever.
Ohh, I see. Thank you so much!

Sadly, I don't have a lot of friends... the friends that I do have are not into anime, let alone anime games.

I'm not into the bundle anymore, to be honest. The namecard is cute, but I can just get a namecard through in-game achievements or reputation.

Also: Childe got another banner... I'm just going to save up primos for Hu Tao. He's not worth the grinding or money.

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
Also: Childe got another banner... I'm just going to save up primos for Hu Tao. He's not worth the grinding or money.
I feel the people who will roll for Childe's banner right now are honestly those who wanted Thoma because he's new 4 star. Honestly still waiting for a playable Male that is not a twink or a stick.

Also, things have gone quiet right after the concert. Huh.

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
Some news from people outside the Genshin fandom have made some headlines.

I think what sparks some interest is not how the Anniversary was, it is more of how much reputation the company burned. Usually it would take around a year or 2 for a company's reputation to go to shitter territory, just ask Wargaming and Ubisoft for reference. Mihoyo lost reputation to their player base for 6 months, and for a company that created a juggernaut of a videogame, that is a big low. This includes the developers ignoring feedback for 6 months, the bugs and lack of quality of life changes, the large amount of corporate speak in the HR and videos compared to the honeymoon phase (which was around 4-6 first months) and more jewish bundles and you would slowly form the atmosphere of your game for years to come. In other words, Mihoyo's stupidity is what gave birth to the horrid playerbase that existed. You reap what you sow is the perfect quote to reference the shitshow.

Other games of similar free-to-play nature just had updates that gave far more incentive to play, stuff like CS:GO's Operation Riptide or the Battle Cat's 8th Anniversary come to mind, so it does not make sense for the developers to dick around and give a paultry sum. On the other hand, the twitter/community shitstorm made for some great internet popcorn and a true showing of not just ClownWorld at its finest in the gaming industry, but the nature of gachas in general.

Pipi420

kiwifarms.net
Big twitch leak that listed everyones September 2021 payouts. Decided to look into it and compile the most interesting results from some of the top Genshin streamers

Genshin Twitch Streamers September 2021 Twitch Payouts (Does not include merch, youtube, streamlab donations, etc)
  • Enviosity - $44,258
  • Tectone - $32,383
  • Sekapoko - $16,738
  • AsianGuy - $10,268
  • Tuner - $1,307
  • Zajeff77 - $1,217
There were some others like OkCode, tuonto, and MTashed but the results were pretty mixed/uninteresting since a majority of their income is made off youtube I think.

I don't know if I can post magnet links here but you can easily find it in the /g/ archives if you want. Theres also this pastebin that lists yearly earnings: https://pastebin.com/jR8WVh0Q

Last edited:

WULULULULU

kiwifarms.net
Big twitch leak that listed everyones September 2021 payouts. Decided to look into it and compile the most interesting results from some of the top Genshin streamers

Genshin Twitch Streamers September 2021 Twitch Payouts (Does not include merch, youtube, streamlab donations, etc)
  • Enviosity - $44,258
  • Tectone - $32,383
  • Sekapoko - $16,738
  • AsianGuy - $10,268
  • Tuner - $1,307
  • Zajeff77 - $1,217
There were some others like OkCode, tuonto, and MTashed but the results were pretty mixed/uninteresting since a majority of their income is made off youtube I think.

I don't know if I can post magnet links here but you can easily find it in the /g/ archives if you want. Theres also this pastebin that lists yearly earnings: https://pastebin.com/jR8WVh0Q
Shit I almost forgot, remember that Mihoyo somehow gave more Primoshit to those who would sponsor the game, in comparison to the regulars on the Anniversary. I suspect streamers are included in this sponsorship program. Does that not have some red flags of the game in general?

Pipi420

kiwifarms.net
Shit I almost forgot, remember that Mihoyo somehow gave more Primoshit to those who would sponsor the game, in comparison to the regulars on the Anniversary. I suspect streamers are included in this sponsorship program. Does that not have some red flags of the game in general?
Streamers are included. If you signed up for their content creator program you get them.
They send you a bunch of primos (at least 1k, idr the exact amount) every 2-4 weeks and at the end of the mail they say some shit like "Please don't disclose this information to anyone else" lmao But a lot of them have shown it on stream.

WULULULULU

kiwifarms.net
Streamers are included. If you signed up for their content creator program you get them.
They send you a bunch of primos (at least 1k, idr the exact amount) every 2-4 weeks and at the end of the mail they say some shit like "Please don't disclose this information to anyone else" lmao But a lot of them have shown it on stream.
Jeez, and people say Genshin isn't shady. First day already had a kernel issue and then Mijewyo decides to play bias with streamers and content creators.

That's just the first fucking year. Any company would kill for shit like this.

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net

• Enviosity - $44,258
  • Tectone - $32,383
  • Sekapoko - $16,738
  • AsianGuy - $10,268
  • Tuner - $1,307
  • Zajeff77 - $1,217

Edit: ignore me. My sleep deprivation caused me to read "September 2021" as "2021"

Xolanite

Leoneil is not my son.
kiwifarms.net
from my understanding, mihoyo essentially made the anniversary event about themselves rather than the players by not giving them decent items and having PR events like inviting cosplayers to parties?

im failing to see the outrage.

Alex Yiik

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?
kiwifarms.net
from my understanding, mihoyo essentially made the anniversary event about themselves rather than the players by not giving them decent items and having PR events like inviting cosplayers to parties?

im failing to see the outrage.
To quote Youtuber Tuner: "When you go to a restaurant and you don't leave a tip, the server might think 'ok, they just forgot the tip or they don't tip or whatever.' But if you tip one cent, it sends a very clear message that 'I remembered to tip, you just didn't deserve anything.'" That's how the anniversary was perceived by many fans.

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2616103View attachment 2616107
View attachment 2616111View attachment 2616112

View attachment 2616113View attachment 2616115

View attachment 2616120View attachment 2616121

View attachment 2616125

View attachment 2616122

View attachment 2616128View attachment 2616130
Stupid gamers. There wouldn't be any internet sex wars if gamers all realized the truth - there are no girls on the internet.

CrystalRoserade

Professional Dumbass
kiwifarms.net
I'm supposed to be saving for Xiao, and I had like 50 pulls saved up for his rerun. Because I lack observation skills, I accidentally did three ten-pulls, thinking I was on a wish simulator. Childe/Tartaglia forced his way into my home. What the fuck.

Kill Your Idols

I was just teasing them. It's a daily thing.
kiwifarms.net
I'm supposed to be saving for Xiao, and I had like 50 pulls saved up for his rerun. Because I lack observation skills, I accidentally did three ten-pulls, thinking I was on a wish simulator. Childe/Tartaglia forced his way into my home. What the fuck.
You might be okay, at the current trajectory for reruns, Xiao might not be back until 2022.